who is the big spoon/little spoon

Domesticity

who is the big spoon/little spoon
“Sungyeol, we should get cleaned up.”

Sungyeol shifts behind him, making a vague noise that could be anything from a protest to an agreement. It’s decidedly unhelpful, and Woohyun sighs. Sungyeol is never particularly articulate after they’ve had . “Sungyeol. Let’s go take a shower.”

“Later,” Sungyeol mumbles into the pillow, reaching over. Woohyun’s breath catches as Sungyeol wraps an arm around him from behind, burying his nose in Woohyun’s hair. “C’mon, a nap won’t kill us.”

“Neither would cleaning up,” Woohyun retorts, but there’s no real heat to it. Sungyeol is sticky and sweaty and Woohyun thinks that should probably be really, really unpleasant—except it’s Sungyeol, and he’s trailing lazy hands over Woohyun’s chest, making soft appreciative sounds. It still surprises Woohyun sometimes how cuddly Sungyeol gets after , especially considering he’s not particularly tactile most days. Sighing again, Woohyun leans back into Sungyeol and slides a hand over his.

He’s going to regret this in the morning, when they wake up and Sungyeol’s come has dried on his back and their sheets stink, plus Sungyeol will probably wake him up in the middle of the night by tipping him off the bed accidentally while trying to untangle himself (Woohyun knows this from experience). But for now, Sungyeol’s nuzzling his scalp, lazily content, while he toys with Woohyun’s fingers.

Sungyeol’s right; a nap won’t hurt. Woohyun closes his eyes, relaxing into Sungyeol’s touch. It’s a quiet moment, and Woohyun finds that he loves these moments just as much as the ones they share normally, filled with banter and teasing and Sungyeol’s laughter.

(They’ll have to do laundry again soon, Woohyun thinks fleetingly.)