St Alice Academy

Mission: find the lost moon princess

Amy's pov:

Today is the start of my high school life! I’m so happy that I got into st Alice academy! I really should thank my friend Claudia without her I couldn’t get into st Alice. Claudia is a girl like me, abandon by our parents but Claudia was adopted by a rich couple who couldn't have kids and I was adopted by ex-sister sunny. Claudia and I are like sister. Even though Claudia was adopted and live far away from me, we still visit each other. On the day of the scholarship exam, I forgot to bring my student ID and Claudia drove me back to my house to get it since I took the bus to get here and there won’t be enough time to go back and get it, lucky that Claudia was there. Anyways back to real life I was about to get out of my house and go to the bus until the doorbell ring. I went and open the door and see Claudia in front of my door.

 “Claudia! Yah why are you here so early in the morning??”

“Well I knew you were going to take the bus to school so I’m here to kidnap you!!”

“Kidnap?” I said before she drags me out of the door into her limo.

 “Sunny you don’t mind me kidnapping Amy right?” Claudia shout back at the house and sunny shout back to Claudia

“No! You two have fun at school!” Before I know it I was at school and standing in front of the school. “Hey Amy what class you’re in??” said Claudia

“Um, what? Oh yeah I’m in 7A” I said while looking how beautiful the school was.

“YES! We in the same class together! YAY!”

“Whoa! Calm down you’re embarrassing yourself”

“Aigoo you’re so cute! Give mommy a kissy”

“EW! No and who said you’re my mom anyways? Sunny don’t even let me call her mom”

“Fine you’re ungrateful daughter, let’s go to class” Claudia said angrily

When we got in the classroom there was only 5 girls inside, that’s strange shouldn’t the class be all here by now? I ask myself in my head

“Well well, look who we have here” said one of the girls in a sarcastic voice

“Isn’t this Claudia? I thought I got rip off you like all the others classmates” said a tall blonde girl

“Yeah! Same here too and I thought it will be just us five this year” said a girl with red hair

(A quick author's Note! St Alice teaches primary til high school and Claudia have been going to st Alice ever since. Plus st Alice only accepts super rich kids like claudia or  kids that are smart or talented which is Amy ! ~(^0^)~)

“It looks like you don’t understand pain is!” said the tall blonde girl again and walk up Claudia and slap her

“Hey! that’s not nice! Especially on the first day of school” I yell at the blonde girl

The girls laugh at me and a girl with short hair came up to me and said “what do you think this is? Primary school? I don’t think so!” and pushes me on the ground.

I got up and I was about to slap her until someone stoped me. I turn around and saw a doll face.

“Hey~ now why the violence?” said the doll face

“Look girl! Out of the way” I said angrily

“GIRL?” said the doll face

“Look here I’m a guy and the name Luhan!” Said the doll face

“Oh I see now soz dude” said I awkwardly

“Hey! You two! Sorry to disturbed your flirting time! But we still here!” said the short hair girl

“WHAT?” me and Luhan said at the same time.

Luhan’s pov:

It’s the first day of school, I really don’t care that much especially when my mom enrol me in st Alice. St Alice is a good school but from where I live I have to wake up early to get to school. When I got to the classroom door I saw a girl about slap another girl. Somehow I was not that sleepy anymore and ran to that girl and hold her arm and said “Hey~ now why the violence?”.

Then that girl yelled back at me “Look girl! Out of the way”

“GIRL?” said I shock at the fact she called me, Luhan the manliest man on earth! a girl?

“Look here I’m a guy and the name Luhan!” I yelled back

“Oh I see now soz dude” the girl said awkwardly

Just then a short hair girl came up and said “Hey! You two! Sorry to disturbed your flirting time! But we still here!”

“WHAT?” me and luhan said at the same time.

Just then a teacher came in and said “So here’s where the rest of class, anyways you guys can come inside”

And so eleven guys and 5 girls came in the classroom.

 Author's Note:

YAY! chapter one is here!!!! hope you like it ! (*^-^*)