Dreamland

I Leave It To Your Imagination

It was 5 in the morning-

“Wendy~”Seulgi said softly as she tapped the sleeping figure softly on the shoulder.

Wendy stirred, sighed, and reluctantly shifted on her bed.  “Mmh?” she lazily glanced at the clock, “It’s 5 in the morning Seulgi, let me sleep.”  Wendy said, going back to her former position.

“But I thought we’re gonna bake cupcakes for everyone?”  Seulgi pressed on.

“The schedule’s at 9; it doesn’t take 4 hours to make a batch of cupcakes.”  Wendy retorted with her back still turned against Seulgi.

“You said we need to make four.”  The determination that Seulgi had before making her way to Wendy’s bed was slowly vanishing and was made apparent by the creasing of her brows.

“The two ovens are big enough for two batches each.  Go back to sleep Seul.”  Wendy hoped that this would end the conversation; she really wanted to rest more.  The sigh that escaped Seulgi’s lips gave her hope.

Resigning, Seulgi swam in her thoughts until she finally found something, “Okay… but can I just stay here with you?  Your bed’s warmer than mine now for sure.”  She asked in her best matter-of-fact tone.

“Sure, just let me sleep, okay?”  Wendy replied instantly.  Seulgi smiled widely as she slipped under Wendy’s blanket and nuzzled against the latter’s back.  Unbeknownst to her, Wendy was smiling as well before she finally drifted back to dreamland.