When Things Materialize

I Leave It To Your Imagination

The drive home was shared in silence.  Jooyeon did not mind, though, for she could focus on her driving.  Nana, on the other hand, was fuming.  Not one bit did she like what was happening.  But she could be a little stubborn so she did not speak and waited for her unnie to say something first.

They were nearing their place, but not a single sound has been loose.  The younger girl was pursing her lips now and her eyes were furious.  Finally, the car was inside the parking lot.

The passengers headed up to their unit with the taller girl walking more brusquely fully intending to leave the presence of the other.  Nevertheless, they still shared the same elevator and got inside the unit with just a few seconds of interval.

Jooyeon headed to the bar and poured herself a glass of whiskey.  Nana headed to the room and Jooyeon heard the lock click.

Jooyeon sighed and shook her head but was smiling; she was actually enjoying what was happening.  She finished her drink before heading to the bedroom door to knock.  “Jina-yah~ open the door, please?” she politely asked even when she knew that the girl would not respond.  She let a good minute pass before producing the key and opening the door.  “Jin-

Ow!”

“Get out!”  Nana yelled with another pillow in hand.

That hurt- Jooyeon sighed.  “Jina-yah, don’t be like this… you’re hurting unnie.”  That seemed to take the girl aback, but when Jooyeon took another step forward, Nana’s fury came back and she threw the pillow she was holding.  “I don’t care because unnie hurt me too!”

Here we go- Jooyeon thought grudgingly but still she strode forward, all the while dodging the pillows being thrown by Nana.  It was amazing how much pillow they have in their bedroom considering that their bed was not that big and there were only two of them sharing it.  Jooyeon would have loved to allow herself to sit on that and wonder like a little kid but she had more pressing matters before her (literally).

Dodging yet another pillow – which Jooyeon thought to have been materializing on their bed – the older girl dashed forward the younger one who has already reloaded her hand with another (mysteriously materialized) pillow.  Nana was about to fire when she felt an opposing force on both her hands.  Jooyeon has her by the wrists, and contrary to the image that her unnie was playing, she was very much strong especially when she wanted to.  The smaller girl brought the two hands together of the taller one and locked them in her right hand.  She then attacked the back of Nana’s knees so that the latter would lose her balance.  This caused her to fall on top of the bed and Jooyeon on top of her smiling wickedly at her.  Nana could only gulp.