{Chapter One}

Our Little Infinite

{Chapter One}


The morning in Los Angeles started as usual: hot. The sun had already appeared, and was already illuminating big part of the city, including a building in Venice.

Exactly at the apartment 10A, the luxury objects were perfectly tidy and the place seemed to not have been touched during months. But, on the principal suite, a man was still asleep. He was shirtless, revealing his defined abdomen and muscles.

It was Lee Donghae, a korean lawyer who moved to United States one year ago to work on his father’s company, in this side of North America. 176 cm, blood type A, 60 kg, 27 seven years old. He was handsome, athletic, funny, gently and cool, everything that a woman could ask for.

His dreams were interrupted when he felt the soft touch of a hand on his arm, followed by some wet kisses. Unconsciously, a smile formed on his mouth.

“Good morning, lazy” Jessica whispered.

Donghae turned at her and, again, smiled when seeing her angelica face. Jessica Jung was a korean photographer who moved to United States one year ago to accompany her boyfriend, Lee Donghae, on his job. 164 cm, blood type B, 46 kg, 25 years old. She was beautiful, intelligent, elegant, polite and wonderful, everything that a man could ask for.

“You woke up earlier than me?” Donghae asked in a tease tone.

She rolled her eyes playfully, stealing some laughs from him.

“I just thought that maybe I could make you a surprise and prepare a nice breakfast for both of us” she explained.

He raised an eyebrow, sitting on the bed and resting his back on the wall. Taking a look at her, he noticed that she was wearing one of his shirts, which would stay too big on her, covering until two palms before her knees. Her delicate legs and feet were uncovered, and her honey colored hair was messy. He loved the view in front of him, and, mentally, he prayed he would have this beside him forever.

“That doesn’t suit you” Donghae joked, extending one of his hands towards her cheek and caressing it.

“I am a woman full of surprises” Jessica winked, leaning her face closer to his.

He laughed before their lips touched each other’s. The same butterflies appeared on their stomachs, while their tongues played along.

“I know, and that’s what I most love about you” he whispered, parting from her.

She smiled, staring at him. She watched while his eyes gazed the clock and, for a moment to other, he stood up abruptly.

“Crap, crap, crap” Donghae muttered to himself, walking towards the bathroom.

“What’s wrong?” Jessica asked, following by behind.

“I have an important meeting today and I can’t be late” he explained, opening the shower.

“But I need to show you something” she pouted, crossing her arms on the chest.

He raised an eyebrow, turning around to face her cute expression.

“Is it a gift?” he inquired.

She nodded, with a hoyden smile on .

“It won’t take a lot, I swear” she extended a hand towards him.

Hesitating, he grabbed it. She jumped happily, like a kid, pulling him inside the room once again.

“You stay here” Jessica announced, pushing him on the bed.

Donghae rested his elbows on the mattress, to make himself comfortable, while he waited for his crazy girlfriend to come back. Suddenly, a beautiful woman wrapped with a fur’s coat appeared in front of him.

“Tadá!” she exclaimed, giving a 360 degrees round on her own axis.

“Wow” he applauded, standing up and moving closer of her “Is this original?” he asked, touching the tissue.

“Yes, but that’s not what I want to show you” she slapped his hands away.

He stared at her confused and, suddenly, she opened the coat, revealing her Victoria Secrets black lingerie. He didn’t know how to react with that amazing image in front of him so he didn’t say anything.

“What do you think?” Jessica asked innocently.

“I think that you are provoking me and trying to make me lose my job” Donghae smirked, pulling her by the waist and throwing her on the bed.

She laughed loudly, while he kissed the uncovered part of her s. His lips moved towards her tummy, caressing with his thumb each part of her body that he touched. But their little game ended when the sound of his phone’s alarm grabbed his attention.

“I am late!” he exclaimed, standing up and running inside the bathroom once again.

She sighed heavily, rolling the eyes. Following his moves, she entered the same accommodation and stared at herself in the mirror. If someone saw her on the streets with that outfit, they would judge her as a e. Chuckling, she turned around in time to face her boyfriend wiping himself with a towel.

“Which time will you be back at home?” Jessica asked.

“I don’t know, it depends from how long those men will take to leave the company” Donghae explained, putting his black boxers on.

He passed by her and opened the room’s wardrobe. Her eyes widened with his phrase and, quickly, she ran towards him and jumped on his back, wrapping her arms around his neck.

“But tonight is Stones’ concert and I got two tickets” she whined.

His expressions changed when listening to her. He forgot about the event that they planned to do together on that day, and he knew how much that band in special meant to his girlfriend.

“Crap” he muttered, slapping his own forehead “I am sorry, Jess, I really am” he apologized, trying to face her.

Slowly, she separated herself from him, touching the floor with her bare feet. When their eyes met, he felt guilty.

“You promised me, Donghae. You promised me” Jessica sighed, turning around and leaving him by himself.

But Donghae didn’t hesitate in following. He loved his job but, if he had to choose between it and Jessica, she would win, without even a chance to the opponent.

“Baby” he called, going upstairs behind her “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to. I will be back before it’s 7 pm, I swear” he assured.

She entered the kitchen and opened the freezer, grabbing the pot of ice cream inside it. She moved towards the drawers, ignoring him.

“Jess, don’t be like that” he pleaded, getting closer of her.

But still, no answer. With a spoon, she ate a bit of the pink content, looking to the opposite side of him. In that complicated situation, Donghae sighed and, for a moment to other, he hugged her by behind.

“Yah, you!” Jessica exclaimed, trying to free herself “Let go of me!” she yelled, hopeless.

“Not until you forgive me” Donghae stated “And, if you don’t do it quickly, I will start with the tickle” he threatened.

“No!” she shouted “I forgive you, but, please, don’t do that to me” she begged.

He laughed, letting go of her slowly. When her body was no longer touching his, a chuckle appeared on . But, before he could ask the reason of that, she started running towards the stairs.

“Jessica Jung, come back here!” he shouted, following her.

This time, she was the one to laugh.

“Never, Lee Donghae!” she replied on the same tone, a bit breathless because of the effort of her lungs.

They kept their game, until, suddenly, he fell on the floor. The noise was loud, provoking her to turn around and, when seeing the scene, her eyes grew wide.

“Hae!” Jessica shouted, breaking the distances between them.

When she was closer to his body, she kneeled in front of him. And, before she could blink, he forced her to lie down on the ground while he stood above her.

“What the f-“

“Frogs” Donghae completed her “I hope the world you are going to say is ‘frogs’” he smiled victoriously.

She snorted, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms on the chest.

“What do you want with me? I am mad at you” she pouted cutely, not looking at him.

He chuckled, grabbing her chin and moving her gaze until it met his.

“Oh, really?” he asked, raising an eyebrow. She nodded and he smiled. “I love when you are angry” he winked, kissing the corner of .

“You don’t” she corrected him, while he started pecking her bust region “I can be very bad when I am angry” she confessed, grabbing his hair with one of her hands.

She closed her eyes, feeling his touch on her bare skin. Biting her lower lip, she suffocated the moan of pleasure that insisted in leave.

“Is that so?” Donghae asked, too focused in loving his girlfriend.

“Yes” Jessica replied with difficulty.

He smiled, separating from her and staring at her brown eyes. His thumb bypassed her delicate mouth, and his own started watering. Slowly, he kissed her passionately. She responded quickly, wrapping her arms around his neck. Without thinking, he raised her on his lap, also standing up. Her legs surrounded his waist and he rested his hands on the back of her thighs, moving with her towards the room. But, when he arrived, he noticed that the door was closed.

Leaning Jessica on the wall, Donghae spun the handle to open the wooden object, never leaving her gaze.

“I thought you had work to do” she raised an eyebrow.

He laughed softly with her jealous tone.

“The woman of my life is more important than that” he whispered, before entering with her. 

~~

Well, I hope you've liked.

Thank you for reading :)