Drowning In My Tears, Problems, and Alcohol

Do I Wanna Know?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chaptertwo It's alarmning honestly how charming she can be.   A/N: Thank you to @---SEHUNYEHET--- for upvoting my story! I really appreciate it! And thank you to @kaakin for commenting! I love you both! Thank you, again. You're the best. <3 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

"Darling, Darling doesn't have a problem. Lying to herself cause her liquor's top shelf."

 

It was officially a Friday night, and I was home alone. Sighing, I took out the scrapbook that contained all of the photos from my past life. The first tear fell, and then another, and then another. It was as though I was crying out Niagra Falls and it was never going to stop. My heart thudded with pain, and my legs walked myself to the kitchen; hand reaching for the bottle of vodka. Downing a glass in one go, I continued crying, and walked back to my room. Rummaging through my closet, I found this dress, and slowly put it on. Wiping the remaining tears, I grabbed my makeup kit and began working on my tear-stained face. After my mascara, red lipstick, and concealer were applied, I grabbed my hairbrush and combed through all of my knots; grabbing the curling iron and curling my hair. I put on black heels, and then looked at my appearance in the mirror.

 

You could hardly tell I just cried. I was a bit woozy, but that was because of the glass of alcohol I had just consumed. Not dwelling on my look any longer, I grabbed my keys and told the maids that I would be gone for awhile. They all knew where I was going. This had happened many times before when I lived in New York City, and their eyes were evident with concern, but all they managed to do was bow slightly before I walked out of the house and into my car, telling the chauffer what club I was to be dropped off at this time.

 

"It's alarming honestly how charming she can be. Fooling everyone, telling mom's she's having fun."

 

I walked into the club radiating confidence and iness. I didn't come to hook up with anyone, but I did come to have fun and drown myself in alcohol instead of tears. Instead of heading straight to the dance floor, I made a bee-line to the bar. The bartender smiled and said,"Wow, long time no see. You here for the usual?" I smiled charmingly and replied without hesitation, "Give me the strongest drink. I am so not in the mood for being sober today." He nodded in understandment; everyone has their problems and secrets. Giving me a glass of who-knows-what, I took the cup in my hand and drank it all quickly. I demanded refill after refill until I couldn't even pronounce the words "again please" correctly. Paying him, I stumbled over to the couch to see a guy ontop of a girl. Giggling loudly, I sat far away from them and continued on with my business; watching everyone dance. My idea of fun was getting drunk, not pressing my against someone else's ia. 

 

"She says, 'You don't wanna be like me, don't wanna see all the thing's I've seen. I'm dying, I'm dying.'"

 

I was lost in my own world, thinking about anything and everything; from how pencils were made to why I can't stand relationships. Then, out of nowhere, someone calls my name. I can hear them, but I can't re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter