Love on High School;

Love on High School;

CHAPTER 3

“Annyeong! Park Chanyeol imnida, nice to know you.” he smiled, “I guess we’ve met before” he continued. You nodded and answered quietly, “Yeah, we almost bumped at the toilet before”.

“Students, let’s continue our lesson, turn to page 23..-”

A couple hours had passed, the bell rang as it is time to lunch, mostly your classmates were rushing to the cafeteria except you and your tablemate, Chanyeol. You just stared at your classmates behaviour blankly and continued doing some revision on what your had learnt. Chanyeol was about to stand up from his chair but he paused when he saw you are still sitting on your chair, read a book and did some notes.“Kaja, I’m hungry” he said while tapping your shoulder and finally stood up.

You glanced at him, raised your brows, “Mwo? Mian, I’m not going anywhere.” You turned to your book and highlighted some important points to make a note. Still, Chanyeol was there, standing beside you, then sat at his chair. “Why you are still here? You’re hungry, aite?” you being confused.

“I’m not going,-“ he stared at you and put his head on his desk with his arm as a ‘pillow’, “-I don’t have friends to go with..” he continued with weak voice in term to persuade you.

“Ok then, kaja.” you stood up abruptly and walked out from the class, he just made you felt guilty. He let out a chuckle and ran after you. “Gumawo-yo chingu~!-” he said as he walked beside you all the way to the cafeteria. “Emm, as usual on every Monday, the cafeteria will provide a lunch box for us,” he said to break the silence, awkward.

“Oh,“ you just did not know how to reply him. Just then, there’s a weird sound came out from your stomach…opps. You acted like nothing happened after Chanyeol asked, “Are you hungry? Oh seriously, you must be really hungry,” he asked. You have to admit it so you just nodded. *Omma, I shouldn’t skip my breakfast after this.*

Once both of you arrived at the cafeteria, you just walked along with Chanyeol to the counter and lined up behind the other students waiting for your turn. Your eyes rounded to see around the cafeteria. “Channie hyung!” someone from the queue shouted while poking him. He was a junior named, Jong dae, who was a friendly and talkative person. “Who’s that? I’ve never seen you go recess with any noona here before. Where’s Suho hyung ? You used to go with him.” his face was totally seems weird to see you and Chanyeol are together. You pressed your lips into a thin line, prentended not to hear anything while glancing around to see what others are doing.

“Oh, this is my new classmate, you can called her Yoo ra noona. She’s my tablemate tho. About Suho, he absent today ‘cause of personal reason.” Chanyeol explained as he rubbed his neck and let out a soft chuckle. You bowed to Jong dae and just smiled to him. Out of sudden, there's someone from back tapped your shoulder, “Yoo ra-yah, no need to queue, I’ve a lunch box for you. Kaja,” someone said from the back. Your eyes widen, stunned for a while after turned back and found Luhan. “Uh-oh, sunbae-nim..-“ you turned back to look at Chanyeol and felt hesitated to lunch with Luhan.

“Yoo ra noona, you already know Luhan hyung?” asked Jong dae interrupted the conversation, confused on what just happened. “Of course she know ‘cause everyone know Luhan hyung is the pres…ACK!-” screamed Chanyeol before he could finished his words. Actually, Luhan stepped on his feet for some reason but you just not realized. “Uh, ka~ja!” Luhan lefted you behind and he walked with his hands in his pocket. You glanced at Chanyeol and he said, “Ah-nevermind! I’ll eat with him.” He was holding Jong dae’s waist while adjusting his old-school spectacles since you didn’t moved an inch. “Mianhae-yo” you bowed and followed Luhan quickly. You don’t talked too much with Chanyeol, maybe you were still awkward with your new friend here, maybe next time.

“Uuu~ Channie hyung~ such a dramatic scene!” Jong dae giggled in mean to tease Chanyeol.

“Heish! Palli-wa” Chanyeol moved his hand from Jong dae’s waist, took a lunch box and lefted him behind.

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

“It’s boring enough for me without Yoo ra. I miss her a lot and wonder what she’s doing now. I hope she’ll just fine.” expressed Dae hee to your younger sister, Kim Yoo na.

“Don’t worry too much onnie, it was her first day at there and I know she’ll be fine since she was a very friendly person. You should call her tonight, I guess so.” suggested Yoo na and she gave a very sweet smile to Dae Hee. She sighed and nodded, “Gumawo, Yoo na-ah,”

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Oh, sorry this is very very very short and lol update. And sorry for not updating for two days since I'd to focus on my exam ;~~~; and maybe I've to stop for this weeks. Tata! I've a lot work to done . Sorry my bad English :*