2# IMAGINE

IMAGINES

I was buying food at the noodle stall and then there was someone behind me keep on pushing me and it feels like he wanted to cut queue . I was standing there with my friend and I feel damn uncomfortable then I thought my friend was beside me and I just grab then hand and lean on 'her' shoulder . Then when it was about my turn to buy food, I look up and said 'what do you want to eat?' Then I realised it was Eddie .  I realise that I have been grabbing him since just now, and when I grabbed his hand I grab tightly as it was damn uncomfortable and I thought it was my friend and he didn't move or neither he want to push me away from him . He just let me grab to him and lean on him. Then after a while I bought my food to my friends and then I saw him too . I saw his arm got my hand mark and I was shocked that he didn't do anything just now to get you away from his hand.

~After School ~

I saw him and went up to him and said sorry cause of the mark. And somehow explain to him what happen and I the mark on his hand and felt painful for him. then he said "its okay luh after a few days it will be fine "

"Really?  "You replied . He nodded his head 

After that we went home together as we are the same bus stop and the same bus and same way! So we got on bus and sat together and talked about our lesson of that day !!! We chatted like there was no tomorrow and we almost missed our stops !! Such an awkward day to end of but, oh well !! It is really uncomfortable to be push and squeeze by someone !! 

 

 

HOPE YOU LIKE ITT!!! <3

Subscribe and Upvote!!!

Add me if you wannaa !!~ <3

 

Words : 344!