1# IMAGINE

IMAGINES

One day, you were playing badminton and Eddie was playing basketball almost everyday after school . The badminton court was taken and you and your friends have to play at the carpark but there wasn't much car. You played with the rackets and the shuttlecock flew backward and it hit until Eddie . You quickly ran to him then he pick up and he said "Here you go Charis, your shuttlecock "

"Sorryy !! Are you okay ?" I said

"Yeap I am fine !! Thanks !!" then he continue playing his basketball then the second time the shuttlecock fly too far and I by accident bang until someone's back then I fell down then got a bit slight injured then Eddie help me into the General Office to apply medicine on  the scratches.

 

Then while he was helping me to clean the scratch and it was damn painful and I grabbed his arm and squeeze it then he hold on to my hand and he hand was warm  and he said "it's okay it will be fine relaxx okayy?  " then I nodded my head and stare at him and he smiled warmly.  After a while he suddenly put a box infront of me and he said "Happy Valentine Day Charis!!! " I was shocked and I screamed and fell off the chair then he carry me back up to the chair and told me to open it up and inside it put chocolate and a box of smal flowers then suddenly he back hug me . 

"Thankss !! I liked it !! I have something for you too !! " I reached for my bag and pass him a box which have a soft toy inside it . He open it up and he saw what was inside and he thanked me for that!!! The day on Valentine's day ended perfectly !!

 

 

 

hehehe! hope you like it !! 

Subscribe and Upvote!

Add me if you want to ! <3

 

No. of Words : 331 (eg, example) conside 1 word ! :D