Chapter 1: SUMMONED BY THE ELDERS

MISSION ACCOMPLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerins’ POV:

 

“C’mon girls we were being summoned by our ELDER, we must report to him immediately.” I said upon arriving at our place.

“What is it about Chaerin?” Our youngest asked who is currently coming out from the monitory room.

“I don’t know, but we better get ready now, we must leave as soon as we can.” I answered.

“Is it that important because seriously speaking I’m still tired from training?” Bom whined while sitting lazily at the floor.

“We don’t have time to waste Bom so please start fixing yourself.” I told her pleadingly.

“Fine then” She said after taking a deep breath. She then went to her room and started fixing herself.

“Where is Dara?” I ask since I can't find her nowhere.

“Probably outside” Minzy answered in my mind. Well we have the ability of telepathy so we can just speak trough each other’s mind.

“Can you tell her to be here ASAP? I need to ready our car.” I told her.

“Okay” She answered shortly

 

 

 

Suho’s POV:

“Guys start fixing yourselves. Our ELDER call for us so we must report to him ASAP.” I shouted to my members who are busy with their own business.

“Why?” Lay ask calmly, he is always calm by the way.

“I actually don’t know. I’m busy doing some paper works when I suddenly received a virtual call from him, ordering us all to go in the capitol for he has something important to tell us.” I answered him.

“I’ll go ahead then. I need to deal with something first. See you all later.” And Kai disappeared right in front of our eyes, now the only thing left to where he used to be is the disturbed dust and air.

“Why can’t he just say that he needs to deal with his girls straightly?” Chen said while trying to duplicate the cookies that he is eating.

“I don’t know, why ask us? Ask him yourself.” Kris told him with a smirk.

This isn’t going anything. When will these people ever be serious? “That’s enough, we better go already.” I said authoritatively before they even start bickering for real. This makes all of them fix their selves and after 30 minutes we’re on our way to the capitol.

 

 

 

AT THE SM CAPITOL …

“You wanted to see us sir?” Suho ask their ELDER once they arrived at his office.

“Yes, you a lot take your seats and please feel comfortable. I have a lot of things to do so I will go directly to the point. You see, YG planet is currently requesting for our help because they seemed to be lacking in numbers for a certain mission.” The EL

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter