Final

Newlyweds Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Daddy, could you tell me any stories before I go to sleep?” She heard her baby’s voice from her room and peeked in and saw that him, her husband, was sitting in the edge of the bed while her 5 years old kid, yawning and rubbing her eyes cutely.

 

She heard and saw him chuckled and her baby’s hair. “But, you had it yesterday, Yeonnie.” He pouted cutely which made her from in front of the room rolled her eyes. Jiyeon pouted and crossed her arms, “Daddy such a meanie!’”

 

He shook his head but smiled at her cute daughter, “Arrasso. One story only okay? Pinky?” He cooed and raised his pinky to intertwined his with his daughter. Jiyeon’s face lit up, “Yeay! Daddy’s the best!” She exclaimed while hugging her cute bear.

 

He pinched her nose lightly and sit closer to her, “You’re so look like your mom, darling.” Jiyeon cutely pouted and crossed her arms, “Of course, she’s my mom, daddy!” He chuckled once again. “Okay, Now what stories do you want to hear, honey?”

 

Jiyeon pretended to think, ”Uhm, Ah! How daddy and mommy met!” Jiyeon  said cutely as she walked in to the room and sit next to her husband. He noticed her and kissed her cheek. “Hey.” He said softly as she smiled back. “What are you both talking about?”

 

Jiyeon yawned. “How mommy and daddy met?” She said and staring her mom with her big and innocent eyes, Her mom shook her head, “Okay, after this you will go to sleep okay?” Jiyeon nodded her head as her mom started. “Well when I was going into a hotel and saw your dad as soon as he came out of the elevator. We bumped into each other, and in that moment when I first I lad my eyes on him, I fell in love with him.”

 

Her husband snorted as her answer, “If that’s what you want to call stalking and trying to run past security, into the elevator and jumping on top of me while screaming in my ear then fine, that’s what happened, Jieun.”

 

Jieun glared at her husband, “Shut up, Gyu.” She said while flashing a smiled into their cute daughter. “Get your story, already princess? Now go to sleep, kay?” She said sweetly while her and Sunggyu stood up and kissed her cheeks, “Mommy and Daddy love you.” Sunggyu said as Jiyeon yawned and hugged her teddy bear tightly, “I love you too, Mommy, Daddy.”

 

Sunggyu turned off the lights and took the last glance at his daughter and closed the door. He looked behind and noticed that Jieun had already walked away into their own room. While shaking his head, he head to their room and closed the door.

 

There’s Jieun lay down and practically ignored Sunggyu as he looked at her with an amused expression. Ignoring me huh? He few of his buttons before laying down beside her, “Baby.” He called as he wrapped his strong wrist on her waist while he got a humming from h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter