Chapter 1: Meet EXO

Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The bell rang signalling it’s time to go in the classroom. 

 

Dara took her books and walked towards her classroom with a map of the building in her hand.

 

When she arrived in front of the classroom, she saw Ms. Hyejin in there, teaching them. Dara knocked the door and all the attention gathered at her.

 

"Ah, yes. Come in," The teacher smiled.

 

"You are the new student, right?" The teacher asked. She nodded.

 

"Introduce yourself, please," She smiled.

 

"Neh, annyeonghaseyo. Sandara Park im-nida. I'm a new student here. So, please take care of me," She bowed.

 

When she lifted her head, she recognized 4 of the 'kingkas' members. They were whispering to each other but she decide to ignore them and continue smiling.

 

"You can search for an empty seat now, Miss Park," The teacher smiled. Dara bowed a bit to her and looked around to search for an empty seat.

 

"There's no one sit beside me, now. You can sit here," One of the 'kingkas' members pointed to a sit beside him.

 

Dara went there and sit beside the boy. She smiled to him and he replied with a smile too.

 

"Ah, yes. I forgot something. Suho, please guard the class while I'm gone for a minute," The teacher excused herself and went out of the class.

 

The boy beside her turned to face her and let out his hand. "I'm Luhan. Nice to meet you," 

 

Dara smiled to him. “I’m Sandara. Just call me Dara. Wow, your korean was better than me even though you're chinese”

 

"Eh? How did you know I'm a chinese?" He seems flustered.

 

"I have a friend named Luhan before and he's a chinese too," She shrugged.

 

"No freaking way," He gasped.

 

"It's the truth," Dara nodded proudly.

 

"But I'm more handsome, right?"

 

Hearing this, Dara can't help but to laugh. "Yes, yes. You're more handsome than him,"

 

Luhan smirked. "Yep, I knew it,"

 

Before Dara can reply anything, some random guys suddenly appear from the front.

 

“Hello! I’m Xiumin and this is our mama, Suho!” He said as his hands clinged to another boy.

 

Suho gave him a glare before smiling back at Dara. “I’m Suho, the monitor of this class. If you have any problems, just tell me. Especially if one of these guys bullied you,”

 

"Pfft," Luhan snickered while Suho gave him a glare too.

 

"And he's rich too! If you want anything, asked him," Xiumin whispered. 

 

But unfortunately, Suho heard it and without a warning, the victim received a hit on his head.

 

"Ouch! Why you hit me?!" He pouted while rubbing his head.

 

"Shut up, baozi," Suho rolled his eyes.

 

They're cute. Dara laughed

 

Suddenly, she felt someone taped her shoulder. So, she turned around and this cute grey-coloured hair guy smiled at her.

 

"Baekhyun. But you can call me babe for short,” He winked. 

 

Dara looked at him as if he grown two heads. Like seriously? What a flirty.

 

All the guys around her groaned. "Seriously, Byun Baekhyu? That's all you got?"

 

"I have a lot to show actually," He smirked.

 

Dara rolled her eyes and replied, "No thanks. I'm not interested," Causing Baekhyun's smirk to fade while the other guys erupted with roar of laughters.

 

"Nice one!" Luhan raised his hand and high-fived Dara who was laughing too.

 

"Just wait, baby girl. I have a lot more things to show you," His smirk make a comeback.

 

"Try me," She smirked too. Being Dara, she won't back away easily

 

"Ho ho ho I like this girl," Xiumin snickered.

 

Before Baekhyun can think of any reply, Ms. Hyejin came back to the class and the students went back to their places automatically.

 

'Not all kingkas are bad actually,'  Dara thought before smiling unconsciously.

 

 

*kringgg*

 

And that's the signal of the end of the first half of the day.

 

Most of the student raced to the door to help themselves for their empty stomach.

 

Dara stretched her arms before reaching for her lunch box underneath the table.

 

Suddenly, someone draped his arm on her shoulder making her flinched a bit.

 

She turned her head to the right and saw Baekhyun smirking at her.

 

"Wanna go lunch with me, baby girl?" 

 

"Uh no thank-" 

 

"Ouch! What da hell?!" Within a millisecond, Baekhyun was dragged outside by Suho.

 

"Sorry, Dara!. I'll take care of him," Suho yelled from the outside making Dara chuckled.

 

"I swear Kim Junmyeon you're so-" Baekhyun's faint voice can be heard from the inside.

 

"Shut up or I'll drag you to the council room," Dara can imagine his stern face and that thought make her shivers.

 

"Fine. Geez, why so grumpy, old man?"

 

Typical Byun Baekhyun.

 

Their conversation soon can't be heard as they drifted away.

 

Boys.

 

Dara shook her head and went out of the class.

 

Grrr.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter