Chapter 1

Forever

Yoona watched as Seo was once again being crowded by guys.

It made her extremely jealous, well, she had a reason. Seohyun is her girlfriend.

I have all the rights to be jealous. But since their relationship was a secret, she couldn't do anything about it.

She sighed, sometimes she wished Seohyun and her were just as open as Taeyeon and Tiffany, as unrestringed as Yuri and Jessica or even like Sooyoung and Sunny. 

She wished they were free, free from hiding their relationship from their parents; especially Seohyun's.

"Seohyun-ssi, could you help me with my math homework?" She heard a manly voice say, and she glared at the bunch of guys around her. 

All of them were older than her, why the heck should she help them with their homeworks?

"I'm sorry, I have something else to do this afternoon." She heard Seohyun say as one of those breathtaking small and gentle smile of hers made its way through her face, making all the boys surrounding her smile like lovesick fools while she, she was here, wanting to take her away from those guys without looking like a jealous girlfriend, which its what she truly is but she couldn't let them think that.

She waited patiently as she noticed Seohyun started to brush them off, wanting the younger girl to approach her soon.

So as the taller one finally made her way towards her way, she couldn't stop the wide grin that appeared on her face.

"Hello, Yoong." 

Yoona instead of answering the girl, she hugged the younger girl and kissed her cheek sweetly.

"Hello baby." She whispered as she inhaled the sweet smell of white carnation swept its way through her nostrils.

"Yoong!" Exclaimed Seohyun while pushing Yoona slightly. 

"Yes, baby?" 

"I told you we had to be careful in public, save those things for when we are alone." Said the younger one sternly, her determined eyes sparkling the way Yoona loved so much. 

"Baby, we haven't been alone for at least a month." Said Yoona while pouting slightly. "Your afternoons are always packed." 

Seohyun hummed and Yoona wondered if this time the younger one would tell her what was going on. 

Ever since she had told the younger one that she wanted them to run away together if they weren't accepted by their parents, the younger one had stopped going out with her on afternoons, was almost unreachable at night and nowhere to be found on weekends, it confused her to death.

Light breaths could be heard from the pair that was united by the lips, grazing each other neededly as hands danced accross the body of the person that invaded their personal space.

As the pair broke apart from the heated kiss, the hands of the older kept touching gently the spots she knew the other wouldn't be that uncomfortable with, though the younger of the two had a look of distress on.

"Yoona..." She whispered quietly, but loud enough for Yoona's attention to divert from her body and to focus on her eyes.

"Yes, Hyun?" 

"I love you."

The look on Yoona's face softened as she placed her hands on Seohyun's face, cupping it while she sweetly rubbed the younger's cheeks with her thumbs.

"I love you too."

Seohyun closed her eyes and allowed herself to drown in the sensations that Yoona provoked on her. Only for a second before continuing.

"I'm scared."

"Why scared, baby?"

"I'm sure my parents won't accept us...What are we going to do?"

"If they find out... then... let's run away together."

Yoona stared deeply into Seohyun's eyes, letting her know just how real her proposal was. 

She could see the decision process on Seohyun's eyes, and she wondered for a second if she was going to be rejected; after all, she was aware that running away together wasn't the best she could offer Seohyun.

"Let's do it if they find out." Answered the younger one sternly, determination swoning in her eyes.

"Are you sure?" Asked Yoona unsure.

"As sure as I can be." Answered Seohyun before pulling the shorter of the two for a passionate yet loving kiss.

Had she been to forward? She couldn't tell, after all, the younger one had replied her just what she had wanted, she had agreed and if the cuddling and kissing session they had after that wasn't proof of it, she wasn't sure what could it be.

"Yoong?" 

Yoona escaped from the depthness of her thoughts as Seohyun called her out for the tenth time.

"Yes?" Asked Yoona, wondering why were they very little amount of students in the hall. 

"Yoong, you have to get back to classes, there are only 4 minutes left." Seohyun said with a small smile on her features.

"Okay," Replied Yoona. "Hey, do you... you know, want to watch a movie later in my house?" Asked Yoona while biting her lip, hoping the youngerof the two wouldn't reject her like she had been doing for the past month.

"I'm sorry, I have something to do today." Said Seohyun while looking away from her eyes. 

"Well.. how about tomorrow?" 

Seohyun just shook her head and gave her a small smile. 

"I have to go to classes, see you later." 

Yoona was just left there, with her heart aching, wondering why would her girlfriend brushed her off once again and figured it had something to do with the fact that she didn't answer her calls anymore either.

 

 

Yoona was walking home, Yuri, Jessica, Sooyoung, Sunny, Taeyeon and Tiffany, walking along with her, since they had decided they would stop by and eat some hamburgers since Seohyun wasn't with them this afternoon.

As they reached the fast food place and all of them had ordered, they looked for a table big enough for the seven of them, since the biggest table was for six persons, Sunny had decided she was more comfortable sitting on Sooyoung's lap.

Much to the girlfriend deprived Yoona's discomfort.

"This is getting too suspiscious, don't you think?" Asked Yuri as she fed Jessica a french fry.

"I know what you mean." Said Sooyoung as she took a huge bite of her oversized hamburger.

The rest of the girls nodded along, except for Yoona, who seemed very confused.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Seohyun, we all know she loves extracurricular activities, but..." Said Taeyeon as she ate a fry. 

"Yeah, it's too much for her not to be able to hang out with us at all for the past month." Continued Sunny.

"Jessica and I saw something as we were leaving school," Tiffany made a pause as all of them stared at her expectantly. "She was leaving school, with Hyoyeon."

Yoona's world crashed down as she heard that. It was public knowledge that the dancing queen had a major crush on Seohyun but...was Seohyun cheating on her? really? Yoona couldn't even imagine a world in which Seohyun would do that. 

"Oh... so Hyoyeon's wish was granted at last." Said Sooyoung with a smirk, Yoona balled her fist under the table as she listened to everything they had to say. 

How she wished she could just tell them to shut up, that they were talking about her girlfriend... but she couldn't. Seohyun had requested they kept it hidden from their friends also, at least for a while.

That 'while' were already six months, though.

"Are you okay, Yoona?" Asked Taeyeon as she noticed the younger one had been awfully quiet.

"I'm okay, it's just that I can't imagine Seohyun doing that." 

"Come on," Said Yuri while patting her shoulder. "She's old enough, let her be." 

Yoona had no problem with letting her be, the problem was... what about me?

 

As Yoona made her way to her own house, she decided to make a small detour, hoping she would find Seohyun in her house as she made her way there. 

"Am I being cast aside?" She thought as the unseen image of Seohyun leaving school with Hyoyeon pierced itself on her mind. 

She shook her head, wanting to leave all those thoughts aside and noticing she had already arrived to Seohyun's place. 

As she got closer to the big house, she noticed Seohyun had just arrived home, and before she could approach her, she realized she wasn't alone. 

Hyoyeon was with her. 

The younger one leaned in and hugged Hyoyeon tightly, before muttering something Yoona couldn't understand. She saw the blush on Hyoyeon's face and the bright smile she had. 

"So this was what you had to do this afternoon, huh?" She said loud and clear as she made her way to them. 

Seohyun's wide eyes turned wider as she saw Yoona making her way to them.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to see if you were home... since I wanted to visit my friend," Said Yoona as she said the word friend with a dfferent tone of voice. She noticed Hyoyeon's arm was still around her girlfriend's waist and she just glared daggers at it. "But now I see that you were far too busy, don't worry, I'm out of here." She turned around and started walking away, tears threathening to fall.

"Wait, Yoona!" Yelled Seohyun as she ran after her.

"What?" She answered bitterly. 

"This is not what it looks like." 

"What does it look like Seohyun?" Yoona glared at Seohyun for a second before diverting her gaze; she knew she couldn't be angry at the younger girl with those large innocent eyes looking at her. "Like you have ditched me everyday for the past month to be with her? That you hug her while you always scold me for trying to express my love for you? like you have been lying to me so you can be with her?"

Seohyun reached towards her and brushed away the tears that fell from her face.  Yoona hadn't even realize she was crying. 

"Why?" She whimpered softly. "Was I not enough?"

Before Seohyun could answer her, she stepped away from her. 

"You know what, don't answer," She took a deep breath, wanting to stop crying. "I'm afraid to find out." Whispered Yoona as she once again tried to flee from the place, but this time she decided to run.

She ran with all her might, not caring to look behind, until a pair of arms enveloped her and stopped her from running farther away.

"Goddamit just listen to your girlfriend will you?!" She heard a different voice yell, it was Hyoyeon.

"G-girlfriend?" Stuttered Yoona as she released herself from Hyoyeon's arms and stared at her confusedly.

"Yes, she told me." The shorter sighed while the taller just started at Hyoyeon in disbelief. "Now go, and talk with her, her parents aren't home so might as well take advantage of that to have a talk in there and some makeup kisses or whatever you want to do, I don't know."

Hyoyeon started to walk away from her and soon she heard Seohyun finally reaching to where she was. 

"Please, Yoona, just hear me out." Said the younger, out of breath and with tears streaming down her face.

Yoona just stared at Seohyun and nodded, starting to walk towards Seohyun's house again, hoping they'd be able to clear this confusion.


Ta dah! What do you think about this chapter? Please let me know xD

You'll understand all this confusion soon, don't worry, I would write the second chapter right now, if it wasn't because I have prom later today and I have to get ready... I seriously hate dressing up and make up and all of that stuff, but I know I have to do it xD

So well, hope you liked the chapter and don't worry, everything will be alright and next chapter... you'll see my writing abilities come at play, for the first time ever xD

Well, comment, subscribe and upvote if you want to :3

Until Next Time :D