Jenissi-You're My Star

Topp Dogg Scenarios

I would totally reccomend listening to You're My Star by Tank while reading ^.^ This isn't my favorite thing that I've written but anyway lol Enjoy!

~~~~~~

“The rest of your members are probably sick of me keeping you out all night.” Sohee giggled, her arms intertwined with Jenissi’s.

He shakes his head, his chestnut colored hair falling in front of his eyes “They’re used to me being up all night anyway.”

            Sohee nods, but doesn’t reply, her eyes focused on the peaceful scene around them. She takes in the way that her neighbor hood lights up a serene blue and that the once busy streets could become a place of such simplicity. It wasn’t often that she got moments like this, especially with her boyfriend. After he became and trainee, nights like these lessened and his debut just cut those times in half. So often times, on their nights out, she’d find herself engulfed in the silence as they walked around town, enjoying the feel of having him next to her and embracing the long forgotten feel of his lips against her own. The simple thought of him having to leave to return to Seoul in the morning made her take a step closer to him and tighten her grip around him, as if he’d evaporate at any moment. These actions, always noticed, never bother Jenissi. It wasn’t like these thoughts were void from his mind either. When he was with her, he felt as if everything around him was fake and when he was away, he couldn’t keep her off of his mind.

“Hey,” he speaks up “I just thought of something. Come with me.”

Sohee stops walking, her eyebrow raised “Where?”

He just tilts his head and gives her a genuine smile “Just follow me!”

            Jenissi then grabs her small hand in his bigger one and begins to lead her back to his hotel. As they reach the vicinity, Sohee taps his hand a few times causing him to look back at her. ‘Right now?’ she mouths, wondering why he didn’t just say he wanted to take her to bed for the night. Jenissi looks down before he beings to laugh. He shakes his head at her before leading her to the stairs.

“Up here.” Is the last thing he says to her before he jets up the stairs, the excitement apparent in how fast he is moving.

“Taeyang, slow down.” Sohee giggles, attempting to keep up with him “It’s not going anywhere.”

            His laugh is his reply as he slows down for her. Taking the time to let her catch up and walk to the top of the hotel with her.

“What is up here that is that exciting?” She asks, playfully folding her arms.

“One of the few things I love about being away from the city.” He replies, pushing the rusty door to the roof open.

            He holds the door open, allowing Sohee to walk out and look around. He watches as she bites her lip and looks around the roof.

“You love heights?” She questions, shooting him a confused glance.

He shakes his head and steps up behind her. He points slightly up towards the midnight blue sky that’s covered in twinkling stars, like something most people see in paintings. Neither of them speak for a minute, their eyes just scan over the image in front of them, taking in the beauty of it all.

“Wow.” Sohee exhales “This was worth the 15 flights of stairs.”

Jenissi chuckles and wraps his arms around his waist “I wish we got this in the city.”

She nods “I wish I had noticed it before tonight.”

“Oblivious.” He grins “To a lot of things.”

She glances back at him “Like what?”

“Like how much I love you.” This earns him and shy smile followed by avoided eye contact “What, don’t hide from me.” He jokes.

He turns her around so that she’s facing him and gently tilts her head up so that she’s looking at him.

“It’s true. I don’t think you realize how much I think about you every day and how excited I was to get to see you.” He pulls her into a hug “I know that being with me is hard, but please know I really appreciate it.”

Sohee just snuggles up to his chest and nods “For you, it’s nothing.”

He laughs “I hope not.” He pulls back slightly, patting some of her hair down “You’re like a star.” He comments, his chocolate brown eyes holding her gaze “You shine for me when nothing else does, you’re beauty keeps me captivated, and  you’re my favorite thing to watch.”

Sohee stands there breathless for a moment before rolling her eyes “You’re so cheesy.” She mumbles, her eyes glued to the ground.

“Don’t be shy now.” Jenissi laughs, pulling her back to him “You’re my star, Sohee. Thank you for that.”