Those Words

It's Mutual

Enveloped by the cold white sheets, whose embrace gave him anything but warmth, Sehun lay stationary as fatigue threatened to pull him into dreamland. 

"Tomorrow... I'll tell her tomorrow," he whispered to himself, barely audible enough to be heard by the furniture, his only company in his room. Through his playfulness,  to the time he was deemed a great scholar, and even through his rebellious phase, he had but one person who remained closer than any other. This intrigued him, for he knew things changed, people changed, circumstances changed, yet her persistent presence in his life instilled compassion and care for her. Cogitating, for that is what he did best, he realized that in this endless cycle of evolution, something homely, normal, constant, usual, was worth clinging onto.  His feelings for her remained stagnant, his age did not, and with time he realized it was love.

"Would she feel the same? " he thought, as slumber secured its hold on him.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Yah! What's this?" Hyuna demanded to be informed. "Enlighten me, Mr. Oh I like to kidnap people and take them to the top of hills!"

(Sehun would be Mr. OH xD )

"Kidnap?!!! Yah!" He chased her, for they were still as immature as ever. They played Tom and Jerry at the peak of the hill, lined by fresh green grass. The grass' perky heads seemed to stretch for the clear, turquoise sky, devoid of the slightest wisp of clouds. It was tranquil, they were not.

"Hyuna." His voice was clear and serious, which startled her, for they were busy scrambling around and acting like children. Was he upset because I hid behind the tree and he can't reach me now? Puahaha loser :p

"I....I," she was feeling uneasy and apprehensive now. What could make the great Oh-ssi stutter?

"You've always been here for me, and over the years, I'd be lying if I said I never felt anything for you. Everything changes, but I'd like it if the fact that we're always together like this, didn't. I'm saying, I want us to be more than friends. Is it mutual?" He shifted his gaze which had been piercing her, which relieved her. 

She couldn't utter a word with him killing her like that, especially when her heart was galloping like a stallion.

He chuckled, "your heart's galloping like a stallion? Hahaha" He bent double, diaphragm being overworked from laughing at her slipped thoughts. "I take it that the feelings are mutual then," he beamed.

She grinned at the sight of his happiness. "It's mutual," she managed before being assaulted by him. He tickled her relentlessly, eager to give her the joy *those words* had given him. He steadied her head with his palms. Leaning in dangerously slowly, relishing the diminishing distance between her lips and his. She gasped lightly as his plump lips brushed hers, and he took the opportunity to glide his tongue into , teasing her own. After a while, they paused, trying to regain their breaths.

"Let's never change," he muttered.

"You got that, kidnapper ;) " she retorted.

Their laughter echoed down the hill, and throughout time, that never changed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woohooo~~~ This is my very first fic. I appologize for any grammatical errors, for I am not on my laptop right now. Please let me know if you liked it... I promise to do better xD but this was honestly just a tester. I'll start another story tomorrow.  Enough rambling from me.. Love you guysss~~                            -xoxo, SasukeSasuke