What happened last night?

What happened last night?

 

 

 

Kyungsoo didn't know how he'd gotten talked into something so stupid! Sehun wanted to meet up with Luhan without his parents knowing, so he'd convinced Kyungsoo to say they were going together. Sehun's mother and father knew Kyungsoo would keep their precious treasure out of trouble. Ha! Little did they know it was impossible to keep Sehun and Luhan apart!

It was bizarre but also kinda sweet. Kyungsoo knew he'd never find a love like that, it was something too rare. He understood and accepted that fact.

 

After picking Sehun up, they headed to the popular nightclub where they were to meet up with Luhan. The loud music and flashing lights made Kyungsoo feel a little queasy.

"Hey handsome!" Luhan said as he waved them over to a place at the bar. He grabbed Sehun by his shirt collar and proceeded to kiss the breath out of his boyfriend. When they finally came up for air Luhan peeked around Sehun's shoulder and gave Kyungsoo a friendly smile.

"Hi! Thanks for bring my baby with you!" Sehun wrinkled his nose at being called a baby but decided to let it go this time. Choosing instead to silence Luhan with another steamy kiss.

Kyungsoo having had enough of the HunHan love fest said, "I'm just going to be over there if anyone needs me," to no one in particular.

 

Sighing softly, Kyungsoo wanders over to an empty table near the door. The waitress stopped by to take Kyungsoo's drink order. Not knowing what to order Kyungsoo just pointed at what looked to be a fruit punch type drink. How bad could it be he reasoned? Growing bored waiting to the lovebirds to remember he was there, he ordered another drink and another after that.

The music was really catchy, he decided as his foot began to tap along to the beat. The rest of his body soon joined in on the appreciation of the music as he wandered unsteadily out to the center of the dance floor.

His hands were in the air and his hips were swaying to the music when he felt a strong pair of hands on his waist. Hmmmm.... Not his hands he thought, but they were very nice hands!

The mystery hands slowly turned Kyungsoo to face their owner. OMG! This guy is HOT!!! "You're pretty!" Kyungsoo blurted out and followed the statement up with a loud hiccup.

Jongin smiled softly at the clearly intoxicated young man. "Thank you! But I think it's time to get you back to your friends, so they can take you home!" Jongin tried to steer Kyungsoo towards the last place he'd seen Luhan and Sehun only to have Kyungsoo lock up and refuse to move.

"I don't want to go home! I want to be with you!" Kyungsoo pouted as he threw his arms around Jongin. 'Not good' Jongin thought!

Where had those two disappeared to anyway. Jongin loved Luhan like a brother but when Sehun was around the rest of the world ceased to exist! How could they leave someone as sweet and innocent a Kyungsoo alone in a place like this? Wait... was that Kyungsoo's hand on his ???? Maybe not so innocent!

Kyungsoo finally managed to capture Jongin's lips in a kiss that started out soft and sweet only to become something far more dangerous. Jongin forgot he was trying to be a gentleman and lost himself in the magic of the kiss. They would have continued for who-knows-how-long, if they hadn't been jostled apart by people actually dancing on the dance floor. Jongin was stunned by the feelings a kiss had brought back that he'd been trying to deny.

 

He had met Kyungsoo when his best friend Luhan had started dating Kyungsoo's best friend Sehun, and fallen almost immediately for the shy young man. Jongin knew Kyungsoo deserved a better man than he ever hoped to be, so he never let anyone know his feelings.

'So why was Kyungsoo kissing him like THAT? Was it just because he was drunk or did Kyungsoo want to be kissing him' Jongin wondered. Kyungsoo wasn't one to be free with his affections so what the....????

While Jongin fought his inner battle to do the right thing, Kyungsoo's hands were trying to bring Jongin's head closer to his own for another mind blowing kiss.

"I love you sweetheart but we can't do this!" Jongin blurted out.

Kyungsoo's eyes got impossibly wide as he whispered, "You love me?"

Jongin panicked! He hadn't meant to say that but Kyungsoo wouldn't remember anything tomorrow anyway so....

"Yes! I've loved you from the first time we met. But you deserve a better man than me!"

Kyungsoo smiled at hearing the words he'd thought never to hear from Jongin's lips. "I love you, too Jongin!" Kyungsoo said shyly still stunned by what he'd just heard.

'Okay so he knows who he's kissing' Jongin thought, but there was no way anything was happening tonight. He wanted Kyungsoo's mind to be clear and not clouded by liquor. He wanted to hear "I love you Jongin!" from a sober Kyungsoo before they picked out wedding china together.

 

'First things first' Jongin thought to himself. Text Luhan so he knows I'm taking Kyungsoo home with me and next get Kyungsoo the hell out of here before he goes any farther with his striptease! In the short time it had taken Jongin to send the text to Luhan, Kyungsoo had removed his jacket and had his shirt ed, but he'd forgotten to undo the buttons at the cuffs so he was wrestling pointlessly to finish the shirt.

Jongin hurriedly grabbed Kyungsoo's open shirt and yanked it closed, only to be faced with the curious stares of the crowd and a pout from Kyungsoo. Jongin gave Kyungsoo a quick kiss on the lips to distract him and weak smile to the surrounding group as he nudged Kyungsoo towards the nearest exit.

----------------------------------------------------

Kyungsoo slowly woke up to a splitting headache and a feeling of disorientation. Where the heck was he and WHO was the owner of the strong arms he was snuggled in? WAIT... strong arms and someone was gently nuzzling his neck! OH MY MUFFIN! WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?

He cautiously turned his head to find a smiling Jongin was the neck nuzzler. EEEPPP!

'It's a dream' Kyungsoo tried to convince himself until his dream spoke.

"Good morning lover! It's about time you woke up! But you had a long night, didn't you? If I had known you were such a beast in bed we would have gotten together sooner!" Jongin smirked.

 

Kyungsoo wanted to disappear! What happened last night? Why was he in bed with Jongin and what in the name of Yoda had he done to put that look on Jongin's face??? He wasn't wearing the same clothes he had been last night and Jongin was still busy exploring everything he could reach with his lips without breaking their embrace.

Kyungsoo still hadn't found his voice but his headache was forgotten as Jongin found a particularly sensitive spot on his neck. Kyungsoo sighed and tilted his head to give Jongin better access in his explorations but Jongin had stopped as the soft sound that escaped Kyungsoo's lips. Kyungsoo didn't want to see the look on Jongin's face! What must he be thinking? Where was a time machine when you needed one? Someone call the Doctor!

 

He had to face Jongin sooner or later so after taking a deep breath and peeped out from under his lashes. Jongin was smiling cutely at him.

Just as Jongin started to speak, the bedroom door flew open and in strolled Luhan carrying a tray.

"Wakey, wakey love birds! You better get moving before my parents decide to charge you rent!" Luhan sang.

"Get out!" Jongin hissed as he tossed a pillow at the laughing deer. Luhan easily ducked the pillow which was caught by an expressionless Sehun.

"Didn't spill a drop! I got mad skillz!" Luhan chuckled at his own joke.

"Yes you do honey!" Sehun said lovingly. Which earned him a kiss from Luhan and eye rolls from Jongin.

 

'Oh my wookie!' Kyungsoo thought! Luhan's parents knew what happened last night too!

 

Lunhan moved to Kyungsoo's side of the bed and set the tray on the nightstand.

"I brought you some aspirin, tea, and dry toast in case you feel up to eating anything." Luhan said softly, as Kyungsoo peeked from the sheet he'd been hiding under. "Soooo... was Jongin gentle with you, sweetie?" Luhan continued to which Sehun chuckled, Jongin groaned, and Kyungsoo's face just flushed a deeper shade of scarlet!

 

Kyungsoo really needed a cloak of invisibility right now! How could it get worse? No sooner had the thought crossed his mind that Jongin threw back the covers to reveal his bare chest! How'd he not noticed that before! God, he was beautiful! Just let me disappear now, please!

"LUHAN! OUT! NOW!" Jongin shouted as he tried to Luhan and Sehun out of the room.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk! Don't forget Kyungsoo's headache" Luhan scolded the younger boy as he ducked under Jongin guiding hand to return to Kyungsoo's side. "We're going now, but we'll be right downstairs if you need anything!" he tried to comfort Kyungsoo. "We've all had nights like you've had last night. Except for my baby Sehunnie, of course!" Receiving a tender kiss from his taller boyfriend. The two boys left after Luhan patted Kyungsoo on the shoulder reassuringly and a warning look to Jongin.

 

Jongin closed the door as firmly as he could without slamming it in respect for Kyungsoo's head and slowly turned back to the still blushing man in the bed. He slowly made his way over to the bed and sat down next to Kyungsoo. Jongin didn't want to break eye contact for fear Kyungsoo would disappear. He held out his hand and waited for Kyungsoo to make the next move. As Kyungsoo placed his hand in Jongin's the latter released a breath he didn't realize he'd been holding.

He knew his teasing this morning had freaked Kyungsoo out and Luhan's input didn't help either so now he had to do some damage control before Kyungsoo could run away. Jongin took a deep breath and aimed for a fresh start.

"Kyungsoo, you probably don't remember very much of what happened last night." Jongin continued as Kyungsoo nodded slowly. "To be honest, when we got here Sehun and Luhan had to change your clothes and clean you up, because you kind of got sick on yourself." Kyungsoo's eyes got huge, his cheeks flamed with embarrassment and he tried to pull his hand away from Jongin's. "After that we tucked you into bed and we thought it best not to leave you alone so I laid down too. At some time during the night we just kinda...... snuggled together? So we didn't do anything you need to feel awkward about. Okay?" Jongin asked.

Kyungsoo nodded slowly trying to take in everything Jongin had said. So they slept together but didn't SLEEP together! OH THANK THE FEDERATION!

 

Jongin waited for everything to sink in before he continued.

"But when we were at the club...." Kyungsoo's head snapped up!

'Oh this can't be good!' Kyungsoo thought!

"Youkindakissedme!" Jongin blurted out. There was no easy way to say it. Kyungsoo looked like he wanted to disappear again, so Jongin reached for Kyungsoo's other hand in hopes of reassuring him. "That wasn't all that happened. Youkindasaidyouloveme!" Jongin finished in a rush. Kyungsoo's eyes shimmered with unshed tears. "No! No! It's okay! Ikindaloveyoutoo!" Jongin waited until what he said hit Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo blinked several times. He still couldn't believe what he'd heard.

"You love me, too?" Kyungsoo question in a near whisper.

"Yeah." Jongin said with a bashful smile. "I'm not good enough for you but I will try my very best to make you happy if you're willing to let me try."

"You're perfect just the way you are! I wouldn't have you change anything about yourself!" Kyungsoo exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around Jongin's neck bringing him close enough to kiss!

 

Luhan knocked at the door and then peeked his head in to see things were indeed working out between the two.

'Wait until I tell Sehunnie!' Luhan chuckled to himself! That boy owes him a bubble tea!

 

 

A/N

Hi! :) This is my first attempt at a fanfic, so constructive critisism is welcome! Hope you enjoy! Leave Comments, I don't bite!

A/N 050315: I just fixed a spelling errors