VIII

What the , Luhan?

One word.

Three letter.

A word from the mouth of Luhan will change Sehun's whole world.

Will make him happy ever after.

Will end the sleepless nights he spent thinking of that one person.

Will wipe away the tears that's been fallen from both of their faces.

Will place a smile on each of their faces till thw world ends.

It's a matter of time till Luhan says it. Sehun inside hoping to get the answer he wants not the other one. He knows he has hurt Luhan and he woun't blame him if he asked him to go away and never come into his life again but he know Luhan won't do that. Because he hopes Luhan loves him still. He hopes Luhan returns the feelings he has for him.

 

In the other hand, Luhan's got a war in his mind. A part of him wants to throw himself in Sehun's hug and tell him about the feeling he's been hiding for so long that it started to hurt. To tell him about the nights he spent dying to have Sehun's arms warpped around him just like before, Tge times he dialed Sehun's number just to hear him saying "Hello" then slowly hanging up. But then comes the other part of Luhan, His pride, Being cheated on is an unforgivable thing. It makes him feel like he was never special to the one he loves the most, Like he can do all the things he does with him with other people, Like Luhnan isn't different neither loved or wanted by the one he wants the most. And honestly all Luhan wanted form Sehun is to be wanted back.

 

Eyes staring into one another, A breathless Sehun still down and a frowning Luhan looking down at him. All waiting for the answer that will change bother of thier lives.

 

"You're such an , I don't think i would ever trust you again." Luhan stated, Sehun's eyes silently apologizing. Waiting for Luhn to finish but inside not liking how this is going to end.

"You didn't even appreciate the things i have done. But after all you make me happy, I hope you won't make me regret this again."

Sehun's heart started to beat faster than ever. Drops of sweat starting to fall down, Not fully sure of Luhan's answer if it was a yes or a no but something inside him told him it was a yes because Luhan finally smiled at him and gave him one simple nod. Sehun stood up, He looked closely and was damn sure When Luhan held one of his hands, He forgot about who the was watching and pressed his lips on Luhan's strting a deep kiss. A kiss that he misses a lot. Finally having Luhan's lips pressed against his own feels good. Real good.

 

After Luhan pushed Sehun away to breath, Sehun refused to let go of his lips , Forgetting that they were actually at a party and people were all staring at them, Thinking what they just did was quite a show, But in the end it was Baekhyun's party not theirs, When they pulled away, Sehun was about to turn to Xiumin, When his eyes met Xiumin's own his jew dropped, Widen eyes and a giggling Luhan next to him, Because actually Xiumin was smiling. It didn't seem to be a good reaction for a guy just watched his boyfriend being kissed by someone else. He turned to Luhan with questions written all over his face, Luhan smiled and pointed to Baekhyun, Who was watching from afar but quickly turned to look away when the gaze of Luhan and Sehun turned to face him. As if he was running from something, Sehun narrowed his eyes at him, Already starting to find out what is this. Luhan stated with a shakey voice,  "It was Baekhyun's idea." At that moment Sehun wanted to kick his bestfriend right in the balls. Like what the ?

Sehun threw a death glare at Baekhyun who was too busy feeding Chanyeol  before getting back to his face. He decided to make his bestfriend pay later because now Luhan was more important. Way more important.

"Let's just go home." Sehun stated but he didn't really wait for an answer from Luhan. He dragged him out of the party to the car.

Luhan was too shocked Because Sehun was too eager to drag him home that he didn't even say a word. When they were home, Sehun pushed Luhan on the bed, Falling on top of him then he attacked his lips, His lips pressed against Luhan's, Moving against them not even gently, he nuzzled his lower lips as he traveled his hand down to Luhan's bulge he started rubbing it, So very satisfied with the sounds that came out of Luhan's cute little mouth. oh the things he wanted to do to Luhan after so long time of being apart. It was all going more than perfect till he remembered something that made him stop right away stare at Luhan with a worried look written all over his face.

"Did he touch you?" Asked Sehun, Luhan could tell his lover was ready to kill right now.

"N-no. I was at Baekhyun's house the whole time." He said shyly, Slightly ashamed of lying and playing game with Sehun the past months.

Sehun got off of him. "Wait what???" He yelled at Luhan. Because wow all this time he has been a fool, Seriously? Luhan just looked down blushing a little. "How come i didn't notice you?"

"Because I used to go out whenever you came over and come back when you went home ." Luhan confessed with a long sigh, Eyes looking down.

"Wow you guys really think i am dumb." Sehun said a he stood up walking away from Luhan. Who held his hand and stopped him.

"No Sehuna, We were teaching you a lesson, Since you have been an and you desrved it." Luhan stated as he pulled Sehun back  down on the bed.

As much as he hated to sdmit it but Luhan was damn right, Sehun is an and he needed to be taught a lesson.

Luhan found his place underneath Sehun who gradly made love to him all night long. As if there's no tomorrow.

How he missed to touch Luhan. His kisses and his warm skin against his. It felt oh so good.

 

 


I have no idea where this story is going. But well i am just going with it. Hope you enjoy it.