VI

What the , Luhan?

Three weeks had passed since Luhan disappeared, And Sehun was totally depressed, He never left his house, Never talked with anybody, Didn't even answer his friend's calls. All he wanted is to it there and wait for Luhan to come back, Even if it takes forever, He doesn't give a he only wants Luhan back, Now that he knows he's in love, He wasn't going to give up now. Not yet Although he wasn't doing anything to get Luhan back, He wanted to know if Luhan will come back or not.

Laying down on the couch, flipping over the tv channels, He wasn't even watching nor paying attention one a bit, He was lost in thought, The thought that never leaves his mind, A thought about one person, With light pink hair and kissable lips. About Luhan.

He heard a knock on the door, At first he ignored, But the visitor was subborn, He didn't leave, So Sehun guessed it's probably one of his friends who know right he is inside, He got up and opened the door. Luhan...

Sehun wasn't really realizing what he was doing, He attacked the boy with his lips pressed on his, He kissed him deeply, As if it was the last kiss, He didn't give a damn about anything, World can ing burn, He is now with the one he loved so anything else can a . After a minute of kissing Luhan, Without even stopping for air, He heard someone clearing his throat, Luhan pushed him gently and Sehun looked at the guy who just made the sound.

"Hi Sehun, Let me introduce you to each other." Luhan stepped back and his lips, Meanwhile Sehun was so busy examining the boy standing next to Luhan. As much as Sehun hated to admit the guy was quite handsome. But the mad look on his face made Sehun uncomfortable.

"Xiumin that's Sehun and Sehun that's Xiumin, My boyfriend." That word made Sehun froze, He wasn't sure he heard it right. his boy friend? His boy ing friend?!?!?!?!?

The guy reached his hand offering a shake hand and Sehun just sood there, Not knowing if he should welcome the guy or punch the out of him. Xiumin was staring to lose hope that Sehun would shake hands with him and it was damn awkward for him, Should he force Sehun to shake hands with him? He wanted to bury himself. And he wasn't the only one wanting that Sehun was as well.

He finally reached a hand to shake hands with the guy, "It's a pleasure to meet you Sehun," yeah you too. Sehun thought as he showed a very fake smile or as he liked to call it the you smile, Not even bothering to reply the guy. Luhan asked Sehun if they can come in and he nodded still eyeing the guy who now became his enemy.

The day was a nightmare for Sehun, Luhan and his cute boyfriend lept talking about how they met and fell in love and while Sehun was cursing under his teeth because Luhan left for ing Three weeks, How can he live a love story in Three week? And could he move on that fast and get a boyfriend? Why doesn't his boyfriend get mad when he saw them kissing? Like Sehun gave Luhan a hotass kiss and the other only watched. Sehun smirked at the last part. He also mentioned to Xiumin that he and Luhan were living together and the other didn't seem like he mind it. And Sehun was like wow.

At the end of the day they had to leave, But after having lunch Xiumin went to the rest room and Sehun hurried to Luhan to talk with him

"Where have you been?" Sehun asked, Gaining Luhan's attention who was staring at the tv screen.

"Does it matter? I left the house for you so you can around with whoever you like." Luhan tried his best not to sound mad nor hurt but Sehun still noticed it after all.

"Yeah and you got yourself one to with too, Right? it's fair now" Sehun rolled his eyes.

"I don't with him, I love him" Luhan stated and Sehun felt like someone stabbed him in the heart. He didn't know if he should tell Luhan about his feelings or keep these feelings for himself, Since Luhan now got himself a boyfriend and seems to really like him.

"Look, I know i have been an but i realized that--" He paused to take a deep breath. "Because i l--"  "Luhan?" Xiumin called out and Sehun cursed under his teeth. "Yes Xiumin?" Luhan answer his boyfriend ignoring Sehun's sharp gazes. "Shall we go now? It's getting late?" Sehun's eyes widen "Wait, You live tohether?" He couldn't help that his voice was a bit loud he was too mad that he wanted to kill that called Xiumin. "Yeah." Luhan answered and got up ready to leave. He waved at Sehun and held his boyfriend's hand and got out of the apartment, Not bothering to look back at Sehun who was burning down but refuses to say a word.

Again Sehun failed in the trap of one sided love. That's what he gets for being an , But in fact, Something inside him told him that Luhan is in love with him, He still could see the love somewhere in Luhan's eyes. But now that he can't do anything about it but watching Luhan from afar, With Xiumin.


 

 

 

Short Chapter. Hah!
I was wondering if i should continue this story or stop here?