I

What the , Luhan?

It all started last day of high school, When Sehun was walking out of his school cussing it, Like he has never liked school but still he can not deny that this year was different, Everything about it was different, Today was the first day of his Three months that he called "Heaven on Earth", He had plans that is so fun, Like traveling to Mexico and Brazil because people do not mind stripping in there, Like sleeping each night with a different chick and try and foursome, He wanted to do everything that is fun before starting his collage life, Taking advantage from his handsomeness, Because there was no boy nor girl could say no to him, Oh Sehun the , And although they knew he is a player, Each night with a different person but they still never rejected his offer of inviting them over, Spending a night in Sehun's bed was a dream for them, And was a dream for the guy named Luhan.

 

As Sehun walked out, He saw his bestfriend kissing his freaking tall boyfriend, He just decided to stay away until they are done each other's faces, And after he noticed the both males finally separated for air, He walked in betwwen them, Before they started another kiss showing how they don't give a damn about the god damn world. He smiled at Chanyeol, And Chanyeol knew the real meaning behind that smile it was "Go away i want to talk with my bestfriend."

He pecked his beloved beakie before whispering nothings in his ear, And he walked away, And here finally Sehun talked.

"Seriously, Can't he see the ' you' in my smile?" Sehun wondered rolling his eyes at Beakhyun, He was met by a slap on his chest from his bestfriend, He deserved it for saying such a thing about Chanyeol . "Seriously Sehun, I never got why do you hate Chanyeol that much, He is nice," Beakhyun couldn't stop his lips from drawing a smile on his face, He was so in love that whenever he said his lover's name he smiled like an idiot, Meanwhile Sehun there was about to vomit, Because love for Sehun was nothing more a disgusting feeling that makes you weak, Sad and ing hurt, so he just decided not to start an argument with his bestfriend, Instead he remembered his heaven days. Sehun was quiet for a minute, Beakhyun look at him, He found him staring at something, OR actually, Someone, When beak looked behind him to find out at what Sehun was staring, His eyes met with that doll, The guy with the perfect face that, The whole school called him a doll, He was so pretty, When Beak turned his gaze back to Sehun to ask of what the was he thinking, He didn't find him, Sehun was already gone to talk with that guy.

He watched from afar, Sehun was smiling, talking with that guy, Who was smiling as well, but after few minutes he came back, Smiling but for Beak he knew that smile better than anyone, It was a smirk, Because Sehun has find his last prey.

"Why were you talking with  him?" Beak asked wondering what would be between Sehun and that guy, "Oh you mean Luhan? Well, He's coming over tonight at my party, Why?"

"What the hell Sehun? You are not even making  a party tonight." Sehun pulled his bestfriend and started walking out of hell school, He was smirking even wider saying "I will make one." Beak stopped right after and narrowed his eyes at the younger male, Slightly starting to realize the real intention behind that party.

Sehun take a deep breathe and started talking "What a perfect year, I had almost all the hot guys in my bed, I did everything that i wanted to do, I graduated with straight A, Even without studying for much, And ending it with a hot night with the cutest guy at school.' Beak rolled his eyes at his bestfriend and said "You find life perfect just because you can sleept with anybody that you want? Are you serious?" Sehun nodded and replyed "Oh yes, Better than falling in love with someone twice talled than i am.-" Beak frowned as he heard those because he just freaking hates when someone makes fun of him and his Chanyeol.

"Doesn't matter anything as long as you are in love." He shrugged knowing right that Sehun will never understand how it feeling until he falls in love as well, And as he expected Sehun's reply was silly just like he was, Kept mocking him and his boyfriend, In that moment, Beakhyun wished that Sehun would fall in love, So he knows how it feels, Sehun may think he is living happily without love but in fact, Or in Beakhyun's point of view, Sehun wasn't even living.

All the way home, Sehun and Beakhyun had a conversation about how Beakhyun was happy with Chanyeol and Sehun was talking about the night he was going to spend with Luhan. Sehun thought this night is going to be the beginning of his upcoming nights, And it honestly shows how little he knows about the future because this night, Is going to be the end.


Later that night, When Sehun was home, He called a maid to come and clean up his apratment, He can't let Luhan see the mess he is living in, And aslo he wanted to se up the 'mood' and to think of a lie to tell to Luhan when he asks about the party Sehun said he has at his place, So after the maid went out of the apartment, He turned off the light, He light up candles on the dinning table and oh how could he forget the wine he has been saving for long, Because this night with Luhan is different. in every way, It's been a while since last time he had with a guy, Heck he doesn't even remember his name, Was it Teo? Tio? Damn he had a fish memory.

Second, It was the first night of many coming that are full of fun and and fun. Third. Luhan wasn't like anyone else, Luhan was different, Sehun hadn't the chance to know him well but people said he is very hard to get, Sehun wondered to himself, If he is hard to get as they are saying then why did he accept to come to Sehun's place so easily, He didn't think twice before saying yes. He surely did not believe the lame lie that Sehun told about having a party at his place, The whole school knows that if Sehun was making a party for real he would've invited everybody in public, And Luhan wouldn't even be on the list, Because it was going to be full of hot girls and those whom are ready to have another party in Sehun's bed after the main one, Not an innocent Chinese guy who everybody knows he came to Korea only to study, But Still, He felt like Luhan was hiding something, Just like he was.

But he did not have the time to think nor guess what Luhan was hiding because he was already knocking his door, So he ran to open the door and let him in,

When he opened the door, He waved and welcomed the chinese boy in and of course the first thing he said was "Where's the party?" He asked with a frown on his face, And Sehun didn't know what the was he going to say so he just let the words come one without thinking twice about it. "It wasn't a real party, Was only for my close friends and they jst called to tell me they are busy and won't come over." After hearing his own words he wanted to slap himself with his grandma's bra for saying such ing stupid s, Seriousldy Sehun? And looks like Sehun wasn't the only one to notice how stupid his words were because he saw Luhan looking at him with a doubting look and said "Since when i'm one of your close friends?"

ing cool, now answer you smart . "Since today," since today? AM I ING SERIOUS??

Luhan just giggled and nodded his head, He eyes wanted to just scream saying how stupid Sehun was, After saying these words Sehun was expecting that Luhan will slap him and leave in any moment saying that he doesn't want to see him again but the weird thing, Was that Luhan actually still got in and sat down on the table, It was a sign for Sehun, He understood that Luhan wants him as much as Sehun does, That's why he came over and that's the reason why he stayed, Ever after he knew Sehun was lying to him.

 

But Sehun did't really waste much time thinking of why did Luhan stayed, He instead went to start his amazing night with Luhan, Know that soon enough, They will be sharing the same bed.

They sat on the dinning table, Sharing lame conversation about how hard the year was and the collage they want to go to, About Luhan's plans in Korea and even back in China, They drank and had snacking, Util Sehun got bored, So he decided to just do a crazy brave thing and ask Luhan to- "Would you mind staying the night?" After finishing his words he read Luhan's expressions, He didn't seem shocked, As if he knew Sehun was going to ask him that. "Sure, But i don't want to be a bother, I mean you'd sleep in the couch if i stay." Sehun slightly frowned, Not know if that was a rejection from Luhan or just a not-funy-joke, Or Luhan was that innocent? But he didn't give up. "I won't sleep on the couch, I will sleep on the bed." Luhan asked "And where will i sleep?"
Sehun smirked and whispered near to Luhan "On the bed as well." He then held Luhan's hand and pulled him up, Luhan did not even say no or try to push Sehun, He actually wanted Sehun.

 

And that's how everything started.


Comments are very welcomed, Please let me know how do you think about the story so far. Thanks again.

Should i add ? It's up to you guys if you want, I can ask my bestfriend to write it since i can't write , Tell me what you think.