They Met

FAMILIES AND FRIENDS

After school, Yoseop went to Ahn uncle store to pick up his mother groceries.
"Thankyou very much Ahn Samchon. I will go home now. "
"Ok. Be careful. "
Yoseop start pedaling. He passed R high school. He and Hyosung are eager to attend school there. But the cost of R high school is sooo high .. for an economy middle class like them, study at  R high school is just a dream.
Yoseop too carried away with his ​​thoughts. He did not know that he was in the middle of the road. A careless driver who was also not know if there is a bicycle in front of him.

Brak ..
The driver and a passenger in it are panicking. They stopped and got out of the car towards Yoseop. Fortunately, Yoseop and his bike just thrown to the curb. his groceries were Bounced and scattered. The driver and a passenger approached Yoseop.
"Gwenchannayo?" They asked simultaneously.
Yoseop in pain. But since it was his fault, he did not want to create some panic situation. "Ne gwenchannayo. Do not worry. " Said Yoseop lifted his head to see the car owner. An ajeosshi and a girl wearing R High School uniform.
Ring Ding Dong ..
That girl who wearing R high school uniform, captures his attention. how come this world has an beautiful creature like her? Angel from heaven?
"Ajeosshi let's lift him. The wound on his leg is very badly. We must take him to the hospital. "
She was very beautiful with a worried face. Yoseop thought. Yoseop constantly looking towards the girl. He was silent when they lifted him up and took him into the car. They drove to the hospital.

--
A nurse is caring for Yoseop wounds.
"What's your name?"
"Yang Yoseop."
"I am Song Jieun. I was very sorry.  It was ajeosshi’s fault."
"It was my fault too. So dont blame on Ajeosshi.
"I'll take you home. So please show me the way to your home. "
--
Yoseop home.
"Yoseob-ie .. what happened to you? "Yoseop mother was very worried to see her son drove home by car.
"Auntie, this is our fault. Our car had crashed into Yoseop-ssi bike. Jweseonghamnida. "Jieun bowed.
"Aniyo eomma. I was also wrong. But do not worry. I'm fine. The doctor said I just needed a rest for two days. "
"good then." Yoseop mother smiled and turned toward Jieun. "What's your name?"
"Song Jieun." Jieun smiled.
Yoseop mother also smiled and Jieun head. "Do not worry. Do not blame yourself. Do you see? Yoseop just need a rest. "
Jieun felt a different sensations when Yoseop mother her head. Really comfortable. She felt protected. Even her parents never her like taht. She was not realize that her tears come out and flowing down her cheek.
"Jieun-ah? Dear? What happen? Why are you crying? "
Yoseop also looks so worried.
Jieun smiled and wiped her tears. "Ah .. I'm okay. I'm sorry. Suddenly I wanted to cry. "
"Oh .. I was so worried. "
"Can I come back here tomorrow to see Yoseop?"
"Of course. Just Come. We will be happy to receive you. "
Jieun smiled looking at Yoseop. Yoseop smiled shyly.
***
Hyosung changed her uniform and headed straight for a small restaurant near her school.
"Hyosung-ah. Are you coming? "
"Ne."
"Annyeong .." A boy who wore the uniform R high school greeted Hyosung. He sat in a chair near to Hyosung.
"Welcome. What will you order? "
That boy just looked at Hyosung.
"Hello?"
"What is the most delicious food here?"
"All."
"Then you chose one for me."
"Ramyun?"
"Ok."

"One bowl ramyun!" Hyosung said toward the kitchen.
Once again That boy looked at Hyosung. Hyosung are not comfortable with it. "Can you not look at me like that?"
"Hmm .. you're beautiful when your hair is long. "
"Tch .. "
"Looks like we are in a same age. Where is your school?" He paused, "I meant, you went to school right?"
Hyosung did not answer his question. She just rolled her eyes and gave a bowl of ramyun for his order. "Please enjoy your meal." Hyosung paused, "better dont say too much. You could choke. "
That boy smiled, "What is your name?" He asked as he ate his ramyun.
Hyosung silent. Her hands were wiping glasses and bowls.
"Oh come on. I know you're not a conceited girl like the whole girls in R high school."
"Why I have to  answer your question? I do not even know you. "
"My name is Lee Kikwang. 17 yeas old. I studied at R high School. "
Hyosung just shook her head.
"You know why all the students in my school do not want to be friends with me? Maybe just because I was the only student who ride a bicycle to school. Hmm .. what about your school? "
Just ignore. Hyosung thought.
"Hufth .. you know? I have no friends. No one cared at me. In fact, I was rejected by a girl that I liked. My fate is really very bad. You would not believe my  story. But I'm not lying. "
Hyosung draw breath. Pity. Looks likes he was lonely boy.
Hyosung saw  ramyun in his bowl is almost empty. "You want to drink?"
"I just drink a mineral water." he said weakly.
--
Seven in the evening. Kikwang still at the restaurant where Hyosung work. He was cupping his face with his hands Both. Continuously looking at Hyosung. Although Hyosung not comfortable with it, she decided to ignore it.
Hyosung get ready to go home.
"Seombae-nim deul. I'm home now."
"Be careful Hyosung-ah."
Hyosung out from restaurant. Kikwang followed her from behind as he leads his bike. Hyosung stopped. Kikwang also stoped his steps. Hyosung draw breath, then continued walk again. Kikwang then follows again from behind. Hyosung cannot stand for his action. She then turn around and look towards Kikwang.
"Your home was same direction with me or you just Followed me?"
"I am just following you."
"Why? What do you want? "
"I want to be your friend."
"Why me, why?"
"Looks like you're a good person. I've never met a good person like you before. "
"Lame excuse."

"I have a sharp eyes, and sensitive feeling. So I can discern which people are good and which bad person. "
Hyosung was silent. Feeling pity. Kikwang then approached Hyosung. "want to be friend with me?"
"All right. But after this you must go home. "
"I must take you home. You're a girl should not walk alone at night. "
"It is just at 7 pm."
"I'm still going to take you home."
Hyosung can not say anything more. Her heart said, Kikwang indeed a good person. So she need not to worry.
They walked side by side. Silence.
"So what's your name?"
"Jeon Hyosung, 17 years, G high school."
"Bingo!"
--
Hyosung's house.
"Up here. That's my house. "
"If Jieun still does not want me to take her home, I will come to the restaurant and take you home tomorrow."
"Jieun? Who is she? "
"The girl that I liked. She is a bit arrogant when in front of me. But I knew she was a pity girl. "
"So I was a substitute for Jieun? You used me to fulfill your loneliness?"
"Roughly speaking, yes."
"Aish jinjja. You do not need to come again! Go now! "
"Do not be so angry. I really want to be your friend. "
Hyosung about to talk when her mother comes.
"You're Hyosung friend?" Hyosung mother asked to Kikwang
"Bangapseumnida eomeonim." Kikwang bowed.
"Tch .. you never have any progress. To be Friends with people who only ride a bicycles. How did you will get rich?" Hyosung mother talked to Hosung, then switch towads Kikwang. "Hey you. If you want to be my doughter boyfriend, you must bring a nice car, and gave gifts for her every day-"
"Eomeoni!" Hyosung got upset.
"shut your mouth! Quick in to your room. And you, come home right now. "Hyosung mother walked to the door of the house.
Hyosung looked Kikwang. "Go now and do not ever see me again."
Hyosung entered into her house.
Kikwang remained motionless. "I'll see you again tomorrow." He mumbled. Then turned around and pedaled.
***