I will always love you

Always

Chanyeol convinced himself that he was seeing the wrong news. Or his eyes were playing cruel jokes on him. No No No No No, he chanted like a mantra. This can’t be happening.

 

Byun Baekhyun of EXO and Kim Taeyeon of SNSD revealed to be dating for 4 months! SM Entertainment confirms it, congratulations to the couple!

 

Dropping his phone to the ground, Chanyeol suddenly found it hard to breathe. Baekhyun and Taeyeon are dating? No. He can’t believe this. Baekhyun was and will always be his. He refuses to believe that Baekhyun cheated on him. Baekhyun is his, not Taeyeon’s, not anyone’s.

 

They’d been dating in the utmost secrecy for the past year; Chanyeol strongly believed that Baekhyun was happy with him. So what the is this news? Picking up his phone from the ground, he immediately dialed the number he knows by heart.

 

He’s calls went straight to voice mail. Dialing for the 10th time, Chanyeol was close to throwing his phone to the wall when the call went straight to voice mail again.  “Goddamit Byun Baekhyun! Pick up the ing call!”

 

“Why would I do that when I’m just behind you, Yeol?”

 

Immediately turning around to the sound of his voice, Chanyeol gaped at the short male before him. He’s black hair in a mess, eyes red with tears, gripping his phone tightly in his hand; staring straight into Chanyeol’s eyes.

 

Baekhyun,” Chanyeol rasped out before taking long strides towards the short male, enveloping him in a tight, bone crushing hug. “Tell me it’s not true, please. Please Baekhyun, tell me it’s not true.”

 

Harshly pushing Chanyeol away, Baekhyun took a step back. Furiously wiping his tearful eyes with the back of his hands, he took a deep breath before willing himself to meet eyes with Chanyeol’s. “It’s true, Yeol. It’s all true.”

 

“What do you mean it’s true?! We’ve been dating for a ing year, Baek. You’re my ing boyfriend! You belong to me, not to ing Taeyeon!” Chanyeol couldn’t care less that he was shouting, he was too hurt to think properly. He just wanted his Baekhyun back.

 

Baekhyun, too, was shouting at Chanyeol. “Well I fell out love with you! I love her now, Yeol. Not you. So it up!” Choking on his words, Baekhyun desperately tried to keep his strong front, “We were never going to last anyway..”

 

Unable to cope the pain he was feeling inside, Chanyeol finally let his tears fall as he shamelessly broke down in front of Baekhyun. “I— I thought— I meant something to you, Baek. Because you mean so much to me. You’re my world, Baekhyun.” Chanyeol bitterly chuckled to himself, “I love you so ing much, to the point where I won’t know how to move on. I don’t know how to love someone else that’s not you, Byun Baekhyun.

 

“Chanyeol, please.. This is the best for us.”

 

“The best? How the hell is it for the best for us, when I’m here, struggling to breathe with the thought you’re not mine to hold anymore?” Chanyeol furiously wiped the tears that continuously flowed out. “I guess it’s the best for you then. You’re her fanboy since forever, right? I hope you’ll have the best ing relationship, Baek. Remember not to cheat.” And with that, Chanyeol walked out of the room— not sparing Baekhyun a glance as he walked passes the shorter male. But the petite male could clearly hear the choked whisper Chanyeol said as he walked pass by him.

 

“I will always love you.”

 

Baekhyun finally broke down as he heard their main door shut, sinking to the floor with a choked sob— Baekhyun let his emotions out as he cried heavily— clutching his chest tightly. Baekhyun’s broken sobs resounded in the room, his pain clearly etched at every sob he managed to choke out. “I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry, Yeol. I’m so sorry. The company found out and I couldn’t let them get to you. I’m so ing sorry.” Baekhyun’s broken apologies fell on deaf ears, closing his eyes shut— thinking of Chanyeol’s face, he’s broken heart broke into more pieces as he chanted his apology in a mantra.

 

I’m so sorry.. I will always love you, too.”


A/N: so yea i guess everyone has heard of baekhyun and taeyeon dating. and well, as a chanbaek shipper my heart was definitely broken by it. it still is now, actually. and well i just wanted to heal it a little by writing this piece. i am in no way saying that baekyeon is not real or SM is behind it, this is purely fiction and this is what i want to happen((lol)). dont call me delusional, i know that baekyeon is real and that chanbaek isnt. but that doesnt mean they cant be real in my fiction world. so yea i just needed to let it out i guess. lets not stop supporting chanbaek, okay? they can always be real in our imaginations :~~~~). stay strong everyone! x 

ps: lmao sorry for the crappy writing i sort of zoned out and i just kept writing ;;;. so yea sorry for any errors!