CHAPTER III. MR. PEPPER

His Love

It's been about five minutes since I went out of the train. 

Hmmm. Wow. I still think Busan is prettier than the city. 

I collected my things and decided to go to the nearby coffeeshop.


An irritated Howon suddenly popped into my mind when I entered the coffeshop. Why you ask? At first glance one may think that the place was a Nursery School rather than a coffeshop. The walls were painted with bright orange, coupled with sunshine yellow curtains decorated with pink flower garlands on top. But didn't end there. The tables inside were neon green matched with baby blue chairs. 


Maybe its a trend in the city to blind your costumers before letting them get their mornibg coffee. 


I still considered myself lucky because atleast I came here alone. If it happened that I was with Howon, then probably he's already chewing the manager alive for the overly colored shop. 
Afterall, one of his life mottos are, If you put orange and yellow together you're probably a psycopath waiting to happen. 

I checked if which line was the shortest. Even though the shop was a kid's daycare wannabe, impressively there were quite a number of customers inside. There were 3 registers were you could order and all had a que with atleast 5 persons in it. 

I decided to line up behind a lady clad in an office uniform I think.

By the looks of it, it seemed that the lady was already waiting for a while now. Irritation was clearly written on her face. Two more glaces on her wrist watch and she's out of the shop. 

"Good for me."

Atleast I'm a step closer from the counter. I checked the person in front of me. He definitely stood out in the brightly colored coffee shop. The guy was almost covered in black. His hair was even jet black. But his milky white complexion contrasted his all black concept. 

In front of us, two of the costumers had already finished giving their respective orders. But this Mr. Pepper in front of me, pepper for his black concept, wasn't moving an inch. I looked at my back and saw that there already two guys waiting for us to move forward. 

"Hey mister. Mister?!" I tried to call his attention, but still he did not answer. I checked the two guys behind me and they were already staring at me weirdly.

Okay. Let's act mature and handle this like an adult. 

1,2,3...

The guy landed on the floor after I pushed him sideways.

He still looked like he didn't know what happened. Or even where he was at the moment. 

"Omo mianhe. I swear that was just a slight push I never intended for you to fall"

The guy just remained sitting there on the floor. His eyes still half closed. Some of the costumers already started to assemble around us. The guys waiting in line behind us even looked more disgruntled because of the unresponsiveness from Mr. Pepper. 

"Next."

I decided to pull up the still sleepy Mr. Pepper and went to the counter with him.

"Maam is he fine?"

"Don't worry he's always like this. Its like his hobby to doze off in public places and forgot what the hell is happening." I answered with full sarcasm. LIKE WHAT THE HELL? They did not even helped when Mr. Pepper dropped to the floor. So much for costumer care. 

Just because I waited in line for a while I decided to continue and orddr even though I'm pissed with the turn of events. I odred two black coffee for me and for the zombie in black zombie that's still clinging on my shoulders unable to support his half sleeping consciousness. 

When we reached our table Mr. Pepper's head instantly dropped on the table with a loud Blab.

Tsk. What a weird person. The youth is definely becoming more and more disturbing nowadays. 

While waiting for our coffee, I found myself staring at Mr. Peppers face. His quite handsome. Maybe too handsome for my liking. He has long lashes, a straight nose, and well sculpted rep lips. He's the kind of guy that's chased by girls. 

Not my type. 

Also I think that he's younger than me. Maybe the same age with Sungjong. 

Our coffee came. It had such a strong aroma, but I was still surprised when Mr. Pepper was awaken by the mere smell of a black coffee. Without a word he took a sip of the steaming black liquid with his eyes still closed. 

I got my cup and started to drink it too. 

"Waah. This really tastes good. No wonder that even if the walls stink with neon colors, there are still quite a crowd in here."

I glanced at the person sitting beside me. Apparently Mr. Pepper wasn't informed that he was sitting with someone. Hi mouth was ajar and his eyes were as big as saucers.

"Now you're fully awake, I guess?"

He still remained silent and just nodded his head. Like a cartoon character, he slowlh turn his head from side to side then he just stopped and stared into space. 

I was staring at him so I was completely surprised when he suddenly closed his eyes tight and laid his fist forcefully on the table.

"WAAAAH NO IT HAPPENED AGAIN. THIS IS SO EMBARASSING. JEBAL. LET THIS BE A DREAM. JEBAAAAAAAAAL"

Mr. Pepper continued to chant those lines for about five minutes or so. I just let him be. I'm used to to unexpected outbursts like this one. If you have a bipolar younger brother with issues that even Albert Einstein can't resolve plus a nutter gay bestfriend, this incident can already be considered as normal. After realizing that I was still existing and not part of the atmosphere, he suddenly stopped and looked at me. Maybe looked is not the word, more like stared. He just stared. So as not to look embarassed pr conscious, I stared back. Then he suddenly laugh. Like out of the blue he started laughing.

Like I said bipolar. But normal. For me. 

Then suddenly he face me and gave me grin.

"Annyeonghaseyo Kim Myungsoo-mida."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JARARARANRANRARAN HUHUHU IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I'VE UPDATED. IM REALLY REALLY SORRY. ALSO IM STILL NOT A PROOF READER SO EXTRA APOLOGIES FOR THAT. MIANHE MIANHE <3 <3 <3

So Kim Myungsoo already enetered the scene. But is he the main lead? Or is he not? Let's all see what will happen next :)))))