SUZY

Home sweet Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy pov*

Hihihi... milky way baby... ok... next time i will dare him to drink an alcoholic drinks...

 

Suzy: halmoni... why he cant drink an alcohol??

Halmoni: hmm.. he can drink just a little... but if he drinks so much he will sleep at that spot..

Suzy: he is such a good boy...!!

Halmoni: but.. it will become a danger for him... last time some random girl take him to the hotel... thanks to channie.. he found junho in the right time... what if he didnt find junho??

Suzy: maybe the girl will took the advantages on him.. pretending to spend the night together..

Halmoni: yup... absolutelly..  junho such a cutie.. and a lot of girls has fallen for his act.. he is a natural gentleman... i said this is not because i am his halmoni...but taecyeon and chansung words to describe junho..

Suzy: so...he is a ladies man??

Halmoni: not really... he dated just one girl before you suzy...

Suzy: really??

Halmoni: yup.. he dated just one girl.. and the girl turn to be his own dongsaeng...

Suzy: mwo?? But.. you said that earlier.. he didnt have any hyung or dongsaeng..!

Halmoni: yup... it's because Ji hoon-i.. he had two wives.. the first is junho's mom Kim Tae Hee and the second is sunny's mom Lee Sun Woo..

Suzy: Mr.Lee has two wives??

Halmoni: yup... but Lee Sun Woo divorced him..and bring Sunny with her to America.. and 5 years ago.. ji hoon-i got the news about Sun Woo death..  she passed away because of a cancer.. sunny back to Korea,but she refuse to stay with us.. because of that junho didnt know about sunny... and the fate bring them to meet each others.. and they became a couple about a few months.. after he found out about he and sunny... he decided not into a relationship... we afraid about junho decision.. we thought junho didnt want to marry... so ji hoon-i start to setting him up with the other girls...

 Suzy: so it happen 5 years ago??? Where is Sunny now??

Halmoni: she is still in Korea... and he already married now..

Suzy: is he know about sunny's wedding??

Halmoni: yup.. he know that... and sunny married to one of junho's friend.. Jang WooYoung... the boy in this picture (showing picture of wooyoung.junho.chansung)..

Suzy: aigoo.. he had a complicated love life..

Halmoni: but now... he have you suzy... i'm glad junho found you...

Suzy: ne..halmoni..

Halmoni: omo... i talked too much...and forget to let you to rest.. i'm sorry suzy honey... just take a rest..

Suzy: thank you halmoni...

 

 

Halmoni left and let suzy to take a rest...

 

Suzy pov*

Junho oppa...what kind of person are you???

I just know you in one month and now.. we will marry in one month... even not for real.. but i feel curious about you... yah suzy.. are you inlove with him?? It cant be..

But.. just looking at his pictures make my heart flutter.. he has this beautiful smiley eyes..perfect nose..smooth jawline and dont forget his plump lips..aigoo suzy ya...what are you thinking about..,?? Yah indeed he may be broke so many girls heart back then...

 

Evening... junho back from work to his house, he is searching suzy's clothes..and finally he found her luggage.. thaks to suzy.. she still keep her clothes in the luggage so junho just took her luggage..

 

At Mr.Lee residence...

Mr.lee back from work too...and find suzy in opening the door for him...

Suzy: welcome mr.lee

Dad: (shock but happy) aigoo...suzy ya...thanks to opening the door for me

Suzy: cheonmaneyo Mr.Lee

Dad: hehehe... you still call me Mr.lee?? Just call me dad or daddy...from now on..arraso??

Suzy: ne..mr.lee...eunh..daddy..

Dad: are you going to sleep over tonight???

Suzy: yup... mom invite me to sleep over...is it okay dad??

Dad: i'm happy about that... it feels like i already has a daughter in law...kekekekke..and how about junho... is he already here??is he going to sleep here too???

Suzy: he is not coming yet..and i dont know if he wants to sleep over too..

Dad: oh...

 

Mom: aigoo... yoeboo..just stop the talking and bring suzy here... we want to have a dinner..

Dad: ok... but dinner??without junho???

Mom: yup... he called me...and he said..he is going to be late to come here...

Dad: hmmm...

 

 

At the table...mr.lee still asking suzy with many question...and he feel simpaty about her parents..

After dinner... junho arrived to his parents house..while his family and suzy had a light chat..

Junho: i'm home

Mom: welcome home my junho...

Junho approaching his mok and give a hug... and halmoni too...

Dad: yah... this punk..you just hug your mom and grandma.. how about me..

Junho: aigoo this old man...(hugging him too and seat beside his dad)

Halmoni: yah.. nuneo ya... 

Mom: aigoo this kid... why did you not so romantic?? Unlike your dad!!

Junho: whats the matter mom???

Dad: you are unromantic namja... you have a beautiful lady waiting for your hug too..

Junho: mwo???

Suzy: (blushing).. ehehem.. mom,dad,hal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter