not forgetting you

Home sweet Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chansung: i'll try to call them... but they didnt pick up the phone... so i call you suzy shi... and i'm hwang chansung

Suzy: oh... chansung oppa... what happen???

Chansung: suzy... junho... he had an accident in jeju... and now he is unconscious...

Suzy: ooommoo... what??? Is he alright?? What happen to him?? And how did that happen??? Ottokeee???

Chansung: calm down suzy shi... he slip in the downhill and he has a severe injure in his head and his right hand...

Suzy: o...my... god..can you tell me where he is now???

Chansung: he is in jeju hospital...

Suzy: okay... i'll go...!! chansung oppa...please look after him...

Chansung: are you going to jeju right now..???

Suzy: no... i'm in jeju right now... so i can reach to jeju hospital sooner...

Chansung: oh... thats relieve...and how about junho's mom and dad??? Can you inform them???

Suzy: ok... i'll try... At the hospital

Hyorin: chan... who did you call???

Chansung: ne???... junho's fiance...

Hyorin: who??? He has a fiance???

Chansung: yup... she will be here sooner... she's in jeju right now...

 

And doctor who examine junho...tell something

Chansung: doctor... hows junho???

Doctor: there's nothing ti worry about... he has a minor injure in his head... and injure in his right hand... but...he still unconscious until now... i'm afraid he will get lost his recent memory...

Chansung: we...hope he will not ,doctor...

Doctor: so... he will need his family and close friend while he open his eyes...

Chansung: okay... dont worry doctor... i'm his close friend and his fiance will be here sooner...

 

Suzy arrive at the hospital.. and she recognize chansung... (thanks to halmoni to show junho and chansung old picture)

Suzy: chansung oppa...

Chansung: suzy shi... you make it...

Suzy: hows junho oppa???

Chansung: he just move to the room from the ICU...

Suzy: thanks god...

Chansung: and now he is with hyorin nuna....

Mr.kang: nice to meet you miss. Suzy...

Suzy: o... nice to meet you.. Mr...

Mr.kang: i'm Kang ji hwan

Chansung: he is our bussiness partner suzy shi...

Suzy: nice to meet you mr.kang..

 

Mr.kang decide to leave the hospital.

Suzy and chansung go to junho's room and she found hyorin beside junho... and she is holding junho's hand...

Chansung: (open the door)..

Hyorin: o... chansungie, you back.. whats doctor has said to you??

Chansung: ne.. nuna...doctor said that he will be find after conscious..

Hyorin: thanks god..

Chansung: nuna... she is here..

Hyorin: who?? Nugu???

Chansung: junho's fiance

Suzy: anyeong... nice to meet you and thanks to look after junho oppa... thank you very much..

Hyorin: (crying...) are you his real fiance???

Chansung: nuna... ya... of course she is... yah what happen to you???

Hyorin: chan.. you know her right??? She is an actress.. she can make a fake relationship to gain her popularity...

Suzy: excuse me???

Hyorin: yah... tell me the truth.. who are you??? And whos junho for you?

Suzy: omooo...

Hyorin: i cant give him to you..

Chansung: nuna...

Hyorin: chan... i love him...

Suzy: is he love you too??

Hyorin: yup... he loves me...

Suzy: okay... if you say so...(wanna cry)

Chansung: ommooo.. junho ya... what are you doing with these two ladies??... hyorin nuna... please dont do that... they will marry next month..

Hyorin: yah.. chan... he loves me and i love him...

Chansung: but nuna... yup he ever loved you back then in highschool.. but now, he already has a fiance..

Suzy: i'm.okay... chan oppa... if junho oppa happy.. i would be happy too... even if he didnt stand beside me again..(crying) i'm sorry i have to go..

Chansung: yah... suzy shi.. please dont go... junho need you...please...

 

Junho still unconscious/sleeping.. and he recall suzy's name over and over again... And suzy about to open the door... and she heard junho call her...

Junho: suzy... nae suzy...odiga???

Chansung: suzy shi... please stay...!!

Hyorin: junho... are you awake???

Junho: ne... nuna... suzy... odiga???

Suzy: i'm here oppa.. (approaching junho)..

Junho: oh..thanks god..you okay...

Suzy: yah... it supposed to be me to said that...(crying)..

Junho: wae??? Why you crying???

Suzy: ahni... who is crying??? Hyorin unnie??? Chansung oppa??? I'm not crying... theres a dust come to my eyes...(..crying and hugging junho..)

Junho: yah... not crying please.. i'm still alive and still handsome,right???

Chansung: junho..ya... everyone worry about you...

Junho: thanks chan, but..suzy why are you here? You supposed to be in seoul.

Suzy: ahni... i had a photoshot 2days ago in jeju... and i decide to stay longer in jeju.(still hugging)

Junho: so.. you wanna stay because of me,right??

Hyorin: *coughing*

Junho: hmm.. hyorin nuna, are you okay??? Did you get injure or hurt anywhere??...

Hyorin: ahni.. i'm fine junho..

Junho: nuna... thank you.. you save my live.

. Hyorin: ahni... junho ya... is she your fiance???

Junho: nugu??? Oh.. this ipsy wipsy suzy???

Suzy: yah...oppa... stop call me that..!!

Junho: yup.. she is,. I'm sorry nuna.. the real fact she is my soon to be wife. I'm sorry i cant start it with you..

Hyorin: (glistening eyes).. okay if you say so..!! Suzy ya... i'm sorry, i tried to stole junho from you... you are such a lucky girl to have a good man like junho...

Suzy: unnie... i'm sorry

Hyorin: can i hug you???

Suzy: *hugging hyorin*

Hyorin: and dont forget to send me an invitation letter, okay...??

Suzy: unnie...

Chansung: whoaa...( i watch so much drama here..) please be strong nuna...

Hyorin: okay...chan, junho, suzy... i wanna get going... see you later... and chan, junho...dont forget our agreement with mr.kang...

Chansung: okay nuna..take care...

Hyorin leave the hospital...

Suzy: oppa... so she is your first love??

Junho: nugu? ..oh.. hyorin nuna???

Suzy: ye...

Chansung: yup..suz... she is junho's first love.. he like her alot back then in high school.

Junho: aish...chan... please stop...

Chansung: you know what... he was such a good admirer... he admired her too much... he even made a song for her secretly... and he sang it in the school radio

Junho: yah...channie...

Suzy: kkkkkkkk... you are such adorable back then.. but now you are such a great cutie jerk who always annoy me...

Chansung: jinja... junho ya... you had suzy as your fiance.. please treat her nicely...

Suzy: yup...yup...yup.. you have to treat me nicely..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter