Bye bye

9/11/01

"kyu"

"mhm?"

"I love you"

"mhm"

"kyu"

"mhm?"

"Do you remember tomorrow?"

"what tomorrow?"

"nothing never mind"

Sungmin pov.

This is so weird.Did he really forget? He was so excited about it last month. Well ok it's his birthday and he usually go bothers people to remind them of his birthday.Maybe itz just me thinking too much. Yep must be me.Well i think i should get him a present tomorrow. I'll go with wookie tmomrrow since it is his day off. Ok then tomorrow to twin towers it it.

normal

Sungmin took out his phone and called wookie.after getting a ok from wookie he went to take a shower. When sungmin was a the door he could hear moans. He pressed his ears at the door to hear clearer.

"aah~"

"mhmmm miii~ AHH~~"

after hearing that sungmin quickly ran to their room and buried his face on the pillow.He was trying his best to not let his tears out. He heard footsteps behind him.

"Sungmin i'm going out for a while. I might get home late so don't wait for me."

"...................................."

"Sungmin?"

"..............................................."

"Sungmin?Min? Hyung?"

"...........................mhm"

Then the foot steps walked out the door to the front door where he heard the front door shut.He waited for a couple more moments before he got up and had barely managed to get into the shower before he collapsed.

Sungmin pov

When i heard kyu go out i waited a little before i got up and draged myself to the shower.Each step i took my eyes grew heavy and my jeans felt as if they were holding holding tons of sand.My heart was breaking slowly inside.When i finally got to the shower i couldn't take it anymore and i just out. Then i am somewhere.There are rubbles everywhere and dead bodies. I covered my mouth to stop me from screaming. There in front of me was my body. I looked up to the sky but there was no sky.Just mist, dust and bodies falling down as fast as rain.I heard someone call my name. I looked back and the then it was all black. Suddenly a light started glowing and there was a figure of a person. He had wings and was wearing a white robe. He smiled and showed his one sided dimple.

"Sungmin" he called.

"Who are you?"i replied.my voice shocked me.i was planing to yell and scream but it came out soft and quiet.

"Me? I am leeteuk. An angel from heaven. I came to tell you that you you will die tomorrow at the twin towers. The scene you just saw is the future.However if you do not go to the twin towers you wil be saved and live.That is all i came to tell you sungmin. Choose wisely my---"

I was slapped awake.i rubbed my cheeks and saw Zhoumi and he had a worried expression.Behind him stood kyuhyun looking at me with a cold expression as of he couldn't care less about me.

"Sungmin? Are you alright? Does your cheeks hurt?"

I nodded my head and he looked back to Kyuhyun giving him the you-should-be-guilty look.

"I told you he would be hurt?! Why did you slap sungmin?"

"Im sorry sungmin we found you lying on the floor so we bought you to the couch."

Now that i realized my surrongdings i remebered my dream. The angel leeteuk he was trying to say something. I ignored Zhoumi and stared at the wall trying to remeber everything.

Zhoumi pov(i was only planing sungmin pov but i guess oh well.btw plzz dont hat ehim i love him...a little if he is not between kyumin)

i asked sungmin if he was ok but he lept staring blankly behind us.I looked back and all i saw was just a blank wall. When i turned back to face sungmin his eyes widened and then tears stared to come out of his eyes.

WHAT?! TEARS?! LEE SUNGMIN AND TEARS?!NO WAY HE NEVER CRIES IN FRONT OF ANYONE!

"Zhoumi'He said trying hard not to choke. He went next to my ears and wispered to me.

"Please please never leave kyuhyun. PLease" He said one last time before he bolted out the door.

i felt kyuhyun run to the door to the hallways to follow sungmin but he came back in which meant sungmin was nowhere found.i felt him staring at me but i could not process that into my mind yet becuase the only thing that was in my head was the only thing that sungmin had said.i kept staring at the place sungmin was seconds ago keeping my position and not moving.

"Mi.Are you ok?" He gave me a worried expression full of concern.

"What did you do to Sungmin?"

"What? I didn't do anything. What did he say to you?"

Tears started coming from my eyes and i blank out.(i noe so much passing outz)

normal

After Zhoumi passed out kyuhyun bought Zhoumi to the hospital really fast.He drove through the park that he and sungmin went to but he did not notice that sungmin was there. He was to busy being worried about Zhoumi. When Kyuhyun finally got Zhoumi to the hospital they went thorugh checkups and told him that ZHoumi was ok.He probably went through some shock and couldn't take it.The docters gave Zhoumi a sleeping pill and said that he would not wake up until tomorrow in the morning and that he shoudl go home first.After leaving the hospital he slowly drove back home.When he passed thorugh the park he noticed sungmin.Angered kyuhyun could not find fault in anyone but sungmin that Zhoumi passed out.He stopped the car hastily and slamed the door shut.he walked straight to sungmin, picked up his collar and slapped him across the face.he expected sungmin to look back at him but he did nothing but blankly staring into space.Now furius that he did not geet any reaction from sungmin he stared screaming at hime

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ZHOUMI??! DID YOU KNOW HE PASSED OUT BECAUSE OF YOU?!WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! ANSWER ME YOU ING ?!"

When he stll didn't get any reaction from sungmin he threw him to the ground and punched him.That was when Sungmin woke up and stared straight at kyuhyun. He got up quickly feeling blood on his nose he wiped it with his sweater and took out his phone calling wookie.

"yoboseyo?"

"wookie? it's me sungmin.about tomorrow its cancelled.sorry about that.ok good night"

Sungmin turned back to face Kyuhyun

"I did not do anything to Zhoumi. Now if you would excuse me i have some business to attend to."eyeing a black shiny limo parked at the entrance of the park.

The window rolled down and inside there a man smoking a cigar waved to sungmin.Sungmin returned the smile and looked back at Kyuhyun.

"I will be leaving for a-a while. Please tkae care of the house until i come back.Then if you will excuse me kyuhyun-shi."

Before kyuhun even had the chance to reply sungmin left.

He watched sungmin get into the shiny black limo and drove away.After the car was out of sight he spat on the ground(i have been reading the holocaust it influence me)

Kyuhyun the walked back into his own car and drove away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok so i wuz only planning on a oneshot but my plans always goes wrong.so this will probably be a 2 or 3 shot idk.im sorry for being a fat about updating cuz the past month has put a lot of pressure on me and trust me i used to look 10 now i look 15.( idont have pimples plzz dont visualized to wild)and idk why but these days im feeling really depressed so getting a update will most likely be like 1 or 2 times a month.i noe im so sorry.anywayz hope you enjoyed this chap! btw

amanda_clarissa: i promise i wont let minnie diee and you will understand kyu on the last chap cuz it PROBABLY will be in kyuhyuns pov:D