Confession

~I'm Lost Without You~

“Z-zelo”

Pushing him away Zelo turns around running down the hall, without looking back.

“Wait Zelo!” Youngjae cries out, “Wait!”

 

____________________________________________________

As you run out the apartment, you fall and scrape your knee, tears forming and  falling on your reddened cheeks.

 

"What did I do?" You thought, laying in the sidewalk, looking up at the cloudy sky. You closed your eyes only to open them again as you felt a single rain drop on your nose.

You take shelter under the roof of the apartment, and moments later Youngjae runs out the apartment door, 

"Wait you're still here?" Youngjae says confused and worried.

 

By now it was pouring, I had no idea why he had came out, but I really was too caught up in emotions to care. I guess he noticed, because he kneeled down beside my and reached his hand out, "Please Zelo-ah, come inside, it's raining, I wanna talk...." I just ignored him, closing my eyes yet again, only to be interpreted (again) by him grabbing me by my shirt, "Yah! You're gonna rip it!" I said as he forced my back up to his apartment room.

________________________________________________

It was arkwardly quiet for what felt like eternity, until he broke the silence (which I preferred to stay)

"Zelo, what was-back there, what was all that about...?" He said looking down, trying to figure it out himself.

"I don't know.." I said honestly, I couldn't have feelings for him, I mean....all those rude things I said to him, obviously I hate him, right?

"I-" 

Youngjae said,  looking down again.

 

"Honestly Zelo-ah,  I-I really like you, love even.... I know you don't it's obvious,  but what you did, the kiss.....you-i don't know what to do, what to say or how to even react. Please just....."

Wow.... I thought,  he confessed to me. I guess he's not that bad, I think I overreacted before..."Just, what..."

I couldn't take it, I felt really sorry, and really sick too...

"I know you hate me but please, please just-just tell me you like me, for once! For once just  say something,  I hate that you love Daehyun hyung but not me!  JUST SAY SOMETHING BESIDE I HATE YOU!" 

I guess he confessed his heart out becuase he broke into tears, trying to stop them from running down his cheeks. 

I quickly ran over to him and tightly hugged him, he began crying more as I comforted him.

"Don't cry over me Youngjae...I don't hate you, I'm jealous of you, I really like you Youngjae..."

 

After that we kind of fell alseep together, it was a nice feeling-to be liked, I kind of left by myself at 4 in the morning or something, I left a sticky note telling him I left,  leaving my phone number as well. I didn't want to bother him so I grabbed a blanket and covered him before I left,  making sure to lock the door al well.

As I walked down the cold wet streets of Seoul, i couldn't help but think, 'how cute Youngjae is when he cries'

 

Youngjae P.O.V

 

As I woke up, I smelled something new, was Daehyun here last night? 

But he doesn't smell like that, I thought as I looked around I saw a yellow note stuck on my laptop screen I got up and read it,

_______________________________________

Youngjae, I decided to leave, I didn't want to bother you in the morning, here's my number

 

(315)542-0221 =^-^=

 

You can call or text me whenever,  don't worry I'm sure I got home safely. ~Zelo

____________________________________

He was so cute, suddenly I remembered everything that happened, my confession, the kiss, everything.

I smiled, remembering how soft his lips were, how perfect they felt against mine.

 

'Ahhhh!~~~" I yelled out, dropping back on the couch, "I love my life" I yelled with a cheeky smile.

After about an hours or so, I decided to take a shower,  when I got out I saw a load of messages from Daehyun, all saying how he was gonna tie me up and throw me into a river if I didn't answer back.

 

Messenges [56]

From: cheesecakel0ver123

I SWEAR IF YOU FONT PICK UP I WILL TIE U UP

9:13 am

___________________

cheesecakel0ver123

YOO YOUNGJAE I WILL THROW U IN A GOD DAMN RIVER FILLED WITH ASDFGHJKL ANSWER MEHH!!!

9:15 am

__________________

cheesecakel0ver123

Plz ;-;

9:23

_________________

cheesecakel0ver123

I love you but cerealy I will find you if you dont reply

9:30 am

________________

You

Daehyun I was taking a shower, what do you want?

9:56 am

_______________

cheesecakel0ver123

FINALLY U LIL DHIET DO YOU KNOWHOW LONG IVE BEEN WAITING GOR YOUR WHST THE HELL WERE YOU DOING ?!?!?

9:56 am

______________

You

What do you want?

9:57 am

______________

cheesecakel0ver123

Come over, I need your help. Its abt zelo

9:58 am

_____________

You

I'll be there in 15

10:01 am

______________

Was this chapter any good? Who do you guys ship he most? I like Daelo but I'm slowly migrating to younglo ;-;