Chanyeol: Good Dream❤️ *Request*

When EXO Sleep's...

Chanyeol

It Was Her Syoanne...

I often stopped and glimpsed at her...

Stared a little now and again she was a danger to my studies but was always so into her very own...

She would frequent in the library I seen her once during a lunch break when I chose to study during that time she had been with a couple of friends she sat up top the table in a blew dress it was kind of a sky or turquoise blue she had white flats on and her hair framed her face while still being long and pretty and she was smiling I got so caught up in staring someone tapped my shoulder and closed my mouth for me.

That had been embarrassing because I snapped up and seen that I hadn't touched a single bit of my work instead I just admired her and her beauty...

It was always quiet there considering it was a library but when it was a little loud and crowded I'd sit a little closer to her and her friends group and look on...

Sometimes if she wasn't talking to a friend she'd bury her head in a book and be in a train of thought as she wrote in another her intellect was what intrigued me such a smart and pretty girl...

Only hoped she hadn't noticed my broad Shoulders and head peering over the closed in studying stalls looking over at her...

Her pencil dropped I immediately went to pick it up considering someone of her stature surely shouldn't be bending over to pick up pencils.

I handed it to her and she greeted me with a smile softly saying thanks and turning back to her work again I hadn't touched mine in some time my grades were now slacking but only some...

I wrote things in index cards and would fold them up and throw them somewhere hoping to find them later on id throw them in my room in my book bag in the class anywhere it was to get rid of a thought to find later and remember...

She was really shy though very cautious and to her self I would head to the bus and wait for it and she'd stand by her lonesome all the while in my conscious It told me I wanted to go stand with her

I wanted to go talk to her...

But who am I kidding with these ears and this height I might be the last guy she chooses... 

The day ends and I am completely enveloped in her Personality completely wrapped up in her intelligence and head over heels in the palm of her hand...

I sit at my bed and I run my fingers through my hair and sigh. "Wow Chanyeol You've Got Quite A Taste In Woman."

I was completely entranced I mean...

That girl just had to be mine id do anything for her I was so caught up in her web I wanted to learn everything about her she has me right at the base and yet...

She doesn't even notice me...

I sigh again and look to my side...

My book...

I open it to my thoughts of Syoanne

Park ChanChan - Syoanne

Wow The Thought Of Her Is Amazing 

Is It Only Her Who Brings These Feelings

She's So Pretty and Petite

She seems to herself so fragile a pretty flower

I like her...

I like her a lot...

Her name is That Of A Foreigner But She Isn't Nothing Less In My Eyes...

Someone so into her work and still managing to keep up with the looks of herself...

That woman is a goddess a young and beautiful goddess...

Chanyeol,


Closing the book just her trace in my thoughts leaves me completely captivated I can't possibly talk to her but I would be damned had another man taken her from me...

The next day again I was at the library she was with her friends like usual and once I sat I turned and looked because just not seeing her once would have killed me...

I turned and met her gaze and she was whispering and pointing they all burst into laughter leaving me curious as to what...

Completely insecure I cover my ears and turn which makes her laugh more...

God I would do anything to see her smile...

Even if it's at the expense of me...

I felt a little down thinking maybe there wasn't a chance in this entire world that she would give me out of all the guys in this world a chance...

Getting home that day I sulked a lot...

I didn't eat much because I felt so...

unnerved...

I felt so unwanted but I shuffled it to the side subsiding my thoughts again to think of her smile...

Her laugh...

Her hair...

Just her completely as a whole her entirety was perfection and beauty...

I realized something...

I teared...

Never has a girl ever meant this much to me...

After a long process and warn out cry I had laid myself to sleep...

Is it girly that I cried for a girl?

We had a fair trip...

I was alone since the studying and she was alone because her friends hadn't attended...

I decided not to stare much in fear that my ears would get me in more humorous jokes I looked forward and and struggled to focus until I felt a tug at my sweater...

I looked down considering my height and seen the slightly smaller girl...

Syoanne holding my sweater in her hand tugging it...

Syoanne greeted me she smiled warmly and asked my name...

nervously I replied...

P-Park Chan-Chanyeol

She giggled cutely and asked that we talk more often she asked that we stay together at the fair to learn more about each other...

At that point I hadn't known how happy I could be how happy could feel how amazing happiness was because she asked to talk more with me...

I immediately agreed and she stood by me stating to me that I was quite tall she poked at my ear and I held it and she giggled...

She then said that I was cute...

She...Syoanne...

Called me Park Chanyeol...

Cute...

I blushed instantly and wiped my face a few times to hide the pink tinted glow on my face...

She called me oppa and asked that we have fun today pointing to a ride that she wanted to go on...

I didn't deny a thing if she wanted it we were getting it and we were going to do it she skipped toward it and I followed behind her she flashed her wrist pass andI flashed my she grabbed my hand making sure I sat beside her and the closed us in with the safety guard...

She was beyond excited but I had been completely fixed at the fact that she sat beside me like RIGHT beside me and that she held my hand...

My face was burning up and as the ride started I only heard her screams of happiness her hands up in the air and her hair flying back...

This roller coaster ride was a couple 6-8 minutes of pure and utter bliss before we got off and before I could catch my breath she grabbed my hand and ran me to a new one...

She was definitely spunky and cute full of energy smart and out going and I like that a lot...

She ran to a slingshot...

Only god knew how frightened I was of that ride but Nough said I took the challenge for her and rolled with it...

They strapped us in but still I was at loss with the thoughts of her we shot up...

She screamed my name I started to laugh and we came back down...

Shot up again and she started to laugh the sky just a legs length away we both laughed on the way back down before another fly up and then the last drop before we stopped and they Unstrapped us...

She got off and looked concern asking me if I had been having fun...

She said I was saying much...

If only she knew how much I had been thinking of her...

She ponied at a bear in a game it was huge really cute and huge and squishy she pouted and she wanted the bear she sighed saying she had no aiming skills...

Well neither did I but for her I would do anything I took my chance at it

Pop five balloons with one dart and I could get it I through it and lucky it hit 2 I threw another it hit one...

My last one hit one again and she pouted but seeing the look on her face made the man soften...

Is that your girl?

He asked me and it took a lot but while she looked away I nodded he handed me the bear and I gave it to her...

Her face and eyes lit up and she jumped at me hugging me saying a billion thank You's and so happy that she got the bear she pulled back and hugged the bear and the name she named it killed me...

I'll name you Yeollie...

I smiled at her warmly she hugged the bear...

It's big like you too...

My heart raced was this mixed signals why was she doing this to me if only she knew the power her words held...

After a walk around the fair night fell it was a nice fusia and purple sky she decided the Ferris wheel would be the best thing to ride last...

We headed to it and I sighed knowing this would be the last thing we did together today...

She smiled a lot and laughed a lot with me she was happy and I was happy she got her bear we are together and now we'll be leaving soon...

As we sat in place she say next to me and hugged into my chest pointed at the stars...

You know my mother always told me to make a wish on a star and you'll get whatever you want...

I nodded listening to her cute stories she seemed so happy looking at them...

I wished everyday to meet someone who was funny and sweet and would do anything for me...

I smiled warmly to her hoping she wouldn't say she found that person yet but I asked...

She said yeah...

I frowned...

The Ferris wheel reached the top and stopped and she pointed her finger at my chest and said...

You...

Before I could register anything her lips had already softly been placed on mine...

The perfect day the best day A roller coaster of emotions and finally I had her at least that's how it felt finally I could feel she liked me back for the longest we sat up there and kissed just the two of us and her teddy bear and the stars of the sky shining brightly she hugged me tight and I held her hips hugging her too...

When it started to move again we broker apart...

Finally i had gained enough courage to ask...

So will you be my girlfriend?

She blushed and smiled and looked down...

Of course I will Chanyeol...

I hugged her closer as the wheel span downward and we came to a stop...

She held my hand off the ride and walked to the gate of the fair...

I had so much fun today never would I ever have imagined you would ask me that Chanyeol...I have liked you for a while but I have always kept it secret and spending today with you might have been the best day ever...

I smiled at her I was finally going to have her she was finally mine we were together the girl who I only knew as the girl in the library is now my girlfriend and is confessing to me...

I guess it's time to confess back...

I have liked you for sometime too for a few months I would study in the library just to see you but studying was so hard when you were there because I always find myself staring I even cried over you feeling that you might not of liked me but... I was clearly mistaken...

She pulled me by my collar and kissed me again...

Never would I ever not like someone as sweet and as funny and handsome as you Park Chanyeol...

I casually asked for her number playing it off like I hadn't been blushing or the slightest bit nervous...

She wrote it down and she hugged me tight...

I'll see you tomorrow in school won't I Chanyeol?

I scratched the back of my head and smirked...

If course you will...I'll see you then too?

We started to turn and walk in opposite directions

I yelled back

I'll call you...

And she yelled back 

I Love You...

When she was out of sight I ran and skipped and screamed and hollered and yelled with nothing but happiness and bliss she was mine I finally had her and no one else but me had her...

I hugged trees and night lamps and phone poles and anything huggable on my way home just to express my excitement when I got back I seen a text...

I will always be yours Park Chanyeol ❤️❤️❤️

I texted back...

And I will always be yours Syoanne😘😘😘

I Love You And Goodnight...😘

She texted back goodnight 

And all night in bed I couldn't sleep because again as always the thoughts of her was my distraction at all times...