Sequel Version #2

You're Really Gone?

Byunghee’s POV

 

 

Yang Seungho… Why did you do that? Why did you kiss me? You can’t mess with my feeling, I already tried to forget about you and move on. Please… don’t make me fall for you again… I don’t want to be betrayed again…

 

 

I’m here… because I miss our memories… this place… was the place where we usually went together… the place where I felt at peace…

 

 

Now, we’re not together… but I can’t get rid of my feelings for you. Why I still love you? You hurt me, I should hate you… but why can’t I? I stood up and went home. When I arrived at my house, I saw Jihoon.

“Byunghee-ya!” he called.

“Yes?” I replied.

“Where have you been?” he asked but I didn’t answer and went into my house.

“Jihoon-ah, you need to go home. Sorry but my mood is really bad now, I hope you’ll understand…” I said softly.

“Why? Why don’t you tell me honestly?” he asked.

“I’ll tell you when the time is right…” I said to him.

“Okay, I’ll leave now… goodbye” he kissed me and left. I also went home because it’s late at night.

 

 

I love Jihoon, he’s really nice and caring. He’s like a perfect man who lives in this whole world. But I can’t lie, I still have feelings for Seungho. I’ve really fallen for him, it’s not right. I can’t hate him, even though he hurts me… Why am I blinded by love? Why can’t I just completely move on from him? Jung Byunghee you weak man…

 

 

Seungho’s POV

 

 

I’m a jerk, that’s who am I… I hurt him first, and wanted to take him back when he already has a boyfriend who is 1000 times better than me. I should let him go, why can’t I do that? He’s happy now, I should be happy too…

 

 

In my house, there are too many things which reminded me of him. If I opened my wallet, there are pictures of us. I can’t forget you, and I don’t want. I never felt loved before, but you came and I finally knew how it was. In the end, I was the one who ruined all… Sorry…

 

 

I didn’t know what I was doing but I sent a message to him…

 

‘How are you?’

 

I waited and waited, would he reply my message? Or would he ignore it? I smiled when I saw a message notification…

 

‘We just met a few hours ago… Why do you ask?’

 

‘I was just asking, it’s cold outside… I’m afraid that you’ll get cold’

 

‘Why do you care so much?’

 

‘You already knew that… Do you really hate me that much?’

 

‘I’ve known you since long time ago, you knew that I can’t hate you for a long time’

 

‘I thought you will forever hate me because of tonight…’

 

‘Seungho, if you keep talking about this… I won’t give you any answer’

 

‘Why? If you hate me, tell me… and I’ll change. We can be best friends again, right?’

 

There’s no reply… I sent a message again…

 

‘I knew I’m a jerk… as your ex… but we’re still friends, right? We promise to be open to each other. If you’re mad, express your madness. Mock me if you want. You shouldn’t fake your feelings in front of your friend… please reply…’

 

Still, I didn’t get any reply… he must really hate me now…

 

 

Byunghee’s POV

 

 

He must really hate me now… I was being mean to him, but… he did wrong thing first, so I wasn’t wrong, right? Was I? I sleep hugging a crocodile doll, which Seungho gave to me on my birthday last year. How can I forget him and move on when everything around me reminds me of him? I can’t throw it away. They are all filled with sweet memories. I smiled when I saw it, but then I looked down because it’s already past. Now, he’s not with me again… But I have Jihoon, he’s nice and caring… Wait… Seungho was also like that, handsome, nice, caring, always smiles to me, his hug is the warmest in this world. When I was beside him, I felt protected. Those drunken youngsters won’t me if I have Seungho on my side.

 

 

Why I thought about Seungho like that? I must be really crazy…

 

 

Seungho’s POV

 

 

DING! DONG! I went to the door and opened it…

“You?” I knew this guy, wasn’t he Byunghee’s boyfriend?

“Yeah, I’m Jung Jihoon…” he said.

“What brings you here? It’s night already…’ I asked.

“It’s about Byunghee…” he said.

“What about him? You want to brag and show me how good are you to him? If it only can break my heart, please… just leave…” I said.

“I want to talk about Byunghee, but not like that… please let me talk…” he said.

“Okay, come in…” I went inside my house and he followed.

 

 

“What do you want to talk?” I sat in the sofa.

“This place is nice and comfy, no wonder Byunghee loved being here…” he said.

“He really said that?” I asked.

“Yes… he seems to like you so much. Look at that…” he said and pointed to a photo of me and Byunghee when we’re still together.

“Wait… you knew that I’m his ex, right?” I asked carefully.

“Of course…” he said.

“Then why do you tell me about this?” I asked.

“Byunghee cried, and I want to know why… he won’t tell me. I know you’re a good person, maybe you can tell me…” he said.

“Byunghee… cried… tonight?” I asked.

“Yes, I thought that you knew about this… he said to me that you took care of him well. So, I think you know about his problem” he said.

“He said that I took care of him well? Did he really say that?” I asked.

“Yes. At first I didn’t believe it, I thought you two broke up because you hurt him first, I wanted to punch you at that time. But he told me that he broke up because of family problems… so, there’s no problem, right?” he said and I was surprised.

“You said that he told you that we broke up because of family problems?” I asked him.

“Yes. I’ve been keeping a crush on Byunghee since we’re little. Our parents know each other well, and I was really close to Byunghee. But he became a bit distant when I knew he had a boyfriend. I want to be with him, but I can’t just steal Byunghee from you because you’ll be mad. When I heard that your family and his’ have some problems, although I felt bad, I was kinda happy because now I can be with him…” he said.

 

 

I couldn’t believe it, Byunghee’s lying to his boyfriend about our break up.

“Byunghee’s… lying…” I told him.

“HUH? He won’t lie to me!” he said.

“Our family never had any problem… we broke up because I got drunk in a club with another girl. Even though I didn’t mean it, still… I hurt him” I confessed.

“So… you…” he couldn’t believe it, his face showed that.

“Why did he lie to you? Why did he tell you that I’m a good guy? Why did he stop you from punching me? Why did he have to lie that break up? Why can’t he say that I’m a jerk, a worst creature which came into his life?” I asked him, then he looked down.

“Now… I think I know it… I need to go, bye…” he said and stood up.

“What you do know? Tell me…” I asked him.

“You’ll know by yourself… stop looking down at yourself…” he said and left.

 

 

Byunghee’s POV

 

 

~Morning~

 

 

I woke up and cleaned up myself. Then I went downstairs to make breakfast. When I was making breakfast, the door bell rang. I stopped cooking and went to the door. It’s Jihoon… I went to him and hugged him.

“Baby, do you want to have some breakfast? I’ll make it for you…” I said.

“I want to talk about something…” he said.

“Okay, but eat first, okay? No speaking while eating…” I said.

“Okay~” he replied and we had a light breakfast.

 

 

I was washing the dishes then he helped me. After that, we sat on the living room in front of the TV…

“What do you want to say?” I asked.

“Why… do… you… cry last night?” he asked and I was surprised with his question.

“Um… it’s nothing bad, okay? I just thought about something bad…” I lied.

“Don’t lie… to me…” he was really serious. I felt bad lying to a nice person.

“Um… that’s…” I couldn’t say anything because I was nervous. I just couldn’t tell him that I’m still in love with Seungho.

“I met Seungho last night…” I gasped, what did he do???

“You beat him? You didn’t beat him, right? He hasn’t done anything wrong, he’s a nice person… don’t beat him, please…” I said.

“I didn’t have a fight with him. Just had some talk…” he said.

“Talk?” what kind of talk?

“Why do you lie to me?” he asked and I didn’t understand.

“Lie? About what?” I asked.

“You said that you broke up with him because of family problems…” he said.

“It’s…” I was stuttered.

“Seungho told me that he was drunk in the club and made you angry… he confessed by himself…” he said and I was shocked, Seungho… confessed like that?

“That’s…” I couldn’t say anything.

“You always tell me that he’s a good guy and etc., even though he hurt you, you’re defending him. You don’t want people to know that Seungho hurt you. You want him to be in peace without getting hate… and I finally I knew… that your tears last night, were the tears which cry for him” he said and my mouth gaped.

“Jihoon-ah…” I was speechless.

“You… still… love Seungho, right?” he asked and I was frozen.

“What are you talking about, Jihoon-ah?” I pretended to think that he’s joking.

“Byunghee-ya… look into my eyes, and answer it honestly…” he held my hands.

“Will you change after I give my answer?” I asked carefully.

“Maybe I’ll change, but it won’t harm you, I promise…” he said.

 

 

“Yes, I still love him… I’m so sorry… I always try to hate him, but I can’t… Jihoon-ah, I’m really sorry…” my tears fell down and I hugged him.

“It’s okay, I understand…” he said.

“Give me time to forget about him…” I said.

“Why do you want to forget beautiful things which you have?” he asked and I was confused.

“Huh?” I asked.

“Why do you want to forget and hate the man you love? I want you to be happy… and I can’t hope too much from you. I also don’t wanna hurt myself, loving a man who is in love with someone… I’ll be happy, okay?” he said.

“So, what do you mean? What’s your intention?” I asked.

“Go back to him… get your man…” he said and stood up.

“But…” I haven’t even finished talking but he already got out from my house.

“… Seungho… must really hate me now….” I finished my words.

 

 

I thought it deeply… I don’t have any boyfriend now, and no one loves me anymore… poor me… but it’s all because of myself. I’m such a stupid…

 

I opened the bag and took that blue sweater… it’s so pretty… but it made me sad… it’s from Seungho…

 

I kept living like this without doing anything important, I was like a hopeless person. I lost my boyfriend twice… and I couldn’t do anything now… I only slept and ate while leaning on the window… at least, seeing moon and stars made me realize that I won’t be lonely in this world.

 

 

I just lived like that for a month…

 

 

~One month later~

 

 

I packed all things, I sold my house in Korea and I decided to move with my parents in China… I can’t live like this forever, maybe I could move on by living in the different country as him…

 

 

But, I should say farewell to Seungho, right? Jihoon went abroad and there’s only Seungho. I should say goodbye… and sorry…

 

 

I went to his house and I knocked the door. I was scared, even though he hurt me, I hurt him too by trying to hate him… will he forgive me for lying to him? I was wearing the blue sweater he gave to me that night… the door suddenly opened and he looked at me.

“Byunghee?” I didn’t have time to reply because he just hugged me tightly.

“I miss you…” he said, did he really mean it? But then, I pulled away from the hug.

“I’m here because I want to say goodbye, I’ll go to China and live with my parents…” I said.

“WHAT?” he was surprised.

“I guess, that’s all…” I said and turned my back.

“Wait! Byunghee… I have something to tell…” he didn’t finish his words and I just stupidly turned to him again and kissed his cheek. I realized what I did and I ran away. Why did I do that? You stupid Byunghee…

 

 

Suddenly, a hand grabbed mine and stopped me from running farther. It’s Seungho, he pulled my hand and brought me closer to him.

“Why did you....” I cut his words because I couldn’t hold it back anymore.

“I love you! You know… I already broke up with Jihoon… Why? It’s because I still love you… why can’t you just disappear from my life… why do I still love you?” I cried and tried to run away from him.

“I…”

“Hate me, right? I know I lied to you. I tried to hate you, but you have to know that I can’t… I knew you hate me. I’m sorry… now, I need to go” I tried to push his hands on my shoulders but he’s stronger than me.

His face came closer and his hand went to my chin and lifted it up. It’s been a long time since I was this close him. Before I could think of anything else, he leaned closer and closed the distance between our lips…

 

 

I got weak because of his kiss and I just kissed him back, I couldn’t push him away because I actually wanted this to be happened. Our kiss got way deeper and we walked back into his house, still kissing. When we needed some air, we pulled away. And we’re already inside his house.

“I love you, I will always do…” he said.

“You don’t hate me?” I asked, panting.

“Never, you know you’re the most beautiful thing in my life. And I still love you… until… forever…” he said and gave me a sweet quick kiss on my lips.

“But now… I need to go… I’ll miss the plane…” I said.

“Cancel it…” he said.

“But I sold my house already…” I said.

“And live with me…here… where our memories are still lingering around us” he continued and smiled.

I was speechless. I couldn’t say anything for a moment.

“You don’t want to?” he asked.

“I’d love to!!!” I jumped into him and kissed him again. I really miss him…

 

 

Seungho’s POV

 

 

Byunghee… thanks for coming back. You know that I can’t do anything without you… Now, in a bed again with you… made me smile again… I caressed his hair gently and kissed his forehead

“Good night, sweetie…”

 

 

3rd Person’s POV

 

 

Seungho woke up… and found no one beside him… he looked down and rubbed his eyes… it was… only a dream???

“Byunghee? I thought you’re beside me, but you’re gone… You’re really gone???” he shouted loudly.

“I never thought that I was fooled by a beautiful dream…” Seungho shouted again, more frustrated.

 

 

“Seungho… honey? Why did you shout like that?” a voice came closer to Seungho.

“You scared me, you know…” a person appeared in front of the door, it’s Byunghee…

“You’re not gone?” Seungho asked.

“What are you talking about?” Byunghee asked back.

“I thought you’re gone and not here with me. I thought it was all dream…” Seungho said.

“You really thought that this isn’t the reality?” Byunghee pinched hard my cheek, and it really hurts.

“AH! It hurts~~” Seungho whined.

“It’s not a dream, honey…” Byunghee said.

“Then… let me prove that you’re really Byunghee… not a ghost…” Seungho stood up and ran to hug him tightly and pulled him until they fell to their bed again…

“Oh… you’re not a ghost… you’re really Byunghee whom I love, huh?” Seungho hugged his boyfriend tightly and kissed his boyfriend’s lips sweetly and played with him in the bed.


 

“Yes… You’re Seungho who loves me… and I’m Byunghee who loves you”

 

 

They just cuddled and played in the bed like a newlywed couple, not realizing that the meat that Byunghee cooked was burnt…

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

a happy ending!!!! finally!!!

i felt bad for torturing them in version #1

but now... they're happy!!! hooray :D

tell me how do you think about this... comment please...

and... i made a new 87line story, i hope you'll read it...

it's FLUFF!! pure fluff without and something like heavy depressing break up or smth like that....

i hope you'll read this... http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/774422/lovely-you-fluff-mblaq-romance-schoollife-87line

BUH BYE!!! THANKS FOR READING