Sequel Version #1

You're Really Gone?

Byunghee’s POV

 

 

Yang Seungho… Why did you do that? Why did you kiss me? You can’t mess with my feeling, I already tried to forget about you and move on. Please… don’t make me fall for you again… I don’t want to be betrayed again…

 

I’m here… not because I miss our memories. Jihoon told me that he would meet me here. So please, Yang Seungho… Don’t hope for something impossible…

 

 

Seungho’s POV

 

 

Stupid Yang Seungho… why did you kiss him? Because I love him… But still, I’m so stupid! He already has a new boyfriend, and I kissed him. He must really hate me now…

 

Byunghee… Sorry for everything, I made a big mistake and it ruined all. We never have broken up officially. We haven’t even talked about breaking up. But the fact that you ignore me, you have a new boyfriend, is already enough to say that we’re not lovers anymore, we’re not together anymore. Even though I really don’t want to break up with you, I hope that we could have a proper break up and have time to bid goodbye, to say something that would be counted as farewell. Breaking up like this is really painful…

 

 

Will you forgive me? I promise that I won’t do the same mistake like before…

 

I should try to apologize again… maybe… he’ll forgive me… We may not be a couple again, but I want to say many things that will be the last time of us.

 

 

Go back to him now, Yang Seungho… You can do it!

 

 

Byunghee’s POV

 

 

“Darling~” I heard someone’s voice, it was Jihoon’s. He sat next to me.

“It’s really cold here, why do you want to meet me here?” I leaned my head into his chest.

My eyes were still wet from crying, it’s all because of Seungho…

“What will we do here? It’s really quiet…” I asked him.

“Stand up…” he held my hand and we stood up.

“Huh?” I didn’t know why but I stood up. Then I was surprised when he kneeled down while holding my hands.

 

 

“Jung Byunghee… maybe it’s really a short time, but I’ve really fallen for you… You’re just perfect, better than anybody in this whole world. I won’t disappoint you, I love you… Byunghee, will you marry me?” he proposed and I let out my tears, I was really touched.

“Yes, I do…” I said and he put the ring on.

“I love you…” he said and leaned closer into my face.

“I love you too…” I slowly closed my eyes and our lips met in a kiss. A slow and deep kiss. I put my arms around his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer.

 

 

Seungho’s POV

 

 

I ran back to the park, tried to find Byunghee in the same place again…

When I arrived at his place before, I widened my eyes. I couldn’t believe what I saw… my mouth wide opened and my heart was painfully broken…

 

 

Byunghee and his new boyfriend were kissing deeply. Their arms around each other are enough to break my fragile heart. I ran away with tears... I couldn’t stand it anymore… I went home, like a crazy mad man…

 

 

I drank alcohol a lot, I was really stressed. I kept drinking, I didn’t care… my face might turn red already. I drank with thoughts of Byunghee…

“I’m the worst man in this world! World hates me!”

“I’m so stupid! I shouldn’t drink that night!”

“I shouldn’t go to the bar!”

“It’s all my fault! I HATE MYSELF!”

 

 

~The Next Day~

 

 

I woke up with bottles of alcohol around me. I must be really frustrated.

DING! DONG! There’s a visit this morning? I opened the door and I was surprised.

“Good morning, I’m Jung Jihoon…” it’s Byunghee’s boyfriend.

“What brings you here? To break my heart even more?” I said.

“Byunghee asked me to go here and take his things which he left here before…” he said.

“Oh…” I only responded like that and he went in. He went around and took all Byunghee’s belonging in my house. I actually wanted to keep those here but Byunghee wanted it back, so I can’t leave his things here.

“You had this much alcohol last night?” he asked, noticing bottles from last night drinking.

“I was stressed… you know why…” I said.

“Do you still love him?” he asked.

“Of course…” I said.

“This is the lesson for you… One small mistake can ruin everything. You should be careful next time…” he said.

“When is the next time? We’re not even together again…” I said.

 

 

“You need to move on… I don’t tell you to get rid all of your feelings for him. Just let him live however he wants… If you love him, you want him to be happy, right?” he asked.

“Yes, but I don’t know if I can do it. Now I see you and I really want to punch your face but I hold it back. You’re Byunghee’s boyfriend now and if I hurt you, it’ll hurt him too…” I said.

“I guess that’s all” he finished packing Byunghee’s things.

I couldn’t believe that I would talk with Byunghee’s boyfriend without punching him because of jealousy.

 

 

“We’ll be married this Sunday, we invited you to come… he wants you to come, he still wants to be friend with you. I hope you’ll come and support him in his important day…” he said.

“Okay…” even though it broke my heart and made me want to cry, I accepted his invitation. That will be the time when I can say something like ‘be happy’. I really want to see him in the best day of his life.

 

 

~Wedding~

 

 

I wasn’t really smiling… it broke my heart into pieces… I want to be the one who stands next to him. I want to be the one who walks in the aisle with him. I want to kiss the bride. It’s all just dream… He’s with someone else, and I don’t want to ruin happiness.

 

 

“Be happy, I hope your husband treat you well. Wish all the best for you… I hope you’ll have a harmonious family” I said to Byunghee.

“Thanks, Seungho-ya…” Byunghee said.

“Take care of him. You can’t be a jerk like me… don’t hurt him… I love him so much but I can’t give him happiness. Make him happy, he’s the most important person to me. I really love him…” I said to Jihoon while letting out tears.

“I promise… you also need to move on…” Jihoon said.

 

 

I tried to go home with a smile… Byunghee is happy, I should be happy because he’s happy!

 

 

~The next day~

 

 

I received text message from Byunghee…

‘We need to talk, it’s important…’

 

 

We met in a café. It’s really weird to go to the café with someone’s husband.

“What do you want to say?” I asked.

“Don’t be surprised and don’t make any big reaction, okay?” he said.

“Okay… what is it?” I asked, I was really curious.

“I’m carrying your child…” he said and I was shocked.

“WHAT?” I couldn’t believe it…

“Don’t shout!” he said.

“Since… when??” I asked nervously.

“It’s already 4 months… I already knew it since it’s on the first month… I never told it to you…” he said.

“You’re married when you’re carrying my child?” I asked.

“Jihoon already knew and I don’t want to abort an innocent life… I just want you to know. Jihoon and I never had an before and I just did it with you, so you’re surely the one…” he said.

“How’s the baby? A boy or a girl? Even though I’m not your husband, I should be responsible too. Call me if you need something for the baby” I said.

“A boy. It’s okay, I have Jihoon for that. I just want you to know, because you need to know this. Jihoon and I will take care of this baby well. Trust me… but I need to beg your permission to use Jung as his surname. He can’t know that you’re the real father. It’ll bring more misunderstanding… I’m sorry…” he said.

“Just use ‘Jung’ in his name. Jihoon is his father… I shouldn’t see him on his day of birth, Jihoon should be the one. He’ll be a good father… But please let me see him when he grows up. I also want to see my child…” I said while letting out my tears.

“Thanks, Seungho... Of course you’re allowed to see him, but not in his baby days… maybe you’ll see him in 3 or 4 years, is it okay?” he asked.

“I’m okay with that… please take care of him” I stood up.

 

 

“Wait!” he said.

“What?” I asked.

“Do you still have the same feelings for me like before?” he asked.

“Why do you ask when the answer is always yes?” I said.

“But I…” he might feel bad for me.

“Because I love you, I want to make you happy. I just want to see you happy, I don’t care if my heart is broken or whatever because your happiness is the most important…” I said.

“I’m sorry… if we…” he tried to say something but I cut his words.

“Don’t talk about it, I don’t want to be broken again. Let go of the past… you have a new day to start” I said and left.

 

 

~3 years later~

 

 

DING! DONG! I opened the door and there are Byunghee and a little boy in his hand.

“Hey, Seungho…” he said awkwardly.

“Byunghee… come in” I said.

“It’s been a long time since I went here…” he said.

“Yes, it’s been a long time…” I said.

“Umma… who is this uncle?” the little boy asked.

“He’s my friend… Call him Seungho-uncle…” Byunghee said.

“Seungho-uncle, nice to meet you…” it’s my son who said it. Hearing uncle from him is kinda heartbreaking but it’s okay…

“Nice to meet you too… what’s your name?” I asked cutely.

“Jung Sungjin” he said and I pinched his cheeks. It should be Yang Sungjin…

I chatted a lot with Sungjin and he did much aegyo, I really enjoyed my time with my son. Even though I’m only his biological father and I just met him now, I could feel warmness and he’s gotten really close to me. He has my lips, and somehow, he really looks like me physically…

 

 

Time passed quickly and they needed to go home.

“Umma~ Where is appa?” he whined cutely.

I’m your appa, Sungjin-ah… if only you knew…

“Give a kiss to Seungho-uncle…” Byunghee said and Sungjin kissed my cheek. I felt happy, I let out tears… and I pecked his cheek too. It was a kiss full of sincerity…

“Promise me you’ll grow into a good man. Be a brave man without any fear. Make a lot of friends and don’t make enemies. Study well so you’ll be a smart person. Don’t disappoint someone you love… Listen to your parents well, okay?” I said to Sungjin, I almost cried.

“Okay! I promised!” he smiled.

“Sungjin-ah! Appa is here! We need to go…” Byunghee said and Jihoon went out from the car. Jihoon hugged and kissed Sungjin, he also kissed Byunghee on the lips. Jealousy is still there, even after a long time. But seeing them happy made me smile. They looked at me and waved goodbye to me…

 

 

If you’re happy, I’ll be happy too…

My feeling is the second priority, your happiness is the first…

I may be hurt but I’ll try to be strong…

Be happy and live your life by smiling…

Your smiling face means everything to me…

 

 

Do you know? Even though you’re not mine, you’re not gone…

You’re in my heart…

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

how was it? i know it's kinda sad...

BUT THIS ISN'T THE END! THERE WILL BE ANOTHER VERSION OF SEQUEL :D

how do you think? comment please... i really love comments

this is the version #1....

i hope you'll read all versions :)

thanks for reading^^