★MSB★

My y Baby

Kris arrived at his as castle house. He presses the doorbell and a cute boy with a broad of smile appeared as the door opened. "Welcome home , my belove husband!". And they entered the house happily as they knew what would happen next. In their bedroom.

 

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

 

Their parents arranged the marriage. They didn't love each other before. Their parents, knowing the matter, told them to live together in a big and lovely house. And littleby little they fell in love. It was so sweet as it will cause cavities in mouth.

One night, approximately 2 month after they lived together, at 10.30pm, Kris just got home. And the weirdest thing, the main door of the big house wasn't lock up. As Kris entered his house, he heard a sweet and melodious as angel voice singing happily Girls' Generation's Chocolate Love from the kitchen. Yes, he knew that it was his spouse. And without further delay, he went to the kitchen giddily. Without his expects, his sharp jaw dropped as he saw his wife only wearing a big sweater which was happened to be his. 

"I got you babe, I call, I call a Chocolate Love. Noreul wonh-".

Chanyeol got shocked when his handsome spouse kissed his mouth from his back. And after 15 sec, the elder broke the kiss. His hands lingering around Chanyeol honey waist.

"Uhm, Kris-hyung! You were back! But I didn't even heard you". Kris smiled at his wife statement. "Of course you didn't hear me because you were busy in this kitchen". Chanyeol cheeks reddened and flushed.

"Now, come with me!". Kris carried his wife bridal style and went towards their bedroom. As they entered their bedroom, Kris threw his wife softly on the soft mattress. And while kissing all over his spouse face, he said,"Honey babe, did you know that you were so y?". Kris slowly approached his spouse neck, kiss it, it and even nibbled at it.

"Uhm,hyung~". Chanyeol whined as Kris pinned him down. "Honey babe, it is alright". And with that, he kissed his wife's cotton candy lips. While he was busy with the mouth to mouth sensation, he took the oppoturnity to get rid of Chanyeol(Kris) sweater and threw it to somewhere else on the floor.

"Chanyeol, Yeollie. This is gonna be hurt a bit. But can you bear me for my sake?". Chanyeol nodded slowly. Kris smiled at it and started his work.

. That night, they prove their newly-build love in their heaven under the shining full moon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: It was a failure. Isn't it?. I felt bad,worse,worst. Anyway,do comment cause i will improve my writing from it.