CHAPTER THREE- GUNMAN

Amnesia and ghost house... THE GAME!

The scene before the group was edging on eerie but over came by relief. Luhan was propped up on folded legs and arms reaching between thighs, his head upturned to look to his rescuers. Blood fell from the healing wound above his eyebrow and through the thin cotton –makeshift- bandage.

“Luhan!?” Kyungsoo gasped, running towards the feeble looking boy. “what happened to you?”

The others also ran to Luhan patting his body down, pulling him into a large embrace. Chanyeol pulled him in tighter, standing up slowly whilst manoeuvring his arms around Luhan's shoulder, Sehun pulled Luhan's other arm around his neck and helped the two walk away from the room and out of the creepy house. Kyungsoo looked around the room to see the doll he caught Luhan gazing at just before the two were split up. He went to pick the figure up before Chen looked back to him.

“Kyungsoo? Come on, we don’t want to lose the group!” Chen finished in time for the pair to run down the hall at a chilling sound, the sound of a gunshot.

‘DAN, cukshich…DANfst” the shots were close as the pair hurried for the exit to see three boys on the floor.

“LUHANN!” Chen screeched running to the three, two of which began to sit up.

Suho was stood both hands in the air shaking as he walked cautiously towards the un-named man before him, he held a hunting rifle close to his shoulder head facing to the short boy.

“S-Suho?” Sehun's voice trembled as he pulled Luhan's limp body towards his chest.

“We Are sorry for trespassing! It Was a Bad idea, We all, we will make it up to you! So please!” Suho said as his voice trembled.

“Where are the others?” Kyungsoo asked walking to the three slowly rising to a stand; Chen followed gazing at the gunman.

“They were already running back, we were stopped by that guy and I tripped on something because HE shot at the floor near us!” Chanyeol said accusingly, turning to glare at the gunman.

Kyungsoo looked to Luhan, his face was washed white and his skin was numbingly cold, they needed to get him home as quick as possible so that they could patch him up.

“!” Kyungsoo cursed tuning to glare at the gunman too.

“Kyung?” Sehun gasped, it was probably the first he had heard the nerdy boy curse around him.

“You guys need to get him home, I will help Suho!” Kyungsoo said pushing Chanyeol and Sehun to walk forward.

“He won’t let us leave; he says we stole something…” Sehun said looking back to Kyungsoo.

“Like I said, I will sort it out. NOW GO!” Kyungsoo said turning away from the younger's confused face.

The gunman heard the shout and aimed to the three, Chen began walking towards Suho.

“What does he want?” Chen asked.

“He said we violated his sign and probably stole something from this place.” Suho said calmly staring directly at the groundskeeper.

“Oh, did you tell him that we don’t understand the sign and that we were just saving someone who got lost!” Chen said logically.

“OHh” Suho said looking to Chen rubbing that back of his head.

“Suho what the heck… your sposed to be smart!” Chen whined

“I will not lie Chen!” Suho reasoned as the gunman looked to the two conversing.

“WHAt are you talking about!” the man hissed at the two.

“Listen mr… You got it wrong, Luhan there went missing almost a week ago and we had to look all over the forest. Your residence just happened to be there. Look. See we found him in there. I promise you We stole nothing…. JUST LOOK AT HIM, he hasn't eaten in days and his clothes are filthy. ISNT that enough proof!” Chen said strictly convincing the man of his story. The man looked to Luhan and the three boys around him.

“Can I have a look at him?” the Gunman asked disarming his rifle and walking towards the group followed by the two others, Chen and Suho.

The man faced Luhan as his head swung towards the floor, his weight pushing against Chanyeol’s side. Chanyeol eyed the man as Sehun did his gun. Luhan was only just conscious and somehow found the strength to face the man. The reply to Luhan's overexertion was a sharp gasp. The man’s hands hovered around Luhan's small face and pushed beneath his chin, before the man backed away and hummed.

"Dear G#D! you need help, okay okay you can go!” The man said watching Luhan's pained face droop.

“Thank you,THAnk you soo much!” Suho blurted out before the man faced Kyungsoo, who had glared at him endlessly.

“But If I find anything missing I will hunt you down and you will be prosecuted” the groundskeeper said turning back and walking towards the house.

"I-If you need anything..." the groundskeepers voice dronned on as the group walked into the thicket.

The group sighed in deeply as Luhan's head fell back to face the floor.

“Can we go home?” Luhan asked breathing heavily, gripping and even digging his nails into the two holding him up. Chanyeol nodded and Sehun pulled Luhan up onto his back skilfully. Luhan whined as the numbing pain and dizzy sickness.

“Sehun-ah” Luhan whined suppressing the vile rising to him mouth.

“Just a little bit more~” Chanyeol sung sweetly rubbing circles into Luhan's back.

Kyungsoo quivered and walked on gripping the bag Sehun handed to Suho but then passed on to him as Suho dropped it negotiating with the groundskeeper.

“Such a tedious night…” Luhan sighed before allowing himself to wilt into Sehun’s back.