Chapter 2

I Love You With All My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they reached the school,Miyeon quickly jumped out of the car and ran inside."What the hell is wrong with her?,"Sori asked."To meet Oh Sehun,as usual,"Nammi said."Oh yeah,I forget"Sori said.

Miyeon was standing in the school's garden,looking for Sehun.As she saw him,she shouted,"Sehunnie!!!"She ran happily to him while holding a lunchbox."This is for you,"she said and give the lunchbox to Sehun."How many times had I said that stop cooking food for me?!"Sehun shouted."It is okay,you can throw it away if you don't want,"Miyeon smiled.

As they were talking,Miyeon didn't notice that a boy is seated beside Sehun."Um...excuse me?,"the boy said."Oh? Sorry,I didn't notice you.Hehe,"Miyeon said."It is okay,"the boy smiled back."My name is Kim Jongin,what yours?,"he asked."I'm Kwon Miyeon,"Miyeon smiled sweetly at him."Nice to meet you,I'm Sehun's friend.A new student in this school,"Jongin said."Really? Then welcome!,"Miyeon said.

As they were chatting,Sehun has a weird feeling in his heart.He doesn't like it when Jongin and Miyeon were so close to each other."Ehem...ehem...er....I'm going back to class,"Sehun excused himself."Wait!!,"shouted Jongin after he saw that Sehun is going to throw the lunchbox."What?,"Sehun asked."If you don't want to eat it,I want,"Jongin said."Fine,take it,"Sehun said while handing the lunchbox to Jongin.

"Yum! It is so delicious!!!!!,"Jongin said."Really? Thanks! Then next time every morning I will cook some for you to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter