Chapter 1

I Love You With All My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyeon woke up when the sunshine shine through her window's curtain and her alarm clock keep ringing,"Riiiiing.....Riiiiing.....Riiiiing." She groaned loudly and threw the alarm on to the couch.Sooyoung quickly stand up and go to the bathroom to brush her teeth."Geez,I don't understand why we must study everyday."She taked a bath and dress up herself.

 

She walked down the stairs and saw their maid and Sori are preparing breakfast."Good morning,Mrs.Hwang,good morning,Sori,"Miyeon greeted."Good morning,my lazyhead sister~,"Sori teased."Good morning,Miss,"Mrs.Hwang greeted."Just call me Miyeon"Miyeon said."Yes,Miyeon,"Mrs.Hwang said while placing three plates of sausages and eggs on the table.

 

"The breakfast is almost ready!"shouted Sori."Yes,yes.I knew it.No need to shout like a dinosaur,"Nammi said and rolled her eyes."If I don't shouted,will you come down?,"Sori said and rolled her eyes like Nammi did."Stop copying me,"Nammi said."I'm not copying you,"Sori defened."Um.....I'm going to clean your room,Sooyoung,"Mrs.Hwang said."Oh,thanks,"Sooyoung replied while munching her sausage.

"You are copying me!,"Nammi shouted."Hey,I'm not copying you!,"Sori shouted back."Shut up will you two!,"Miyeon shouted while stuff two sausages into Sori's and Nammi's mouth."Fine!,"Sori

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter