I Love You

Who Are You?

The phone rang you turned your head scared and looked at the phone you kept getting strange phone calls this week telling you "the time will come"you and chundung were sitting on the couch in your apartment chundung was the love of your life he was always there for you he had been there since you guys were kids "i'll answer the phone" chundung was curious as to who kept calling you and he was worried about you he though this person might be trying to kill you so he felt better answering the calls for you he got up from th ecouch and went to the phone with an angry exspression he picked up the phone "yoboseyo" in a muffled voice the person answered "yoboseyo who is this" chundung frowned his eye brows "whats it to you and who are you calling for" he slightly raised his voice at the end of his sentence "i'm looking for choi jieun" "LEAVE HER ALONE!" you could hear chundung choking up and got up and grabbed the phone "yoboseyo this is choi jieun" the voice replied "the time is soon"and hung up you also hung up and went back to the couch and the tv you started flicking the channels "HOW CAN YOU JUST SIT THERE AND WATCH TV!" you could hear the sadness in his voice you sighed and answered "i'm rich i can see why someone would be after me there is no sense in getting upset over something i can't fix now come sit down and try to forget it arraso" he came over and sat down *if i lose her i lose all the money* he thought to himself "I CAN'T LET THEM TAKE YOU!" he shouted "CALM DOWN i don't want to leave ok!" tears started forming in your eyes "we have to do something then!"  he said while pulling your head into his chest slowly tears started falling down your chubby cheeks "I...i don't want to die oppa" you started sobbing now "your not going to" he assured you "we are gonna figure this out" he rubbed your head and slowly wiped the tears from your round cheeks "I love you" you told him softly trying to stop your tears "let's just go to bed" like usually he didn't tell you he love you which always bothered you but you never wanted it to turn out that chundung didn't love you that you were being used you loved him so much that you'd die for him instead of asking him why he never told you he loved you you just dropped it and layed on the large couch with him after a while you both fell asleep the next day you called the police and told them about the strange calls they told you to try to stay home and never be alone and they will look into it you told chundung and he agreed to stay with you until the problem was solved you got dressed and went to the store with chundung at the store you were picking out food for dinner but of course all chundung wanted to do was buy sweets he was always like this childish yet very cold you never everythingabout him you hadn't even met his parents whenever you asked him he would say they were out of town one time he tole you they were dead you always knew he seemed fishy and even though you were scared of his truth you also wanted to know you were done with feeling like everything he said was a lie you were thinking about chundung but snapped out of your daze when you felt a hand wave infront of your face "YAH! why are you sitting here with a pepper in your hand" lee joon asked you "Huh oh JOONIE OPPA! i missed you so much where have you been and oh i was just thinking you know me" you chuckled "haha yes i missed you to i've been helping a friend" chundung came over angry from seeing lee joon "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" joon laughed at his anger he knew chundung thought that he could steal you away from him when ever he wanted "Nothing i'll go now" he turned to walk away but you grabbed his wrist "Oppa don't go have dinner with us" chundung hated that you called him "Joonie oppa" you never gave him a cute nickname he knew you loved joon so he tried to keep you two away from each other "sure" joon replied you all cheecked out and went to your apartment there was a note that read "He is not what you think chundung dosen't love you....you know what i'm saying is true" you crumled the note and put it in your pocket "What was that" Joon asked acting like he didn't know what it was "nothing lets eat" you put on a fake smile and opened the door you went to the kitchen with chundung and joon you set down the bags and got the pan started "Catch!" joon threw you a pepper with a charming smile "Haha! c'mon lets cook" you caught the pepper and started cutting it then you threw them in the pan you and joon were laughing and joking you had forgot about the calls and everything seemed wonderful when he was with you chundung hated cooking though so he just watched tv like always dinner was done in about 30min "it's done!" you yelled to chundung while putting down the food "ok" he sat at the table and started eating you and joon sat down and started eating also chundung glared at joon but of course he didn't care though he was upset since they used to be like brothers but once he got money he forgot everything all of the things they went through were forgotten even how joon had saved chundungs life when gangsters came after him for his faters debt and when he got sick all forgotten chundung was consumed with money since his father left him and his mom because he was embarssed the he couldn't provide for his family so he left because of money he never wanted to hurt you he just didn't want to be alone he thought that everyone would leave him if he had no money thats why he never said he loved you because he didn't he was just afraid like a little child whose mother left him in the cold and joon he actually loved you not for the money because you were actually his love but sadly you chose chundung why not even you knew you just did and broke joon's heart but he tried to hide it until now he started calling you and threating you he was planning on telling you he would kill you so you'd listen to his instructions of course he would never hurt you he just wanted to tell you the truth about chundung dinner finished and joon left he was outside the door writing a note "i forgot to tell joon something" you ran and opened the door trying to cath him before he left but he was right outside the door "What are you doing?!" you asked him "NOTHING!" he sounded flustered you grabbed the paper from behind his back slowly uncrumpling it you reat it "Choi jieun leave chundung or i'll-" it was unfinshed "Mianhae!" joon was holding your hand "why would you want to hurt me o..oppa please don't kill me" you started crying now which broke joon's heart he never wanted you to feel this way "i was never going to i....i just wanted to let you know chundung dosen't love you" chundung came to the door angry from hearing what joon just said  "Why would you say that!!" you wiped your tears "you never say you love me though" ........"Thats because ....."  unable finish his sentence joon answered for him " He dosen't love you i do" your eyes widend you thought he was over you "Joonie i thought you said" :"i was ok? yeah i lied all this time I've been crying" tears fell down your face again and chundung knew it was over "mianhae joonie mianhae" you said between breaths "i don't love you i was scared of being like my father and having others leave me lets........breakup" chundung confessed "be with me" joon begged you "ok i..i love you joon" chundung turned to leave "goodbye" he left you went in the house with joon and sat on the couch with joon he was staring at your lips he wanted to kiss you for 2yrs now "you can" you assured him it was ok he softly kissed you "i love you"........"i love you to"