Wish you would just disappear

Wish you were gone

"sehunnie" sehuns mother said, sehun looked over to his mum with a big smile on his chubby face "mummy is going to have a little brother soon, are you excited?" Sehuns started to squeal loudly while clapping his hands and  his mother smiled widely. After weeks and weeks have passed it was the day sehuns mother gave birth to a little chubby baby that looks like sehun name luhan. Sehun was so happy to see his baby brother even if he can't speak sehun gently held Luhans hand and smiled cutely, their parents smiled at the scene. A few years later when sehun was 3 and luhan was 2 they did everything together, they shared food, they shared the same bed, they even share the bathtub with each other, they had the strongest bond any brothers could have. One day sehun and luhan was playing in the backyard they made a discovery they saw a butterfly for the first time in their lives they were so amazed that they started to try catch the little butterfly to keep forever, but suddenly luhan tripped on a rock and cried loudly "luhannie!! Luhannie!! Are you okay? Where does it hurt? Who did it?" Sehun said while holding luhan in his arms trying to calm luhan down "I-It h-Hurts h-here" luhan said while pointing to his boo boo (aka his knee) sehun leaned down and kissed it gently "every time you get a boo boo call me and I will kiss it to make it feel better okay?" Sehun said while whipping his tears away, luhan nodded and they went inside to treat his wound. When sehun was 5 and luhan was 4 they started school together they stuck to each other wherever they went and both would cry if they ever got separated. Their life was perfect until sehun turned 6 years old, sehun started to hate luhan because their parents would always congratulate and love luhan more then they love him, sehun feels like he is in the shadows of his brothers self always getting ignored when he ask for something he wants so that was when sehun decided to get rid of luhan once in for all.
All these times sehun did all the things he could think of to get luhan in trouble but nothing seems to work, it only resulted to him getting in trouble instead so sehun asked of they could go down to the shops to get things for school their parents let them go and told them to be careful while crossing the roads. Sehun and luhan was in the store looking for some things then an idea popped up in his mind sehun, sehun started to take some stuff and put it in Luhans backpack he stuffed all the things he can without being caught so when sehun brought something he needed they went to the counter to pay for their things the man asked luhan to empty his bag luhan did but luhan was so surprised at how the things got there, sehun pretended to look surprised and and turned to luhan looking furious "WHAT DID YOU DO? HOW DARE YOU STEAL THINGS? I COULDVE BROUGHT THESE THINGS FOR YOU, BUT YOU DECIDE TO STEAL?" Sehun pointed to the objects in the table "I-I didn't put these things on here though i-I didn't do anything wrong, w-why a-are y-you shouting at m-me?" Luhan said while holding sehuns hands, sehun shook his hand and looked at luhan "HOW DARE YOU!! YOU KNOW THAT STEALING ISNT THE KEY LUHAN!!" "B-but I-I d-didn't s-steal t-those t-thin-" luhan got cut off by a slap on the face by sehun. Luhan had tears streaming down his face, he touched his face and it stung so much sehun just scoffed and grabbed Luhans backpack apologising for all the trouble before grabbing Luhans wrist dragging him out of the store. Luhan cried all the way home parents wondering what has happened and sehun explained everything that happened the parents was shocked of what luhan had done "is it true darling?" Their mother said "N-No it isn't, I didn't do anything" luhan said while sniffling 'liar!' Sehun thought. At night luhan and sehun was in the room, sehun reading a book while luhan was colouring a picture that sehun had printed for him "I'm sorry for shouting and hitting you luhannie" sehun said while looking at luhan, luhan looked up and smiled "it's okay hyung!! I love you" luhan said while hugging his brother "yeah, I love you too"sehun lied, then they went to sleep. The next morning they went to school together like usual luhan never left sehun always complaining if they got separated, sehun was getting extremely annoyed about it, school ended and they both went home.
 
luhan and sehun was walking back to their home, sehun was thinking of a plan to get rid of him once and for all 'but how?' Sehun thought, ahead of him sehun saw a truck and had the perfect idea. Sehun grabbed milk out of his backpack and called luhan "luhan!!" Luhan came running cutely "yes, sehunnie hyung?" Sehun looked at luhan in disgust but didn't show on his face of course "I will be back in half an hour so stay here alright? Here take this" sehun said while giving luhan the milk carton in his hands, luhan nodded and sehun carried luhan onto the truck and told him to stay once more before leaving. 

Half an hour later: 
Sehun came back to see luhan asleep in the truck, sehun was going to wake luhan up but then sehun saw a guy get in the drivers seat and decided to not wake him up after all, 'finally' sehun thought 'you be gone soon and I will be the perfect child in our family once you disappear to wherever you may go' sehun grinned creepily of the thought of his parents being proud of him, a thought about being an only child and get all the luxuries he can have. The truck suddenly started vibrating as it was about to leave, then suddenly luhan started to wake up having no idea what was going on he looked out of the truck and saw sehun standing there, luhan was about to get out when the truck slowly moved away, panicking luhan looked around frantically then at sehun hoping sehun will help but no! Sehun just stood there looking at luhan with no expressions, luhan was so scared as he thought of not seeing his precious family again so luhan called out to sehun "sehun!!!! Sehun!!! Help me!!!" Luhan started to shake, sehun just stood there not moving. Luhan started to cry "sehun!! Please help me sehunnie!!! Save me!!!" Luhan said while crying frantically and reaching out to sehun to help him "s-s-sehunnie help me, save me sehunnie" luhan sat down while crying his heart out, holding out his hand so he be closer to sehun but no use so luhan kept crying while looking at sehun with frightened eyes. Sehun looked once more before turning around still hearing those cries and shouts for help from luhan, then he took a big breath before walking away. 

 sehun thought his life be better without luhan but a few years later when he was now 10 years old he started to slowly regret all the things he have done, sehun have now started to cry his heart out every night before he sleeps wishing luhan would be here next to his side as sehun watches luhan sleeps, breathing softly while holding his deer plushie sehun gave him for his 2nd birthday because sehun thought the deer toy looked like him. Sehun layed down on his bed with red puffy eyes looking at the deer toy next to him on the bed, sehun slowly grabbed the toy and hugged it close to his chest while smelling the toy, Luhans scent has faded away but small part of him was still there sehun whispered to the deer toy like he does every night before he sleep "I'm sorry luhan, I'm sorry for all those things I have done to you, I miss you so much right now, I'm not even sure if your alive, but I will always remember you in my heart, I love you my dear luhannie. Please come back soon wherever you may be, come back to me" and sehun slowly drifted to sleep.

8 years later (sehun 18 years old): 
Sehun forgot about luhan that he promised to remember. Sehun was walking down the street going to his favourite cafe when sehun walked in the bells chimed saying someone has came, sehun went to the counter not even bothering to look at the guy "what would you like sir?" The said boy say without looking up "I'll get a chocolate milk tea please" sehun said while grabbing his money "sure that be $5.50" sehun gave the boy the money and stood there waiting for his change, sehun finally looked up to the boy and saw his features was extremely familiar but sehun could not remember, his eyes slowly drifted down to the name tag 'luhan' that was when realisation hit him, sehun froze not knowing what to do he looked at the boy with wide eyes. Luhan finally looked up to give sehun the change but froze dropping his coins on the ground luhan had wide eyes staring at sehun as they looked into each others eyes. Luhan opened his mouth but no words came out looking like a fish with his mouth opening and closing all the time after 5 minutes of looking at one another luhan finally spoke "S-Sehunnie?" "It's been so long, I missed you so much" sehun said without breaking eyes contact "I missed you to sehunnie" luhan smiled softly with tears in his eyes, luhan stepped out and hugged sehun, sehun had tears in his eyes as well and sehun knew that none of them wanted to let go because they were afraid that they disappear like last time. 
The end. 

Authors note: I'm sorry if that , because I know it does and I'm sorry if it was a bit rushed and short cause I also know that it is. Finally I got this story out of my head, I had it for ages now but never thought it was good enough to write down but oh well just wanted you guys to know about it, hoped you guys liked it (doubt it though, cause I at everything) byez. *bows and throws confetti at everyone* you guys can subscribe, upvote or even both idk hehe. :)