Dance (Part 1); Jealousy

Bad Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Author's POV-

Next, manager Chasung brought Selina and Hanbyul to Starkim Entertainment's practice room (the room in the GIF above ^^) where the rest of LEDApple and a bunch of female backup dancers were waiting at.

"Now, time for the dance part!" manager Chasung exclaimed. 

 

-Selina's POV-

"You dance??" I whispered to Hanbyul, giving a doubting look. 

"I had to," Hanbyul whispered back with a shy smile. 

"You can dance right, Soomin?" manager Chasung asked.

"Of course! She's in a dance school and she's FANTASTIC!" Hanbyul replied to manager Chasung instantaneously.

"JASON JANG!" I whispered and glared at Hanbyul. This boy is seriously just revealing everything about me D:< It's ok, I can laugh at your awkward dancing later muahahahaha >:) 

"Anyway, let us show you the whole performance first, including your part which will be done by a backup dancer since we were planning to only have Kang Yebin perform live for the comeback stages." manager Chasung said.

"Wait... so, I'm supposed to perform for the comeback stages??" I did a small gasp. 

"Hopefully... Is that possible, Soomin?" manager Chasung asked.

"N-ne..." I replied with a slight sigh. 

"Ok! Let's do a full run then! Music please!" manager Chasung said. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQCduZE-NEs << this is the dance XD I'll be making references to it so you may want to open the link

Ooo, Kyumin and Jason dancing, this would probably be interesting XD 

Ok this is quite funny, though they are doing quite a good job -giggles a little- 

Oh , that body wave was so awkward hahaha ok but good attempt XD (0.37-0.40)

Ew that move, HOLD UP WHERE'S HER HAND GOING, EXCUSE YOU. YEAH GET THOSE HANDS OFF HIM (1.18-1.20)

O_O oh my, Jason, your hand are at a bad position young man D:< (1.24-1.27)

Oh, this is my part. Oh my god why is it so awkward oh my god it's so touchy... (1.40-1.50)

urgh I hate that they are running their hands all over Jason :/ And gosh he looks so satisfied, urgh. Gosh, I'm getting really jealous now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter