Song Recording

Bad Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
-Author's POV-

So Hanbyul and Selina filmed the introduction of the MV a few more times. The pushing of the glass, and the drinking of the drink from different angles, just not the coming close part luckily as they were getting very awkward from the kiss.

 

"Ok, that will be it for filming for today!" Director Kim said.

"That's fast!" Selina exclaimed. 

"Yes, as you have a long day today~" manager Chasung said. 

"What do you mean?" Selina was confused. 

"We have a lot of things to do before we can start filming the actual MV plot!" manager Chasung said. 

"And... how does that relate to me?" Selina asked.

"It's all about you! We need to do the recording for the song with you singing and you need to learn the dance too!" manager Chasung said.

"NEH???" Selina's eyes grew bigger. 

 

-Selina's POV-

*At the recording studio*

"So... I'm supposed to sing 3 lines of the entire song?" I asked.

"Yes! You are fine with that right, Soomin-ah?" manager Chasung said.

"Neh..." I said as I felt bad to say no though I'm freaking out now!! How are they so sure of Hanbyul that my singing is good?? I haven't sang in at least 2 years!! Oh dear....

"Hanbyul will be coming in a minute to help you with the song before we start recording!" manager Chasung said as he left.

Oh dear... how am I supposed to face Jason too?? >.< especially after what happened just now... the... kiss... OH GOSH! Ok, that was an accident, I should just act normal and pretend nothing happened >.<

 

-Hanbyul's POV-

Ok... stay calm, let's not be awkward. Just tell her you are sorry for the accident just now and act normal! 

So I knocked the recording studio door and walked in. 

"Hey Sel~!" I managed to exclaimed quite enthusiastically, though I'm mentally going crazy now seeing her. Especially her lips oh god! I just realised how red and full they look, they look nice to kiss... OK JASON JANG HANBYUL WHAT ARE YOU THINKING! SNAP OUT OF IT! YOU ONLY THINK OF SELINA AS YOUR LITTLE SISTER AND NOTHING ELSE! Right...? 

"H-hey Jason.." Selina replied. She sounds nervous. Maybe it's because of the recording. But seems like she isn't thinking about the kiss just now. So was I the only one panicking on my own...? 

"Sel, before we start, I would like to apologise for the accident just now. Sorry and let's pretend that nothing happened just now!" I said. The phrasing seems weird... hmm... I don't think Selina would notice though.

 

-Selina's POV-

"E-eh? Oh, yea, it's okay, it was an accident. And my chair was the one that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter