#1

Love, That One Word

You've woke up at 5AM, but still feel so sleepy. You can't sleep well nowadays. Eventhough you must go to work at 7AM. You check your phone beside your pillow..

"OMG I WILL BE LATE AGAIN!!" you jump out from the bed immediately, take your towel and run to the bathroom.

Without showering, just brush your teeth and wash your face, you're ready to go to work. You're a hard-worker, after finish your work, you will go to campus for the night class. Yes, you take the night class because you must go to work in the morning.

Done with anything then you go to the office. Nothing special for today. Work and school as usual. Even Sehun never calls you nowadays. Sehun, your only one bestfriend, he is in the same class with you but you rarely see him at the class. Maybe he's so busy with his work too..

15minutes later,

You walk inside the office, change your clothes with the uniform. You've become a barista for 2years. Sometimes you feel so bored because you never try another job. Sehun ever said to you if you should try another job, but you're still afraid, since you must go to campus at night.

Luckily!! Your boss is not here. He will not knows if you're late again today. You start to make some coffees for the customers.

Ting tong~

The bell in the cafe is ringing suddenly, it makes you shock, you are too focus to the coffees that you make right now. People keep coming, non-stop. There's suddenly someone who asks you to make an order for him. He coughs, "I'm sorry..Miss? Can i have an americano?" He looks like a fashionista? No! He looks so fancy! He wears a red snapback, white shirt with denim jacket. You bow to him, "Ah..aa..y..yes? What do you want to order?". He repeats, "Ice americano.." he smiles to you sweetly. It makes you so nervous because somehow he looks like your ideal type.

You give him an ice americano, then a girl walks to him. She is being so clingy towards him. You try to manage your expression as you see that girl. After he paid the bill, the girl keeps looking at you and to make sure if a guy beside her doesn't look at you.