Prologue

The Life of the Fanfic Writer

“Aah! I’m doomed!” She shouted in front of her laptop. Everyone in the house looking at her weirdly, as if she is a crazy girl who has a crush that dating someone else.

Actually, she is stressed.

Being a fanfic writer is not as easy as she thought. She ran out of ideas. She is not a good author, or a bad one, either. She is ‘okay’. She is like a fish without water, that can’t live without fan fictions. Fan fictions are already like her escape from her problems.

She started her ‘life’ as an author when she stressed about getting almost a lowest score on physic. Well, and now, she is stuck in that fan fictions world and nothing can pull her back (maybe until she is bored).

“What?” Minji approached her and looked at her weirdly.

“My fan fictions…”

Minji rolls her eyes, “Oh, not this again.”

Minji can’t understand Yoonri much. About her mood swings, score swings, and her hobby. Every time she asked Yoonri about her hobby, she would always say, ‘listening music’. Everyone likes to listening music.

She regretted it when she introduced Yoonri to a site called Asianfanfics. She thinks that her writing isn’t bad, and she thought she can make her friends ‘go get a hobby’ by that. But, it seemed like Yoonri has stuck in that world and hopeless in relationship (knowing that she doesn’t have a boyfriend until now).

“I want to have a lot realistic imaginations,” she pouted.

Minji looked at her laptop screen, but Yoonri was quick enough to covers it with her both hands, “No! You have no right to see it until I post it!”

“Geez, this kid. It’s just a fan fiction!”

“Why don’t you go home already? Staying in my house at this hour would make your mommy worried! Go, go you little girl!” Yoonri gestured her hands as if she is shooing Minji away.

Minji rolled her eyes. Yoonri has never let her see the ‘un-posted’ chapter that she’d writing for days. It would be a lie if she said she didn’t curious, knowing that she’s also Yoonri’s subscriber. To be honest, Minji doesn’t really care about that green site where there’re so much fan fictions. She just read when she’s bored.

It’s enough that Yoonri’s fan fictions are mostly have a great number of subscribers and up votes, and now she wants to make another fiction. Yoonri was always thinking that it’s not enough.

 

With 16 uncompleted fics are still not enough.

 


a/n: sorry took me weeks to finish this - freaking short chapter - because of uh, /life/ . i hope you will like this! 

 

subscribe & comment