Final

Who would you like him to be with?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who would you like him to be with?

 

 

Sighing heavily, Shindong turned to another channel again.

 

It's Saturday afternoon, and he decided to pay his two bestfriends a visit in their dorm only to find out Sungmin is not around. It's not like Sungmin didn't tell him about it, He was actually informed ahead of time, like a minute before Sungmin left the dorm and patted his shoulder saying he'll try to get home as early as possible. And it pissed him off, especially when Hyukjae told him where he's heading. The latter already agreed to have a boy bonding today ages ago, and still left to see his boyfriend's musicale.

 

"It's not like this is his last staging!" he mumbled as he threw the remote control to Hyukjae's direction.

 

Eunhyuk could only smirk at his bestfriend's antics. "Let him be y'know.. He's inlove." he defended his hyung.

 

Shindong rolled his eyes, "You're inlove too! but you chose to be with me today!! and he's the first one who agreed on this!" he said exasperated.

 

Eunhyuk chuckled. "Stop it Shindong hyung. He didn't complain when you didn't show up on his birthday  party last year, because Nari called you." he pointed out, remembering how he and Donghae tried to comfort Sungmin the next day.

 

Shindong abruptly turned to look at him. "Do not ever ever ever mention bad words again." he bitterly stated with his index finger up in the air, hearing his ex's name.

 

The younger sighed. "Bitter .." he mumbled.

 

There was a moment of silence after that. Eunhyuk thought the latter must be upset for bringing up his ex lover's name so he walked towards the Kitchen and got them something to drink, for his bestfriend to let out his last thoughts about his past relationship. But instead of talking about his past relationship, he chose to talk about someone else's.. Hyukjae rolled his eyes.

 

"Hyung, they broke up like ages ago.. Just drink that beer, be happy for Sungmin Hyung's decision and get over it already." he retaliated in a very bored and slightly annoyed tone. It's not that he don't like Shindong, or his opinion. But in his own point of view, Sungmin had enough. What's in the past he hope.. it would stay as a past. And Kyuhyun.. Even though he's a little snarky dongsaeng, a playful member and a straightforward human being, he cares for Sungmin. He loves Sungmin. Even though he got rejected for many many times he didn't  gave up in courting the latter.. He was there through his hyung's ups and downs.. Although he is sometimes the reason why Sungmin feels down, for him he is perfect for Sungmin. For him, as a bestfriend's point of view,  he is what Sungmin needs. And the thing that matters most.. He is the one whom Sungmin loves.

 

"But.. What if.. WHAT IF.." Shindong drew a quote with his two hands in the air. "What if Kangin hyung still loves Sungmin and so is our friend--"

 

Without even finishing his sentence Hyukjae already cut him off. "That's impossible." he waved his hand.

 

"Aish! that's why it's called what if! WHAT IF.." he frustratedly explained. "Who would you like him to be with?"

 

Eunhyuk didn't have to think for long time, "Kyuhyun." he answered without hesitation.

 

The older of the two sighed, which made Eunhyuk do the same. He don't have to ask who he wants for Sungmin, because it's clearer than the Sun he wants Sungmin to be with Kangin, so he just asked why..

 

After chugging down the liquor to his system, he heaved a breath and started. "He's mature.." which made Eunhyuk choke on his own Beer.

 

"Excuse me, WHAT??" he coughed then asked mockingly.

 

Shindong shrugged, gulping another mouthful of beer then started.. "He might have hurt Sungmin in the past, but he learned his mistake. He's actually regretting it--"

 

"Which is already too late." Eunhyuk pointed out in which Shindong rolled eyes.

 

"But at least he have matured now.. We can actually see the changes right? He takes care of us now more than before, especially Sungmin. He always cook for him when he comes home late, sometimes he'd drive him home or off to work. He would pack lunch for him and make him herbal medicines.. He have changed for the better. And it makes me want to give him a chance to be with Sungmin."

 

Eunhyuk nodded in understanding. "Right.. but that don't mean I still want him to be with Sungmin hyung."

 

"but what if they still love each other, what are you gonna do?"

 

"knock Sungmin on the head." he simply shrugged.

 

"you can't decide for them you know.."

 

Turning his head to Shindong, he nodded. He's right. He can't decide for Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Kangin. "and so do you.." he stated annoyed.

 

"Well watch me.." he threatened.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter