⇢ plotlines & positions

JUST4 // JYP Entertainment's New Girl Group!

(All of them should be borned in 1994)

Leader, Lead Vocalist

Main Rapper

Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer

Main Dancer, Face of the group, Lead Rapper (Taken)

 

 

 

MAIN BEST FRIENDS.
Of course they are all best friends but they are bound to be close with someone else in the clique. And so, here are the pairs that are closer with each other. 

electric shock。 | via Tumblr Untitled 

DYNAMIC DUO. Main Vocalist + Main Dancer
Tips: For Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, it would be great if you use Jung Minhee because my face-claim and Minhee are best friends. That will be an advantage to you if you use her as face-claim. But of course, your app should be done properly too. 
With many dimensions to their world, these two can't stop playing and fidgeting around. They are absolute craycray besties who high whenever they are together. They laugh, smile and cry over the same things and trust each other a lot. Whenever they are together, they are always derpy and dorky, always playing and having the best of their times. 

 

 

~ 아름다움 Untitled | via Tumblr

ELSA & ANNA. Leader + Main Rapper
Tips: Any faceclaim will be good but remember that they should fit the themes for y/bad-. Avoid cutesy ones.
Like the older sister and younger sister, they stick close to each other and tell each other everything. Of course they are times when they argue but they are so close that they make up in a minute. They tend to look out and care for each other a lot. They hang out and are very compatible! Fans will be very envious of their close friendship that makes them close like sisters! They literally know everything about each other!