Sequel :/

Guilty

A/N: I don't know how it ended up like this. I seriously don't know. /sob/

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

‘Yeol, are you sure that you’re going to meet him alone?’ Myungsoo shot Sungyeol with a worried look and Sungyeol smiled at Myungsoo. Instead of returning the smile, Myungsoo eyed Sungyeol with distrust in his eyes.

 

‘I’m fine, really, Myung. It’s in the police station after all. He can’t do any harm to me, y’know.’ Sungyeol laughed at Myungsoo but Myungsoo shifted from his left leg to right leg, something he would do when he was worried and Sungyeol would absolutely find this reaction cute, if it wasn’t that Myungsoo was so naggy and worried over such small matters. Well, the cons of getting a fiancée whose job was a lawyer.

 

Myungsoo held the door for Sungyeol to enter before shutting it and getting into the driver seat. They drove in silence as a nervous aura hovered over their heads. Sungyeol, although seemed to be carefree, he was actually nervous and he played with his long fingers and stared at them, hard.

 

‘We’re here.’ Myungsoo pulled up by the side of the road, unbuckling his seatbelt as he turned to look at Sungyeol. Sungyeol looked up and around, nodded. ‘I’ll be waiting outside the room, so if anything happens, yell for me and I’ll appear immediately. Got it?’

 

‘Yes mum.’ Sungyeol muttered under his breath but Myungsoo’s ears managed to pick it up. Myungsoo frowned as he pulled Sungyeol’s chin to face him. Sungyeol looked at him, as though asking him what he was doing through his caramel eyes. Myungsoo only pulled his chin even closer and lightly kissed him.

 

‘Don’t call me mum again you grandpa.’ Myungsoo smirked as he spotted a blush that was forming on Sungyeol’s cheeks before he got out of the car, leaving Sungyeol stoning there. Boy. How could his fiancée be so adorable? Myungsoo wanted to eat him up but, well, making out wasn’t his priority now.

 

‘Yah! I’m not that old!’ Sungyeol got out and yelled.

 

‘Neither am I. Come on. I want to get done with this. I don’t like this case. Too much politics for me to care.’ Myungsoo looked at him with an impatient look on his face as he tapped his foot and Sungyeol stormed past him, mostly due to embarrassment in the car.

 

‘Hi. I’m here to visit Mr Bang Yongguk. I would like to have a word with him.’ Sungyeol told the policeman stationed at the entrance. The policeman took out a walkie-talkie and said something into it, before letting Sungyeol into the station and brought him to a room, with Myungsoo guiding outside.

 

‘What do you want.’ Yongguk glared at Sungyeol with cold eyes that could froze Sungyeol immediately. Sungyeol cleared his throat as he took a seat in front of him. ‘If you’re here to laugh at me or anything, you can go back now. I don’t need any of that.’

 

‘I…’ Sungyeol started. ‘I just want to know why you frame me.’

 

‘Why I frame you? Ha! You seriously don’t know?’ Yongguk let out a deep laugh and Sungyeol shook his  head. ‘You’re the who dumped Taeyeon and shattered her heart, how can you ask me why did I do that?’

 

‘Hang-‘

 

‘And you’d like to explain now? No thanks. You can save your breathe ‘cause once I get out of here, I’m going to get you once again.’

 

‘Can you just listen to me?!’ Sungyeol snapped, his patience running out and Yongguk kept his mouth shut. ‘Thank you. Look. I don’t’ know what you’re talking about but I’m definitely not the so-called who dumped and shattered Taeyeon ssi’s heart. I’m gay you know.’

 

‘That’s why I say that you hurt her! She liked some random doctor and apparently the doctor is you, so it’s definitely your fault that you’re gay and can’t accept her.’ Yongguk’s hands balled into a fist.

 

‘Why is it my fault that she likes me? I didn’t ask her to like me or anything. AND for your information, being gay is just a ual preference, it’s not a crime so you’d better don’t try to use that as an argument against me because almost all my friends are gay, gays in this case. Or you prefer homoual?’ Sungyeol was angry, he hadn’t seen such unreasonable person in his entire 25 years of living, and he had never felt that humiliated before. What was wrong for being gay?

 

‘Because I liked her! It’s your fault that you didn’t clarify with her that you’re gay.’ Yongguk argued back.

 

‘Oh come on. Look at me. Which part of me scream out that I’m heteroual?’ Sungyeol snickered. ‘And if you do like her, why didn’t you confess, rather than using those kind of low class tricks that all kindergartens know how to do. I’m just came here to clarify with you and I wanted to find out why you did that since I don’t know you and stuff, but base on the answer I’ve gotten out of you, I totally feel that I’ve wasted Myungsoo’s and my time. Time to grow up, this is a piece of useful advice I can give you.’

 

‘You…’ Yongguk started. ‘Did you just call me childish?’ Yongguk narrowed his eyes dangerously at Sungyeol.

 

‘I did. If you realy like Taeyeon ssi, just go after her and show her how much you care for her. No point bickering with me here. It don’t help. Actually, I wanted to thank you as well.’ Sungyeol shrugged casually.

 

‘Thank me for throwing you to jail? You’re sure a funny person, huh?’ Yongguk grunted sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

 

‘Nope. I’m quite a boring person. But if you didn’t do that to me, I doubt that I’ll meet Myungsoo and become engaged. Thanks to you. Well. I’ve got to go. Myungsoo’s busy and I don’t want to keep him waiting for too long. He’s pretty paranoid.’ Sungyeol got up from his chair.

 

‘… Thanks.’ Yongguk quietly blurted out and Sungyeol stopped walking, turned to face Yongguk again. Yongguk’s face was no longer aggressive, but more like remorseful.

 

‘For what? I didn’t do anything.’ Sungyeol tilted his head to one side.

 

‘For forgiving. I’ll do what you say after I get out of here.’

 

‘Bye. Let’s hope we don’t see each other again.’ Sungyeol gave a little waved before his hand pulled open the metal door and was attacked by an anxious Myungsoo. ‘Right, Myungsoo, we need to go. It’s almost time for my shift.’

 

‘He didn’t do anything to you did he?’ Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol up and down with an extremely worried look and Sungyeol chuckled.

 

‘No. I found out why he did that to me. It was pretty dumb.’ Sungyeol smiled and hooked his arm onto Myungsoo’s. ‘Let’s go and have lunch together. I don’t’ think you’ll see me any sooner, at least not in the next 18 hours.’

 

But Sungyeol was wrong. He wanted to take a rest since he had been working on a surgery for 6 hours straight so he washed up and took off his green surgeon apparel before stepping into his office again. He was so tired that he didn’t notice that there was someone hiding in the room, since Sungyeol decided to bury his head into his arms and fall asleep on his desk. He heard someone seated in front of him and he was about to ask the person to get lost when he realized who that person was. Yup. It was no other than his gorgeous fiancée, Kim Myungsoo, smiling at him.

 

‘What are you doing here you creep?’ Sungyeol stared at him with half opened eyes. HE was too lazy to open them.

 

‘To come and inspect whether there is any doctor who is loafing on their job and I guess I found one.’ Myungsoo smirked.

 

‘Not now, Myung. I’m damn tired. I just finished a 6 hours surgery and please don’t bother me for a little while.’ Sungyeol’s eyelids were getting heavy again and before he lost his consciousness due to the fatigue, he heard a sigh and felt someone covered his body.

 

‘Yeol. Time to wake up. The nurse is calling for you.’ Myungsoo shook Sungyeol lightly and Sungyeol sat up, rubbing his eyes.

 

‘Why aren’t you going home? It’s like, dinner time now?’ Sungyeol asked in his hoarse voice.

 

‘Can’t bear the idea of leaving you.’ Myungsoo winked and Sungyeol snorted. ‘Anyway, I think you need to head to the emergency department, the nurse told me that.’

 

‘Roger.’ Sungyeol grabbed his doctor gown and placed a pen in his pocket. ‘See you later AT HOME.’

 

‘Right. I’ll cook us dinner then!’ Myungsoo called out but he knew that the dinner would become Sungyeol’s supper.

 

Myungsoo turned off the lights in Sungyeol’s office before stepping out, and he felt his phone vibrated twice in his pocket, indicating that there was a new message.

 

From: Gyu Hyung

To: Myungsoo

 

Myungsoo ah, come over to the restaurant near your home, I’d like to introduce someone to you. ;)

 

 

Right. Who would be that person? His brother didn’t usually introduce anyone to him, unless that person was really important. Well, he should go there and find out who that was. Within five minutes, he started the car and drove onto the expressway.

 

 

‘Do I look presentable?’ Woohyun worriedly asked.

 

‘You’re absolutely perfect, hyun ah. Don’t’ worry so much.’ Sunggyu laughed.

 

‘How can I not be? I’m meeting your brother today! What if he hates me? Then he’ll not accept me into your family!’ Woohyun whined.

 

‘He won’t. He’s reasonable enough and he can be trusted. Seriously, Woohyun, relax. You’re stiffened up all over.’ Sunggyu massaged Woohyun’s muscular shoulder a little. He looked at the entrance and a person dressed in black suit entered, looking around to find someone. ‘He’s here.’ Sunggyu waved his hand to gain attention from Myungsoo, who walked towards him.

 

‘Hyung.’ Myungsoo greeted with a smile. ‘And this is…’ His eyes travelled to Woohyun and Woohyun gulped before standing up.

 

‘I’m Nam Woohyun, nice to meet you.’ Woohyun said and stuck out his hand.

 

‘Kim Myungsoo.’ Myungsoo shook Woohyun’s hand and his brain was trying to register where he heard the name ‘Nam Woohyun’ from but was interrupted since Sunggyu made the both of them sit down at the table and told them to order food.

 

They made their orders and settled down with a glass of red wine each. Sunggyu cleared his throat and the other two males on the table turned their attention to him.

 

‘Myungsoo ah. I ask you to come over is because I have something to tell you.’ Sunggyu started and Myungsoo raised his brows. ‘Um. How should I start this? Look. I’m just going to be straightforward. Woohyun and I are dating and we planned to get engaged soon.’

 

‘Dating? For how long?’ Myungsoo seemed a little surprised.

 

‘Since Sungyeol was arrested.’ Sunggyu admitted sheepishly.

 

‘You guys know each other for so long? Why didn’t you tell me?’ Myungsoo felt a little angry.

 

‘Well… You weren’t around when I started dating and even when I wanted to tell you, you’re busy with Sungyeol’s case so I didn’t want to distract you.’ Sunggyu said. ‘You’ll accept him, right?’

 

‘Don’t you think we should tell Yeollie too? If Yeollie is okay with this, I have no objections.’ Myungsoo spread his hand. ‘How about you guys come over to my house later? We can watch something while waiting for him to come back. His having his shift now.’

 

‘Sure. I’m pretty sure that he’ll accept Woohyun though.’ Sunggyu smiled mysteriously and Myungsoo got a feeling that he wasn’t going to like things that were going to happen soon. Myungsoo tried to ignore it since his gut feeling was never accurate.

 

They finished their dinner at around 9, since they, mainly Sunggyu and Myungsoo, were talking about the recent court cases and Woohyun sat beside Sunggyu, trying hard to be awkward and bored out by the topic. Sunggyu asked for bill after he spotted Woohyun’s eyes were closing and they all went to Myungsoo’s home. Myungsoo still couldn’t remember where he heard Woohyun’s name from.

 

‘I’m home.’ Sungyeol dragged his tired body into the house and found that they had visitors since there were two pairs of shoes that didn’t belong to either Myungsoo or him.

 

‘Welcome back.’ Myungsoo said and hugged Sungyeol, breathing in Sungyeol’s scent, which was Sungyeol’s collagen and a little antiseptic smell from the hospital.

 

‘We have visitors?’ Sungyeol asked, hugging his future husband back.

 

‘Yep. My brother and his boyfriend came over. They are waiting for you to approve of them since my decision depends on your decision. If you agree, I’ll acknowledge as well.’ Myungsoo replied. ‘They’re in the living room now, watching world cup.’

 

Myungsoo held Sungyeol’s hand and brought him to the living room. Sungyeol thought that he was hallucinating but he wasn’t.

 

‘Yah! Nam Woohyun! What are you doing in my house?’ Sungyeol yelled with his eyes widened.

 

‘Hey Yeol.’ Woohyun grinned and Myungsoo remembered where the name came from. Woohyun was Sungyeol’s best friend!

 

‘Sungyeol. He’s my brother’s boyfriend.’ Myungsoo stated.

 

‘You what?! Yah! What did you feed Sunggyu hyung with huh? Something that made Sunggyu hyung’s mind not in his right state right?! Oh my goodness gracious. I’ll never agree! For goodness’s sake, Woohyun ! Sunggyu hyung! Why did you date him?’ Sungyeol yelled.

 

‘Well… I don’t know. Haha! Sungyeol, calm down. He’s fine, not mistreating me or anything.’ Sunggyu laughed at their interaction and Sungyeol wore his grumpy face.

 

‘Yeah. What woud I feed Sunggyu hyung with? Hamster food?’ Woohyun snorted.

 

‘Yah! Nam Woohyun!’ Sunggyu threw death daggers at Woohyun.

 

‘Okay. Let’s be more serious here. So Yeollie, you agree or not?’ Myungsoo was getting headache from Sungyeol’s screaming.

 

‘Humph.’ Sungyeol crossed his arms and looked away like a small kid.

 

‘Please, pretty please, Sungyeol.’ Woohyun looked at Sungyeol with his puppy eyes.

 

‘Right. I guess he’s fine with it.’ Myungsoo laughed a little. ‘Well, we should open a bottle and drink!’

 

‘Not for me. I want to sleep.’ Sungyeol pouted. ‘I’m too tired.’

 

‘Okay. Since Sungyeol’s tired, I figure that we should go home as well. Nights.’ Sunggyu smiled and dragged Woohyun out of the house.

 

‘Well?’ Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol.

 

‘We need to get married before them. I don’t want to lose to Woohyun.’ Sungyeol pouted again and Myungsoo went over to plant a kiss on Sungyeol’s lips.

 

‘Sure. Then we’ll get married two weeks later.’ Myungsoo said and place his chin on Sungyeol’s shoulder.

 

‘Yep. We should definitely marry before they do.’ Sungyeol smiled.

 

The night was beautiful, until Myungsoo suddenly blurted out.

 

‘… Under one condition though.’ Myungsoo said, smirking. ‘That we’ll do it whenever I want to. And I want to now.’

 

‘Yah! You ert! Didn’t I say that I’m tired?!’ Sungyeol blushed like a big tomato and hit Myungsoo’s firm chest while glaring at Myungsoo and Myungsoo clutched his sides with laughing.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: I think this . But I used like 3 hours typing this. I have wasted my time, like seriously, Nevertheless, no matter how y this sequel is, I do hope you guys have enjoyed. Feel free to unsub.

 

Thanks for reading, subbing and the vote. >< (I kinda don't deserve all these... yeah.)

Thanks for commenting as well. :)

 

Bye. The FF finally ended with no regrets. (LOL)