The Dragon and the Princess!!

All I want is YOU!!

Leeteuk’s POV:

~Flashback~
“Just stop bullying him, or I’ll kick your asses!” My bullies ran away after my protector won their fight. It’s nothing unusual! After I finished my work, some group would bully me on my way home. But for about two weeks, there’s this guy who protects me. I don’t know why he’s  doing it. And if I asked him why he's doing it, he always answers that this was his territory, so he had to fight them back. I never believed him because I lived in this part of the town for a long time now and I had never seen him before. Like always I asked him the same question.
“Why do you always help me?” And I waited for his answer that would always be the same. But this time he didn’t answer like he would normally do. In stead of that he went to me, took my face in his palm and simply answered:
“Because I want to see you smile. I want my little princess to smile for me and I also want that my little princess once thanks me properly by kissing me!” Yeah, he was a real bad boy. He was rude and would be a bad influence for me. But exactly that rude side of him made me fall for him. He always knew what he wanted and that attracted me the most. So I smiled widely and started kissing him. After that day we became a couple and everything went well… so I thought.
~End of flashback~

I sighed. I’m here in the living room with this guy who used to be a bad boy. Again, I just wanted to watch a movie with him. But like always he asked me which movie we should watch.
“Kangin! I said you should pick a DVD. I’ll watch what you want. We can watch Spiderman, that’s your favorite movie!?”
“Oh, you want to watch Spiderman?” He asked happily. I sighed.
“No, I don’t want to, but if YOU want to watch it I would watch it with you.”
“Then we won’t watch it! We won’t watch movies you don’t want to watch.” He said looking at the DVDs.
“Hey, I decided the last few times what to watch, now just pick a DVD YOU want to watch!”
“But if you don’t like the movie I’ll pick…”
“Then I’ll watch it with you. Man, don’t you understand that I only want to spend my time with you and it so doesn’t matter which movie we watch?!”
“But if you don’t want to…” This time I interrupted him. I thought about it a few times already but I hadn’t the courage to say it out loud, till now.
“Kangin, stop it! I have enough!! If you really want to know what I want, then I will tell you that I want to break up!! Our relationship is going nowhere. So I think it’s the best to end it now!” He looked shocked. He was speechless. I took my bag and went out of the living room. He followed me to the door, where I put my shoes on. He was still speechless but shook his head all the time. I opened the door, ready to leave for my own house, when he grabbed me by my arm. I sighed again.
“Kangin, I want you to stop visiting me. Stop protecting me and please never come to my workplace again. It’s over!” That were my last words before I freed myself from his grib and went to my house… or more my flat.

Kangin’s POV:

There he was gone. I wanted to follow him but he stopped me every time. He really meant it. He broke up. Why? Why is my little princess leaving me?
The next days were terrible. I tried to contact him in every possible way but he never answered. I mean I tried to call him every hour but he never picked up. I also stood every day in front of his door, rang the bell or knocked but he never opened the door. Wasn’t he at home? My last chance was at his work. My friend Eunhyuk went with me to the restaurant, where he worked. We sat next to the kitchen door. Yeah my little princess worked as a cook! I was very happy when I could see my Leeteuki for a second when a waiter came out of the kitchen. My happiness went away when I realized who this waiter was. He was my enemy. The boy who always had a crush on my little princess. Kyuhyun!!
He smirked at me. Urgh... I hate... no I really HATE that guy!! And you know what? As a waiter he came to us. Urgh... I want to punch his stupid smirk out of his face.
“I’ll go to the rest room, would you order?” I asked Eunhyuk. “I chose the same as you!” And with that I went to the rest room, to calm my thoughts and above all the urge to hurt this stupid guy. “Aw look at me, I’m sooo pretty and yeah I am the best waiter ever with that stupid smirk of mine, aww~” I ended my mimicking of this Kyuhyun guy with some girly gestures. When I looked at the mirror I saw Siwon, the owner of the restaurant, staring at me. I looked away embarrassed and wanted to go back to Eunhyuk.
“Is it true?” He suddenly asked.
“Is what true??”
“That Jungsu and you broke up?” He looked curious. I just glared at him dangerously and went out.
Back at our table I could see the drinks, I wondered what Eunhyuk had ordered. I sat down and drank half of my drink, when I realized that it was just water.
“Water?” I looked at Eunhyuk questioning.
“You said that you want that what I drink.” I sighed. He was right after all.
“And what do we get to eat?” I asked.
“Nothing!” I looked at him in disbelief.
“Erm... Nothing?” I asked.
“I didn’t want to eat here so I ordered nothing, yeah.”
“First I have to drink water and now I don’t even get anything to eat??”
“You can order something, but I don’t want to eat something!” I sighed. That was just great. We’re at a restaurant who wouldn’t eat something? I looked at the kitchen door in anger. When the door opened my anger grew even more, when I saw this Kyuhyun guy grabbing my Teukii's . And the worst was that my little princess didn’t do anything against it. I slammed my head against the table.
“Just great. I won’t get anything to eat, I have to drink water and now this ing guy Kyu... ah screw it, this damn bastard succeeded in seducing my little princess.” I mumbled more to myself. Now it was Eunhyuk who sighed. I looked up again.
“Maybe he knows what he wants.” He simply answered.
“What do you mean? I also know what I want.” I retorted.
“Ah really? Then why don’t you order something to eat for you. Why don’t you order something else to drink?”
“Because Leeteuk always decided what to eat, drink, or whatever!”
“Maybe exactly that bothered him!?”
“What do you mean? He’s the cook, he has to improve his skills on whatever dish. So why should I order something when he had special dishes he should improve his skills?” I asked sincerly.
“Because if nobody wants those special dishes I can’t improve my skills. Because, you know, if nobody order some dishes I won’t know on what dishes I should be good at.” A familiar voice came from behind me. I immediately turned around to face my princess. But my smile I had on went away when he went away, annoyed. I sighed and let my head met the table again. Eunhyuk sighed, too.
“Let’s go home now!” He said. His expression looked very shocked when I looked up at him. What was he looking at? I turned my head in the direction. OMG! Anger filled my whole body. There was Leeteuk... with Siwon!! The next bastard. I jumped up, ready to attack Siwon but Eunhyuk was fast enough to stop me. He dragged me out of the restaurant. When we were outside the building I wanted to storm back in but Eunhyuk slapped me and I calmed down immediately.
“I’m sorry!” I said.
“That shouldn’t affect you. Siwon... is like that. He l-likes such friendships... That doesn't mean anything.” I could see his hurtful eyes. I sighed. He went trough the same pain like me as he saw the two. He loved Siwon, I knew that. And because of that we decided to go home. It would be the best to have a little rest. For him... and for me it would be the best!

Leeteuk’s POV:

I hated that day. Everything went wrong. It wasn’t easy for me to ignore Kangin all the time. I do still love him. But he also goes on my nerves like hell. And today he was at the restaurant. Why? Why couldn’t he just sit at home and cry like every other normal person would do? Like I did? After Siwon had seduced me I couldn’t but slap him. He wasn’t allowed to, even if he’s my boss. Because of that he sent me home, he looked so angry. I sighed. Kyuhyun also went home with me, he also couldn’t stand Siwon’s behavior. When our way was about to part away we bid farewell and hugged. Okay maybe I hugged him a little bit too long but that was what I needed at that moment the most. A little bit of comfort. He smiled at me and before he ran away he pecked me on the lips. Now he was out of sight. I sighed. Could it be worse? I mean do I have some friends who aren’t seducing me?? Another sigh. And to answer my question, yeah it could get worse. Because I’m standing on a dark street without anybody around me but the bullies. Today I didn’t do anything about them. I let them punch and kick me. I shut my eyes, waited for the next punch... that never came?! I opened my eyes carefully to see... Kangin fighting them till they all ran away.
“Are you okay?” He asked while coming to me. “They really punched you hard, you should visit a doctor!” He said worried.
“I’m fine. That are just some bruises. Nothing worse.” I said, avoiding his gaze. Then I could feel his hand on my cheek. He forced me to look at him. Don’t think bad about him, he did it in a gentle way.
“And what now?” I asked after a couple moments of silence. “Are you disappearing and then come and kiss me from upside down?” I chuckled. He understood that I was talking about the movie Spiderman. It felt so good seeing his smile. 
“Only if you want to!” And there it was again. If I want to! I sighed.
“Good Bye, Kangin.” I said and walked away. He looked at me in disbelief what caused me to run the rest of my way.

Kangin’s POV:

Again, he ran away. Away from me. It hurts so much! I went home. Letting my tears roll down when I was in my bed room not a second earlier.
The next day I tried to call him... again... every hour. And again he never picked up. Then I tried to call Eunhyuk.
“Hello?”
“Eunhyuk? It’s me, Kangin!”
“Yeah, I know that. What’s up?”
“Could you explain me what you meant the other day?” I asked, it was my last hope.
“What do you mean? What did I say?”
“I mean, why Leeteuk likes Kyuhyun more than me!” My voice got quieter. “Or maybe you know what Leeteuk meant by saying what he said?” There was silence. I think he thought about it.
“I don’t know if it’s really like I interpret it... But I think he just want you the be yourself again. You depend on others decisions. I think Leeteuk only wants to know what you want. He wants to cook you the meal you want to eat and not what he can do. He wants you to make your own decisions. He wants you to decide! That’s all. Be independent!”
“You’re kidding, right? That can’t be all. I am NOT like that!”
“Yes you are!” He said without hesitation. “Come on. You know what you want. You just have to get it!! Aw right. I’m so happy right know, you know Siwon accepted a date with me... so you don’t have to think about him anymore... Awww I'm sooo happy happy happy happy...” He squeaked like a girl.
“Ehm, okay... Eunhyuk? I have to go now... Bye... And lots of fun on your date!” I hung up after he also bid farewell. Damn, if he’s happy he can be so annoying!

Leeteuk’s POV:

Today was really relaxing. I mean, I forgot my cell phone at home, so I didn't regret not picking up on Kanging’s calls. Okay maybe Kyuhyun was a problem now. He always hung on my side. I mean he’s the waiter, I’m the cook he shouldn’t be here by my side. And I really hated the skin ship he was doing non stop. Okay I was used of it from Siwon but Kyuhyun? Aish. He also got me to threat him with the knife I was using to cut the vegetables. After that he distanced a bit. But still not far enough like I wanted it. Aw it doesn’t matter now. I was on my way home, this time without Kyuhyun, he had to serve such rich idiots who stayed longer than the others. And normally I thought my day could only get better but reality brought me back when my bullies were there again. But this time I tried to get away from them but I didn’t succeed. They were just too many for me and I’m also not very good at fights. But I think you all know what happened. My protector came, my... aww I think you know who was coming. Yeah Kangin helped me... again. After the bullies ran away, like always, we both were alone... on the dark street.
“You’re helping me again.” I said.
“I have to, it’s my territory!” I looked him in the eyes and shook my head lightly.
“It isn’t! You aren’t even living here.”
“When did I say that this part of the town is my territory?” He asked smilingly.
“Mh? How should I... urgh” I was pulled to him by my waist. He got a strong hold of it.
“You know... every princess needs a prince. And I decided that the princess named Leeteuk should get me as her/his prince.” I chuckled.
“So you mean... I was your territory?” I asked in disbelief. He shook his head.
“You still are!” He said, leaning closer. I could feel his breath on my skin.
“B-But I... I think you’re more... like the dragon than the... prince!” He parted away a little bit to look at my eyes with a worried look .
“You know, the dragon who guards the princess in the tower and doesn’t let anyone get her. You are this dragon!” I smiled at him.
“The dragon?? Really? Okay, but say can a dragon do this?” He pulled me to him and kissed me roughly. Yeah I was sure he is the dragon, a prince would be gentle. But I liked it that way. After that he dragged me to my flat. Or should I say he carried me bridal style? Yeah he did. There we decided that we would watch some movies and I would make something to eat. I was afraid of his answer but I questioned though.
“What do you want to eat?” Please, don’t make me regret letting you in!
“I don’t know... really I think...”
“What do you want?”
“I don’t think a cook like you would make easy things that I like.” He answered. That’s it? He was afraid that his meal would be too easy?? I looked at him dumbfounded.
“I mean...”
“Kangin!! What do you want?” I asked with more force than usual.
“Cheeseburger” He almost whispered.
“You want a cheeseburger?”
“I would love to eat some. Especially if it’s selfmade.” He said, still with a quiet voice. I smiled, maybe this was the most sincere smile I ever made.
“Then I’ll make you some.” And with that said I went to the kitchen. He followed me.
“And which movie do you want to watch?” He asked.
“You decide!” I said.
“Ehrm... mh... then you didn’t want it any other way. We’ll be watching Spiderman 1-3!” He said laughing like a kid, while going back to the living room, preparing the TV.
After we ate the cheeseburgers and started watching the first movie I cuddled up to him. At a special scene I had to say:
“See, such a kiss  I wanted the last time.” I joked.
“Ah... But you know that I don' have  the ability to hang upside down on a wall.” We both chuckled and went on watching the movie. After we watched the second movie he hesitate to put in the next one.
“Can I ask you something?”
“Yes, of course? What’s the matter?”
“Since when did I start to annoy you? I mean... with my depends on your decisions! I mean... we were a couple for almost 2 years, when did it start?” To be honest it was after half a year but I couldn’t say that to him... so I lied... I had to!
“Mh... I think it started about... after a year or so...” He nodded. 
“I understand. A last question... Are we together now? I mean again? A couple?”
“Of course. I mean, just when you stay like this and tell me every time what you want!” I said, it sounded more serious than I wanted. He smiled.
“When does my little princess understand?” Mh? What does he mean?
“... All I want is YOU!! I don’t need anything else.” He put the DVD in and came to the couch again. I couldn’t but start kissing him. This was so sweet. In the end we didn’t watch the third movie. We were too busy loving each other.

_________________________________________________________________________

[A/N]: Yaaay my first one-shot xD

Thank you for reading and I hope you liked it!?

Comments would be loved!!♥