Evil Kyu

Maid in Heaven

- Yuri’s POV –

 

Even though I feel like cursing him every day, I tried to work efficiently since our first meeting was an epic fail. I bet first impressions are wrong and at the end of the day, his music is what soothed me.

 

Every day, I would laundry mounds of clothes I know he didn’t even wear. Every day I would clean his shoes I know he purposely soaked in a mud puddle he dug himself when I was not around. Every day I would make good food for him because they said the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach (I guess he doesn’t have a heart because this doesn’t work).

 

“Yuriah, this is your third life. When somebody does something bad at you, return three folds of your kindness. Besides, if you want to change someone, love that person.” I convinced myself. However the last part made me stick out my tongue in disgust.

 

- Kyuhyun’s POV –

 

“Aish!!! When will she ever give up!? Why is she playing nice? There’s no maid made in heaven,” I thought as I read the replies on sticky notes i put on her tasks that says “mission accomplished ;b”

 

_____

 

 

- Kyuhyun’s POV -

 

I’m starting to get impressed with how efficient she works and how she was able to tolerate my evil tactics. As I was walking in the garden which leads to the backyard while drinking my shake, I was surprised to see what she has done. The backyard is now divided into two sections: she grew cooking herbs on the left side and grew flowers on the right.

 

I dreamed of having flowers in my garden but I’m too lazy to grow my own. From afar I can see sunflowers, daisies, gerberas, angel’s breath, and there was her. There she was sitting in the flower bed taking out weeds in the soil. Her dark shiny hair stood out amongst the colorful flowers. Even though she has beads of sweat, her milk chocolate skin glows with the sunshine. Hmmm perhaps she spends most of her time here to keep herself out of my sight.

 

She must have finished her work in the garden already because she has started packing up the tools. I was about to take my leave but as I turn my back I heard a soft thud and there she is lying on the ground, pale-skinned.

 

_____

 

Kyuhyun rushed to Yuri to wake her up but no matter how much he shakes her and shouts near her ear, her eyes wouldn’t open. He carried her inside the house and called for their family doctor.

 

“I’ll be on my way,” the doctor said.

 

“Wait! What will I do with her while waiting for you to come?” Kyuhyun panicked.

 

“Feel the pulse on her neck,” he commanded.  “Is it beating?”

 

“Aniyo” Kyuhyun replied.

 

“This is bad. Put your ears near and ears. Make sure you’re facing her chest. Is she breathing? Is her chest rising?”

 

“Aniyo. What should I do doctor?” He can’t help but raise his voice in panic.

 

“Then do CPR! Lift her chin, pinch her nose with your fingers and breath into twice. Make sure her chest will rise when you do this. After that put your hands on her chest and pump for 30 times. Do this cycle until you can feel her heartbeat. This is the only way we can save her.”

 

“Araso” and they hanged up. “Yah! Wake up! Aish!!! Im not sure I can do this but I will try my best. Mianhamnida.” Without even thinking twice, Kyuhyun sealed his lips to Yuri’s.

 

This marks the end of Kyuhyun’s tyranny.