Still mad?

Still mad?

"What the…!?"

Amber managed to choke out as she was dragging away by a hamster-looking guy. That certain guy had all of the sudden broken into the practice room where f(x) were taking a break after hours of intense preparation for their come back. He turned his head back and grinned at her labelmates:

“Sorry girls, I will just borrow her for a little while.”

How about asking her for permission? She grimaced, annoyed.

Henry pulled her into an empty small studio around the corner and shut the door close. His hand still locked around her wrist all the time and Amber soon found herself being cornered between him and the wooden door.

“So…?”- Henry started with his usual cheeky grin.

“What? You are the one who kidnapped me”- Amber replied emotionless, keeping her voice cold.

The coldness seemed to make Henry more aware of the situation, as he leaned back a little, at Amber’s satisfaction. Yet she was still trapped in between his arms.

“Still mad?” He spoke with a halt, eyes searching her.

Amber just stood still with a straight face. She would never let him win this. They had a fight, and were in a cold war for like, months. And now he appeared, acted as normal and expected that they were all cool by then? Nope. In his dream.

Henry sighed quietly. He thought she should finally let it pass now after that long time they hadn't met, and hadn't even talked. This was not a mistake of any single party though. They both took responsibility for it and Henry knew that Amber acknowledged just quite as clear as he did. Yet they were both so stubborn, and so full of pride that no one wants to make the first move to solve the problem.

Henry observed his best friend’s expression again. Half of her face was hidden in the dark. Her eyes was staring back at him, hard. No sign of back down. He gulped.

Trying one last time, he brought his hand to touch her cheek. Surprised by the sudden contact, Amber flinched slightly, nearly unnoticeable. She cursed herself right afterwards for such reaction, hoping Henry didn’t catch a glimpse of it.

Unfortunately, clueless!Henry decided to choose that day to be not oblivious and his tiny eyes didn't miss that slight behaviour. Hiding a smirk, he crashed his lips against hers. He could feel the girl in front of him startle a little. He continued anyway. Recovering from her initial shock, Amber didn’t push him away, but she didn’t return his favor either. She even pressed her lips into a firmer line when Henry tried to deepen their kiss.

Henry broke the kiss, pulling away. He frowned at her lack of interaction, Amber ignored him again.

Henry sighed internally once more, head down, deciding that he should be the first one to give up on his pride again, so that they could make it up. He looked up to meet her eyes, his lower lip slipped into a pout: “You are really mad th…”

He gasped, couldn’t finish the sentence as Amber leaned forward and bit his lower lip. And if it didn't surprise him enough, then her slid her tongue into his mouth as taking advantage of the situation surely did. Both of her hands moved up, settling at the collar of his shirt, gripping the fabric tightly. Amber pulled him closer while continued its own adventure.

Henry felt dizzy at the sudden twist of the situation, yet happily compiled as he let himself relaxed, easily kissing her back like it was the most natural thing.

When they finally pulled away for air, they spoke in unison: “I’m sorry” before bursting out laughing breathily. Their laughter died soon enough when Henry’s arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her close against his chest and Amber crossed her wrists behind his neck in response. Their lips found each other yet again, in between soft giggles this time.

And Ok, they were all cool by then.