My Devil Boyfriend

My Devil Boyfriend

 

Chapter 7

______ came out of her dressing room. Dongho was startled of what he saw.

“Is unnie now pretty? I think so!” Riah exclaimed, asking Dongho if she did well on improving ______ more to a pretty and cool girl.

“Riah-ah, it’s embarrassing. I think I should be back to my old self.” ______ said shyly, trying to put her glasses on again and removing the cute headband surrounding her forehead.

Dongho was still amazed of ______. ______ now was a cute girl, she doesn’t look like she was before. It was like a total make-over for her. Her eyeglasses are gone, her hair that was always ponytailed is now brushing along her shoulders. Her rag looking styles were gone, changed into a much better style. “______-ah.. you’re arumdaun.”Dongho commented.

______ blushed at the shade of pink.

“Ehemm~! You two! I’m still here. Hello!” Riah interrupted, she laughed after saying that.

“But I think Riah is still the best.” Dongho told them.

“See Riah-ah, Dongho wants you also. But thanks for making me beautiful. Dongho-ah, kamsahamnida. You’re the first person to tell me that I’m pretty.” She thanked Dongho and Riah.

Riah just smiled. “Dongho-ah! You’re so mean! Don’t tell ______-ah such things! Guys should be good to girls you know.” She scolded Dongho for saying that she’s prettier than ______.

Dongho looked outside the window. He knew what’s this feeling all about. The feeling of something bad will happen or someone will be awaken from a long sleep that will lead the world to destruction.

“I need to go home now. Omma will get mad at me if I didn’t go now.” Riah told them.

“I asked the maids to prepare the food. Are you sure you’ll go now?” ______ asked.

Dongho looked at Riah worriedly.

“Neh…” she paused for a while and saw Dongho looking at her with a worried look. “I’m going to be fine Dongho-ah. I’ll be off now.” She waved goodye to Dongho and ______.

Dongho grabbed Riah’s hands, trying to stop Riah from leaving.

“Dongho-ssi” Riah said in a low voice trying to say Dongho should let her go now.

Dongho looked down and said, “I want you to address me with ‘oppa’ also.”

Riah was stunned again. “Neh!” she exclaimed and Dongho let her go.

As soon as she got outside the huge gate. Tears fell out of her eyes. “Why am I crying? I’m not yet crazy right?” she asked herself. She wiped her tears and continued walking.

 

Going back to Dongho and ______. The two sat on the sofa. It’s been a dead air since Riah left. The two stayed still. After a few moments, ______ stand up.

“Riah left already. Maybe I can go back to my old self now.” She said.

“You look better now than going back to your old self. Don’t waste Riah’s time to make you that pretty.” Dongho told ______.

“Kamsahamnida.” After she thanked, she paused for a while. “Tell me..  Do you know Riah? Does Kevin know her too? And how did the two of you know her? Why did you call her Haerin?” ______ asked.

“It’s hard for a normal girl like you to understand it.” Then Dongho remembered something. It was the one that happened yesterday. Inside the dimension where angels and devils can move, ______ can do anything she went inside that dimension. “No, since you’re not a normal girl, I’ll tell you everything about me, Kevin and Haerin. Just don’t freak out.”

“Neh.” ______ answered.

“Kevin and I were a Devil. Kevin is the prince of the Devils. Me… I’m a Devil that likes his sister so much. Kevin already lived a hundred years just like me. Kevin’s sister disappeared for the past 400 years.. Kevin thinks that his sister is hiding because of me.” Dongho explained. “And Riah.. she reassembles Kevin’s sister a lot. But she’s not Hearin.”

______ tried to understand all of it. “Is that so? Thanks for saying what you are. But you’re joking about that Devil thing and that hundred years right?,” still ______ didn’t get to absorb those words that came out of Dongho’s mouth.

“You’re not yet ready to know everything. Maybe you should ask Kevin about those things.”

“I think so.”

It’s been a tiring day after skipping classes for the whole day.

 

From earlier this day, Riah met a guy with black hair and has a shade of white at his bangs. The guy approached her and said, “I won’t let you get hurt Haerin-ah. I’ll restrain you from seeing Kevin and Dongho. I’m going to protect you like what I did before.” And the guy hugged Riah. All of a sudden, Riah’s  eyes got heavy that is keeping her to close her eyes.

“Ki-Ki… seop… -oppa” Riah said before she lost her conciousness.

 

The next day, ______ went to school with Dongho. All of the students were amazed with what they are looking at. A pretty girl came out of ______’s car with a handsome guy.

“What is this all about?!!!” Jessica came out from nowhere while entering the group of crowed surrounding ______ and Dongho.

“Umm.. excuse me..” ______ told the guys blocking the way.

But still the guys is blocking the way.

“Ya!!! ______ told you to make way! So please excuse us!” Dongho exclaimed.  Automatically, the guys make way.

“Kamsahamnida Dongho-ssi” ______ thanked Doongho when suddenly Jessica blocked the way with Hyoyeon and Sunny at her back.

“You are… ______-ah?!!!! The ugly girl who confessed to Kibum-oppa?!” Jessica rolled her eyes in annoyance, but ______ just stayed quiet. “What’s with the sudden transformation?! Are you annoyed of being ugly because no one will like you?! HUH! Well a trash is still a trash!” she exclaimed.

Still ______ just stayed quiet, head bowed down.

“What did you said?!” a voice from a guy at the back exclaimed.

Everyone looked at the back.

“KEVIN-AH!” ______ exclaimed after seeing Kevin.

“Kevin.. so you’re Kevin?” Jessica walked towards Kevin. “I’m Jessica Jung. Single.” she introduced herself handing over her hands to Kevin for a handshake.

Kevin looked at Jessica’s hand. “Nice meeting you. I’m Kevin Woo. I’m ______’s boyfriend.” Kevin told her. Jessica’s eyes widened. “______-ah, I told you to call me ‘oppa’ in front of other people to acknowledge them I’m your boyfriend.” Kevin walked towards ______ and swinged his arms to ______ shoulders. Kevin dragged ______ to the back of the building. Dongho followed. Leaving Jessica and the others.

“Kevin-ah” ______ started.

“Call me oppa.” Kevin told ______.

“Don’t be so serious Kevin-ah, were not in front of them anymore.” Still thinking of what Kevin told earlier that he doesn’t mean it. “Thanks for saving me earlier but you have Riah right?”

Unknowingly, ______ said those words. She already fell for Kevin, which she doesn’t think of liking Kevin since the day they met.

Dongho stared at the two. He was angry of Kevin for saying that ______ is his girl in front of many people. Dongho saw Riah at the crowed with a guy but he didn’t went to Riah. He saw the guy’s face beside Riah and Riah’s eyes widened as they hear kevin’s announcement in the crowed. His heart is saying that he should go back and ask Riah if she’s alright but his mind is saying that he should stay and support Kevin in what he’s going to do.

“Does that mean you like me now?” Kevin asked. ‘I need to do this for Haerin’s sake, don’t take this seriously. You’re going to marry Hearin, not ______’ Kevin thought.

“A…Annieyo!” ______ exclaimed as she turned beck. Avoiding to see Kevin’s face and have an eye contact with him.

Dongho looked at the sides of the building. He saw Riah with the guy from earlier. Riah was crying then the guy hugged Riah. “Who on the hell is that guy?!” Dongho asked. But Kevin didn’t hear it.

“______-ah, do you want to be my girl?” Kevin asked ______.

“Umm… I like you Kevin-ah.. but… that girl… Hearin-ah.. she.. she’s your girl already right?” ______ asked.

“Neh. But she’s not coming back. She left me.” Kevin is telling a lie. For some reason, he needs to do it.

Dongho was startled. He looked at Kevin and ______. “What?!” Dongho shouted.