Chapter 6

The father of my child

 

Coming back from school I was extremely tired, but I had to attend a meeting my mother had told me early this morning.

‘Omma, do I have to go? I’m really tired.’

‘Sweetie you have to go either way, this is gonna help you and your unborn child.’

I gave up and got ready for this uninterested meeting.

I wore a short florid dress with white flats because my belly wasn’t really showing yet but I knew it would. I also wore natural looking make-up to cover up any dark circle.

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=19810561  2872.jpg

~~~~fast forward~~~~

 

We soon arrived at a restaurant and it was a very fancy and high classed place. We walked in and waited for my parent’s guest to arrive.

Soon after they arrived. I greeted them and soon noticed that it was Mr and Mrs Jeon from the other day when I found out I was 8 weeks pregnant.

‘You have such a beautiful daughter Mrs Kim’

‘Thank you Mrs Jeon but where is your son’

‘Oh my son will be here soon just stuck in some traffic’

Right after talking about him he arrives and I notice that it was Jung Kook and I sat there frozen in my sit and couldn’t talk. Then my mom pinches me by the leg to greet him and I did, or at least I tried to.

We started dinner and soon after my dad started to talk.

‘So we are here today to tell you two younger children that we have arranged a marriage between the two of you and this will also help both companies.’

I heard what my dad had said and I couldn’t say anything, the only thought that was going through my mind was that I was going to marry the person that had gotten my pregnant in the first place.

I came back to reality to see my mum looking at me weirdly.

‘Honey you alright?’

‘Yes, omma.’

I then look to Jung kook who has no interest what so ever about this marriage and just sat there like nothing has happened.

 

Jung kook’s POV:

As I walked into the restaurant my parents had sent me to come to I noticed that the girl on the opposite side of me was the girl I saved a few days ago.

During the dinner her father had said that there was gonna be an arranged marriage between me and her, but I didn’t really care because she was beautiful and if I remember right she was probably one of the ones that I had done it with her already at the senior party but whatever.

 

No one’s POV:

Few days after the dinner Jung kook’s mom and my mom were planning your wedding day. I didn’t really think about it much, so instead I focused more in school even though I would see him every day I would just avoid him or ignore him. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for not updating in so long but hope yous enjoy ^-^