Chapter 7

The father of my child

 

 

 

Days after days your stomach was starting to get bigger and it was getting closer to my wedding with Jung Kook.

You also haven’t seen him since the day you were arranged to marry him.

You always keep your from him but he didn’t know was your were pregnant with his baby and you slowly started to fall in love with him as well.

 

Jung Kook’s POV

 

So after it was announced that I was getting married to Hana, every time I would see her at school she never looked at me.

And yes I admit I care for her.

But it’s not love because I already have someone I like or love already, I was just arranged to marry her by my parents.

End of POV

 

Just a week until the wedding, you had to go and try to find a dress that would fit you because of your baby bump.

Your mother and mother-in-law were with you.

Yes your mother-in-law knows that you are pregnant and she didn’t mind that fact that you were pregnant because then she would have to wait for a grandchild from you and Jung kook, and even if it wasn’t Jung Kook’s she will accept the baby whole-hearted. 

 

~~~~fast forward~~~~

 

It was now only a day until the wedding. I was excited and nervous at the same time. But as for today I had a doctor’s appointment that was arranged by my mother-in-law and she would be coming along with me and my mother.

We arrived at the doctors and because it was arranged by my mother-in-law I didn’t have to wait like I always do.

We had a quick check up because I already had my appointment of the time this month already. I could see my mother-in-law was very excited to see the baby and I guess my mother was too. After the appointment my mother-in-law, mother and I went out for lunch.

During the lunch I saw a familiar figure walk into the restaurant.

And yes it turn out to be Jung Kook but he wasn’t only and he wasn’t with Bangtan, he was with a girl which I assume that it was his girlfriend because he had his arm around her waist.

I was sad that he was with some other girl than me but what can I say, I’m not his wife yet and won’t be loved by him so I guess I don’t have any right yet to as telling him not to do the things that he always does.

Other thoughts were roaming around my head like, ‘Why do I care about what he does?’ ‘If I marry him will he accept me and my baby which is also his?’ ‘Will he still go and play with other girls or will he stay with me and my baby?’

 

Jung Kook’s POV

I was going to go have lunch with my new girlfriend I picked from the club that night and as we walked into my favourite restaurant I saw my mother-in-law, mother and soon-to-be-wife sitting there eat. But as from what I could tell my soon-to-be wife had a bigger stomach than to when I first meet her.

I knew that she saw me as well but whatever it’s not like her or love her I just have to marry her in a days but that doesn’t mean that I will not let go of playing with girls because that’s what I like to do and not even my soon-to-be wife can stop me.

But what I’m curious about is why her stomach is so big now to when I first meet her with her flat stomach.

I might just have to ask my mom later.

End of POV

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for about a month now.............. Truly am sorry but on the bright side...

HELLO, AND WELCOME TO THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS AND EVERY ONE THAT HAS SUPPORTED ME AND SUBSCRIBED WHEN IT WAS FIRST OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

eNJOY EVERYONE

LOVE YOU ALL ^_^