Enchanting Night

Enchanting Night

                I was one of the thousand fans that watched their concert.  I was having fun singing along and dancing to their songs.  Smiling and laughing to all the talks they had.  Then I suddenly realize that he was staring at me.  Yes, my most favorite person in the whole world stared and smiled at me.  He didn’t just glance at me, his eyes did not just pass through me; he really did stare at me.  He began to pull me out of the crowd to join them. Before I knew it, we were walking side by side at the stage itself.  We were talking to each other, laughing together like we’re really close buds…  Like we know each other personally… for so long…

 

                Our arms suddenly bump into each other.  I don’t know why but it feels great.  I felt…Happy.  It was like in some movie, suddenly bumping into each other and you felt the spark between the two of you. It feels AWESOME!  This kind of feeling that you just can’t explain and you just feel super happy about it, I love that feeling.

 

                We were still walking side by side in the stage until he ushers me into the stage lifter.  He was ushering me to the said stage lifter and walking backwards while in front of me.  He was looking straight to my eyes.  He was holding both of my arms…  I feel awkward as he stares deep into my eyes…  It’s kinda uncomfortable and at the same time I’m happy.  However, I looked away.  I suddenly feel nervous…  Even though, I can see where he and I was stepping, I tripped when I was about to enter my right foot in the stage lifter.  I was so nervous from the way he was holding my arms and from the way he stares at me.  Though I already looked away from those enchanting eyes of his, I can still feel him staring at me.  That’s why I wasn’t able to focus on lifting or stepping my right foot over the at least 2 inches metal in the entrance of the stage lifter.  As I tripped, he had caught me in both of his arms.  It feels like he’s hugging me.   My head fell straight into his neck.  I heard the fans scream in thrill and of course at the same time, depression as he tried to hug me (ooowkay, catch me as I fell lol).

 

                I realized I was buried in his neck; it’s white as snow, smooth as a skin of a baby.  I sniffed him. I smelled him. He smells oooh so good!!! DAMN IT!  As I sniffed him, my lips touched his white as snow skin.  It felt so soft and smooth.  I suddenly had the urge of and his neck and kissing him passionately until I reached and conquer his lips.  I want our tongues to play with each other, I want to caress his back and slide my hands in his silky soft brown hair.  I want to slowly his white polo while kissing him on his lips.  I want to trail my finger in his upper body until I reach his pants so that I could undo his belt and his pants.  I want to pin him on the ground and press myself in him while I kiss him hard.  My heart was beating so fast, I was breathless from these thoughts.  I think my breath tickled him because he unexpectedly whispered in my left ear while hugging me so gently, with his lips touching my ear lobe and his hands caressing my back “Oh, I can’t kiss you here.”  As he whispered, his breath touched my skin.  His voice was so y, I moaned in my mind then I froze after hearing this.  I was shocked when my mind processed what he had just whispered.  I totally forgot we were on their stage concert and thousands of fans are watching our every move.  My eyes widened in shock.  But then I saw him smile, his eye smile.  It’s so precious, a very captivating smile in deed.  It was contagious!  I felt his sweetness in that scenario, in that smile.  I feel safe in his arms.  I then folded in shyness.  I let my head buried in his neck.  God!  What was I thinking?!  I irritatingly thought to myself.  I forgot he just pulled me out of thousand fans watching their concert!  Argh!  I added.  I was grumbling in my mind.  It was so silly of me thinking some nasty stuff with this oh-so-damn-y-handsome guy!  But I can’t help it!  Who wouldn’t? :D

 

                I just buried my face in his neck, feeling his warm body temperature in that oh-so-god-damn-y smooth skin.  I sensed his smile and I can feel that he’s looking down at me.  He then hugged me so tight, so tight that it felt like the time has stopped and it was just the two of us in that place.  I returned the favor, of course.  I was smiling while burying my hot red face in his oh so white neck.  I bet he sensed my lips curving in his skin.

 

                It was a great night.  But then, I suddenly woke up!  I can feel my lips smiling and curving while sleeping.  I got worried that someone might be staring at me so, I opened my eyes.  I can still feel Kim Sunggyu’s hug.  I can still hear his gentle voice whispering in my left ear.  It felt so real!  It was the best, amazing dream I’ve ever had!  I felt almost all of the details.  My five senses were all activated.  I can hear the crowd screaming, I can hear him, I can feel him.  It really felt so real.  I can feel that Kim Sunggyu, my most favorite person in the whole world was with me that night.  He was so sweet and gentle.  He smells so ing good!! SO Y!!!  Every detail of his face, his skin, everything about him… it felt so real.  I wish I didn’t wake up.  I wish that I didn’t get worried that someone might be staring at me while smiling and looking all so dorky in my sleep.  I wish that did I just let it be.  I wish that I just continued sleeping and continue to dream and make my own fantasy with my one and only Kim Sunggyu.

 

                I decided to change my sleeping position.  I faced on my right side of the bed, but I just can’t help but smile and remember Sunggyu’s sweet and gentle caress.  I started fangirling over my dream.

 

                I wanted to go back to that scene where we were hugging each other, unfortunately, I couldn’t.  I just smiled and smiled and smiled as I remember all the details.

 

                Then I thought, though I woke up suddenly during the and the best part of my dream, I’m still happy that I did.  I got the chance to remember all of it, all of the precious details.  Yeah!  I was lucky enough.  I also had a great sleep after that.

 

                I was watching Leaping Over Concert before going to sleep.  Sunggyu was so lovely during this concert.  He looks so cute! DAMN IT!  So cute and y at the same time!  He was really adorable.  Thanks to Leaping Over I had my very first concert scene with Kim Sunggyu. ^_^

 

                Thanks for reading!  Comment what you have to say, juseyo!  I can take any criticism, since I need to learn more. J  Don’t forget to vote, too! Add me!  Lezz Spazz together! XD

 

AND LASTLY!!!