Peptalk

To The Moon

8 Years Later

 

    “Amber!” I gasped, my face and bed soaking wet.

    “You overslept,” Amber smirked, holding a bucket of water… well it used to have water. I overslept? You slept? Insomnia is weird.

    “Anyway, do you remember what we’re doing today?” Amber hopped up and down on my bed excitedly.

    “No?” Did I agree to something? No idea.

    “Seriously?” Amber looked at me with wide eyes.

    I shrugged.

    “BIG BANG CONCERT!” she yelled, throwing her hands up in the air.

    “Ughhh do we have to?” I covered my face with the damp pillow. Congrats, you have to see him perform. Hush up, you’re me. You’re gonna have to see him too.

    “YES!” Amber squealed. “I got VIP tickets, so we get to meet the members. GET IT?! VIP TICKETS!” Amber fangirled, giggling. “I’m going to meet T.O.P!”

    “But I’ll have to see him,” I pouted, the sensation of dread filling me. He made it clear that he chose his music over me. Why do I have to face him again?! Because you promised Amber for her birthday, you idiot.

    “Look, Yuri, I know he broke you. If you really want I can ask him to leave before you meet the others?” Amber tried to reason with me. I knew she really wanted to meet T.O.P, but she loved the other members a lot too. It would kill her to send one of them away. Even for my sake.

    “No, it’s fine,” I sighed. I can do this, right? For Amber’s sake. I don’t know about this.

    “Yay,” Amber danced around my room. Suddenly, she froze.

    “What’s wrong?”

    “What am I going to wear?!”

 

~~~

 

    “Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!” Amber fangirled, covering her face. She was wearing a blue dress top that flowed out a little on the edges with white skinny jeans.

    “Amber, shh!” The concert had just ended and 3 groups of fans were waiting, their VIP passes hanging on their neck. There was a group of 5 girls, who were quietly chatting excitedly on the opposite corner of the room. They were escorted to the room where Big Bang was probably waiting. The other group were a pair of fanboys. They were a sight for sore eyes. Big Bang obviously had a lot of fanboys, but the fangirls were definitely more apparent.

    “Hey, I’m Kuni,” the taller of the fanboys held his hand out for me to shake. I accepted the handshake.

    “I’m Yuri,” I smiled at him. He was quite adorable, with his brown hair, he had dyed his fringe blonde gold. “Nice hair,” I pointed out.

    “Thanks, I just dyed it last week,” he laughed, pushing his hand through his hair. “I like your hair too.”

    “Really? The color’s kinda fading now,” I patted my hair. It used to be all blue, but my hair grew and I trimmed it a lot, so now it looks like I just dyed half my hair, while the other half was brown.

    “I like it,” he grinned. He had kind of a baby face which I absolutely adored.

    “Aish, you’re so cute,” I poked his cheek, making him laugh.

    “You aren’t too bad yourself,” he poked my ribs making me giggle.

 

    “BAMBAM!” the other boy yelled.

    “Bambam?” I asked Kuni.

    “It’s what my friends call me,” he clarified.

    “Argh, it’s so cute. Why are you so cute,” I covered my face. He was really adorable. He seemed really sweet and looked it too.

    “Aigoo,” he did aegyo in front of me.

    “Stop it,” I groaned.

    He just laughed, “this is Mark,” he pointed to his friend.

    “Hi, I’m Yuri,” I held my hand out.

    “Mark. Lovely to meet you,” he pulled me into a hug. Awkwardly, I patted his back as Kuni was laughing at me.

    “This is Amber.”

    “Greetings, earthlings,” she said to the boys. “We’re going to meet THEM!”

    “VIP?” Mark asked Amber, excitedly.

    “YES,” she hopped up and down.

    “OH MY GOSH! WE’RE GOING TO MEET T.O.P!” Mark yelled, hopping with Amber, who was squealing.

    

    “Umm, are you not a VIP?” I turned to Kuni. I liked calling him Kuni better than Bambam.

    “Nah. I mean I like their music and all but like,” he shrugged. “Mark forced me to come.”

    “Same,” I sighed, glancing at Amber.

    “Wait.” Kuni looked at me, excitedly. “We can go together!”

    “What?”

    “Like we can meet them together! Well that way, we can keep Mark and Amber under control.”

    “Yes!” I highfived Kuni, who just laughed.

    “We’re going, together,” he shouted to Mark and Amber.

    “M’kay,” Amber giggled, still fangirling with Mark.

    “Hey, do you want to grab a snack after we meet the group?” Kuni asked me.

    “Sure,” I immediately agreed. He seems nice. You’ve been quiet lately. Whatever, I still approve of him.

    “Next group,” a rough voice said behind us. We turned to the door, where a man in a black suit was waiting for us. We all glanced at each other and walked towards him.

    “Weren’t you guys two separate groups?”

    “We decided to go together,” Mark smiled, a sudden aura of matureness radiating from him.

    The man’s name tag read, “Greg.” Why is it that guards always have such boring names. He just shrugged at us and led us through a bunch of hallways. This place was a maze of white walls and ugly wooden doors. Once we reached a door at the end of the hallway, Greg turned to us.

    “Just go in, whenever you’re ready,” he motioned to the door.

    “Thank you. Good doing business with you, Greg,” Mark pulled Greg into a sudden hug. His joking grin was obvious as he glanced at us. Greg just shook his head and muttered something about kids. He walked to end of the hallway, probably waiting for us.

    “Omigosh, it’s time!” Amber whispered loudly as we did a weird group huddle.

    “We’re finally going to meet them!” Mark looked like he was hyperventilating.

    “Just don’t die on us,” Kuni remarked.

    “Yeah, we don’t wanna explain this to the police,” I added, getting a laugh out of Kuni and nervous giggles from Amber and Mark.

    “Wait do I look okay?” Amber gasped.

    “Same here!” Mark turned to Amber. He tucked some of her curls behind her ear, making her blush. Aww that’s cute. She gets this from guys all the time, and she still blushes. Amber fixed Mark’s red messy hair. She patted it, making it just a little neater.

    “Okay we’re ready,” Amber played with her fingers nervously. “Are you?”

    “What?” I stared at Amber in confusion. Hey, idiot. You’re gonna se KwonJi again. Bwoh. Don’t call me an idiot. I already had to endure watching him onstage. And he calls himself G-Dragon now. But that’s not who he is to you. I’ll just play it cool.

    “Yuri?” Amber waved her hand in front of my face, snapping me out of my thoughts.

    “Yeah?”

    “You’re going to see him again. Are you sure you don’t want me to separate you guys?” Mark and Kuni just looked at us in confusion. “She’s had a past with GD,” she quickly whispered to them.

    “No, no,” I reassured her. “It’s fine. I just…” I broke off. I have to do this for Amber. You’re on your own this time. See ya.

    Grabbing my hand, Kuni looked at me. “I don’t know what happened between you guys, but I’ll be right here if you need to get out.”

    “Thanks,” I released my breath. We all nodded at each other and opened the door.